Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Please Come In To Help Me On My Q5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Come In To Help Me On My Q5 (800 Views)

Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On BLACKBERRY Q5 / bb Q5 for sale...sold! / If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Come In To Help Me On My Q5 by AdigunOAP: 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
Anything I want to connect my BBM, I keep getting d below error message on my Q5...

The Q5 is just a new phone and I am using Glo on d phone...

Pls what the solution to the problem?

Re: Please Come In To Help Me On My Q5 by Baroba(m): 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
Try this, switch of the phone and remove battery..

Then restart the phone, go to settings - about phone right at the bottom, - you will see an arrow with a drop down symbol V, it will say ' category ', click on it, go to OS, then another drop down symbol V, click on it, you will see sim and network, click on network. Now on the bottom right corner you will see three dots lined vertically ( I think it's called menu, not sure), click on it, you will notice two options, first on is resync configuration and the the second is register blackberry.. click on register blackberry, you will get the message registration requested, wait till it registers..then try logging into bbm again..

You might wanna create a blackberry ID if you ain't got one..

Good luck, buy me a beer if it works cool

1 Like

Re: Please Come In To Help Me On My Q5 by AdigunOAP: 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
Baroba:
Try this, switch of the phone and remove battery..

Then restart the phone, go to settings - about phone right at the bottom, - you will see an arrow with a drop down symbol V, it will say ' category ', click on it, go to OS, then another drop down symbol V, click on it, you will see sim and network, click on network. Now on the bottom right corner you will see three dots lined vertically ( I think it's called menu, not sure), click on it, you will notice two options, first on is resync configuration and the the second is register blackberry.. click on register blackberry, you will get the message registration requested, wait till it registers..then try logging into bbm again..

You might wanna create a blackberry ID if you ain't got one..

Good luck, buy me a beer if it works cool

Naa inbuilt battery
Re: Please Come In To Help Me On My Q5 by Baroba(m): 2:46am On Apr 14, 2016
AdigunOAP:

Naa inbuilt battery

I forgot, I have the Q10 myself which is removable. Anyway, just switch off and switch on, and try out what I have just described.. Good luck
Re: Please Come In To Help Me On My Q5 by Clarinett(m): 5:17am On Apr 14, 2016
Baroba:

I forgot, I have the Q10 myself which is removable. Anyway, just switch off and switch on, and try out what I have just described.. Good luck

Just subscribe to a data bundle of #100. Thank me later.
Re: Please Come In To Help Me On My Q5 by AdigunOAP: 7:13am On Apr 14, 2016
Clarinett:

Just subscribe to a data bundle of #100. Thank me later.
Bro, i subscribe for Glo 3GB for 1.5k

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Is Collaborating With Coollink To Launch Express Wi-fi In Lagos Nigeria / Please Which Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 60000 / Please Recommend A Good Phone, Budget 20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.