Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Please Advise Me - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Advise Me (704 Views)

I Made A Big Mistake Please Advise / Toyota Avalon....please Advise Me. / Please Advise, Drivers Licence Not Ready Since February (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Me by juleo: 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
I have an offer of a Nigerian used 1993 Nissan Maxima to buy at 200,000

Please the gurus in the house I want to know the ruggedness, availability of parts, serviceability of this vehicle and other information/s that will empower me.
Re: Please Advise Me by Zdoh(m): 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
Very efficient car,can consume fuel a times. Servicing cost is minimal and Nissan parts are easily get in the market.
Re: Please Advise Me by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
juleo:
I have an offer of a Nigerian used 1993 Nissan Maxima to buy at 200,000

Please the gurus in the house I want to know the ruggedness, availability of parts, serviceability of this vehicle and other information/s that will empower me.

bring it for an assessment if you are in lagos (I will do it for free) this looks like a Greek gift but will conclude if I can see it.
Re: Please Advise Me by juleo: 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
@GAZZUZZ and Zdoh Thank you very much for your response.
More advise is awaited and will be appreciated
Re: Please Advise Me by Lexusgs430: 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
juleo:
@GAZZUZZ and Zdoh Thank you very much for your response.

More advise is awaited and will be appreciated

GAZZUZZ has offered you the best deal and response. You want others to respond positively or negatively, to a car they cannot see, feel or touch?
Grab GAZZUZZ's offer while it's still HOT!!!!!
Re: Please Advise Me by juleo: 6:04am On Apr 14, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

bring it for an assessment if you are in lagos (I will do it for free) this looks like a Greek gift but will conclude if I can see it.

I am in Lagos but my bringing the car to you for assessment can be done ONLY AFTER I have paid, though I drove and test drive it for a kilometre yesterday, realised the engine runs smooth with its AC on but the owner told me that I will need to change the front shocks-absorber, top the AC gas and equally change the steering wheel oil-box as the steering makes some little sound when turned. What your opinion/s?

Also, he showed me only the original of the change of ownership and the vehicle licence while the MOT, insurance documents are photocopies all to expire in May 2016. Can these suffice as they are?
Re: Please Advise Me by bravolad(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
juleo:

I am in Lagos but my bringing the car to you for assessment can be done ONLY AFTER I have paid, though I drove and test drive it for a kilometre yesterday, realised the engine runs smooth with its AC on but the owner told me that I will need to change the front shocks-absorber, top the AC gas and equally change the steering wheel oil-box as the steering makes some little sound when turned. What your opinion/s?

Also, he showed me only the original of the change of ownership and the vehicle licence while the MOT, insurance documents are photocopies all to expire in May 2016. Can these suffice as they are?

You cannot inspect a car after purchase, it's a weird kind of reasoning. He has offered you an advise & a service (the best you can get) & you still expect him to respond...use your brain lady.
Re: Please Advise Me by kelechiodo(m): 2:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Please Gazzuzz, is there any toyota product, (direct belgium) I can get at N800,000
Re: Please Advise Me by shotuns: 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Mr Gazzuzz! I have a question i'd like to ask . I have been seeing a term used often I car talk and auto section, i.e. (OLX it),My question is does it mean that cars placed for sales on OLX website are not worthy to be purchased or shouldn't be trusted?

(1) (Reply)

Get Btw N50,000 To N2.5m Renmoney Cash Loan For Salary Earners. No Collateral! / We Hear: 2018 Ford Mustang Axes V-6 Engine Option / 2017 Land Rover Discovery Prototype Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.