Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,530 members, 7,823,309 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

From Newsletter To Publication: My New Plan To Help You Build An Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / From Newsletter To Publication: My New Plan To Help You Build An Online Business (466 Views)

5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / CBN To Sack Banks’ CEOs And Chairmen Over Late Publication Of Accounts / Could You Start Up An Online Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Newsletter To Publication: My New Plan To Help You Build An Online Business by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
Happy Wednesday, Everyone! I hope you all are doing well.

Last night I did some thinking about my newsletter re-launch, and I found myself reconsidering the whole idea. Or rather, I'm reconsidering my plan to launch this project as a newsletter.

Doing a little bit of brainstorming, I asked myself, "What would be the difference in a newsletter, and a blog?" Aside from the fact one delivers to the personal inboxes of its readership, there really isn't much of a difference beyond that. What I mean is, what I can send via email, I can publish to a website, where the content is more visible, and in all honesty, more likely to be shared, commented on and encourage discussion.

In short, I'm still considering offering a new and improved (and smaller) version of my previous email, but I'm also thinking of creating a website as a component to the newsletter material. Basically, I think it will be better to create a website to publish the content I was previously only going to provide via the newsletter, and then offer the newsletter as a supplement.

The reason I was opting for a newsletter only forum, is to prevent from having to manage another website, and to minimize the amount of work involved. It's not that I don't want to produce quality content, I just don't want to put myself in a position where I'm taking time from other equally important projects, to devote to something that is supposed to be short-term. It would be like taking off from your full-time job to devote time to activities that won't pay the bills. It just doesn't make sense.

So when I launch this latest project, I want to be sure that it's small enough to manage with the free time I currently have, and will not distract me from my primary sources of income.

The strategy I've come up with is to treat the website like a newsletter. To publish one to two new posts each day, allowing more people to follow and access the information, and without cluttering up your inboxes. This way you can revisit and reread the content at your leisure.

The content itself will focus on a recent business of mine, North of Zero. When it was active, North of Zero was a consulting and and marketing agency that helped online entrepreneurs improve traffic, conversions and revenue in their websites and online businesses. It started as a simple ebook, and then grew into a website, which later became a members only website and premium newsletter. (To this day, I still run North of Zero, though the newsletter is no longer open for enrollment, and I'm re-purposing the brand to focus on investing and long terms savings, instead of marketing and optimization advice.)

Through this new website, I'm going to start from the moments leading up to the creation of North of Zero, and using my notes and journal entries, I'm going to reveal the EXACT thoughts, resources, frameworks and processes I used to grow it from a simple ebook, to a 6-figure business. Overall, it took close 20 months to do it, but I'm hoping that by sharing my strategy, failures and all, it'll help you figure out how to create your own 6-figure business in less time. That's what I'm hoping at least. I can't guarantee that you will succeed at all, but at least you'll have some sort of a blueprint to help you figure things out along the way.

I'm planning to have the landing page finished later today. When I do, I'll be sure to publish an update to this thread, so that interested persons and sign up and be notified when the website goes live.

Take care and be blessed! smiley

Ra
Re: From Newsletter To Publication: My New Plan To Help You Build An Online Business by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 15, 2016
Hello everyone!

I'm just doing a quick update to post that the preliminary website for #StartBuildProfit is up, and you can subscribe to the wait list and newsletter for further updates on when the SBP will re-launch. I'm planning to reopen the site in the next few weeks. God willing, and if all goes well, I will re-open #StartBuildProfit at the end of this month/early May. But we'll see.

You can sign up to receive updates about #StartBuildProfit [url=http:/theentrepreneurchoice.com/sbp-signup]HERE[/url], or you can visit the website directly, HERE, and learn more about #StartBuildProfit and what you can expect as a subscriber.

Thanks for your interest! I look forward to connecting with you and making SBP a valuable and informative resource for your online business training and educational needs.

Be blessed!
Re: From Newsletter To Publication: My New Plan To Help You Build An Online Business by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 15, 2016
Okay, following.
Re: From Newsletter To Publication: My New Plan To Help You Build An Online Business by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to post another quick update to inform you that #StartBuildProfit is preparing to get underway.

The idea behind this project is to show interested parties how I turned a simple blog and ebook, into a profitable business.

The program is free, and there are no commitments to make. If you have an Internet connected device, you will be able to view this content as it is released.

If you would like to subscribe to the newsletter and receive updates and bonus material, you can sign up HERE, or you can visit the website directly, HERE, and learn more about #StartBuildProfit and what you can expect as a subscriber.

Thanks for your interest! I look forward to connecting with you and making #StartBuildProfit a valuable and informative resource for beginning and aspiring bloggers and marketers.

Be blessed!

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Best And Most Lucrative Business To Start With N1million / Nigeria First Ever Business Directory / Lawyer Slams N50m Suit Against Benin DISCO Over Power Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.