Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Broken - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Broken (645 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / The Bond That Can Never Be Broken / A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broken by andra112(f): 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
You left me in this fortress
In this darkness
I'm lost, it's so cold I felt like my heart was going to stop if I moved
I screamed but i couldn't hear the sound of my own voice
I was confused, didn't know what to do.
You reaped out my heart with thorns from dead white roses
My love was pure but u destroyed it
Within the blink of an eye!!
I could hear my tears hit d ground so hard, it happened to be the only company I have in this fortress.
With my face buried in my hands, I could feel the rise of rag within me
But still I couldn't vent out my thoughts, I was lost in what was my home, I was lost in my weakness "that happens to be the love i nurtured for you" it was too weak,
Weak enough to not be able to withstand your betrayal
Your withdrawal
Oh!!!!!!!! How sad I let myself believe I could experience one of those fairytales
How stupid I was to let myself fall for those hot smiles and charming eyes.
I was blinded by love that I couldn't see the obvious........
Re: Broken by donkross1(m): 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nice.. Very nice piece..
Re: Broken by andra112(f): 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
Thank you
Re: Broken by andra112(f): 12:59am On Apr 14, 2016
U ask for my nude
But wen I try to show u the nudity of my heart u seem to shy away from it, u are scared of hearing d truth
U are scared of feeling my hurt and those pains I have buried inside with a smile, a smile that does not shine, a smile that cries in silence, that bleeds from the dept like a hidden wound that does not want to b discovered
U scared to hear of those night I shut the door and cried in my room covered with its darkness and humidity because u have failed to love me
U have failed to care
But u neva stop saying you will be here for me always when u know that is the least of plans u v for me.
I will always come last
I will always wonder if u care
I will always have this hurt
And my wounds will never heal bcuz I love u
And I will always love u

(1) (Reply)

Happily Ever After 2 / Blood And Gold / A Living Chattel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.