Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Rebecca From Oron Is Lost - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rebecca From Oron Is Lost (26826 Views)

See What Happened When The Statue Of Virgin Mary Arrived Oron, Akwa Ibom / Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Oron / Sir Edet Amana Opposes The Extension Of East-west Road Through Oron Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rebecca From Oron Is Lost by 247frolicboss(m): 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
For anyone who can help. A Blog reader sent this in. She wrote;

I saw this young girl/lady on the road today. Says her name is Rebecca. She's looking emaciated, with bulgy eyes. She could barely stand. She said a certain Monica brought her from Oron where her mother stays. Says she wants to go back to her mother so she can be taken care of She's sitting by the road around Onikan/Citymall. I got a number of a guy around there for contact in case the authorities might need it. His name is Segun:‎ ‎08128154938"

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/04/photos-this-little-girl-is-lost.html

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Rebecca From Oron Is Lost by socialmediaman: 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
Stories that touch. This should be on frontage

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rebecca From Oron Is Lost by Florblu(f): 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
Parents should stop leaving their children in the hands of relatives

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebecca From Oron Is Lost by tollytexy(m): 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
A girl or a woman ??

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebecca From Oron Is Lost by sweetkerosine: 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
how?
Re: Rebecca From Oron Is Lost by sexaddict08(m): 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
chaiii...truly she looks lost. But Op must be very old to call this one girl. Looks like grandma to me.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebecca From Oron Is Lost by eshietIntrepid(m): 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ask her which village in oron she's from, then send her there
Is that simple.

3 Likes

Re: Rebecca From Oron Is Lost by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
I am sure someone convinced her to come to Lagos only to discover that she has to work as a maid/slave. undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebecca From Oron Is Lost by stelaar(m): 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
Girl or woman

She wants to go back to her mom? She doesnt know her moms phone number? Unless shes challenged, she ought to have some emergency numbers up.

2 Likes

Re: Rebecca From Oron Is Lost by olaolaking: 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
She should be taken to the nearest police station for safety
Re: Rebecca From Oron Is Lost by Disneylady(f): 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
May she gets home safely

To the mod that ban me ehn..... go and sin no more

5 Likes

Re: Rebecca From Oron Is Lost by lailo: 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
Another allegation of witchcraft.Akwa Ibom people sha.
Re: Rebecca From Oron Is Lost by Flexherbal(m): 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
Tell the police about it.
Re: Rebecca From Oron Is Lost by iykebest1(m): 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
tollytexy:
Any reward??
yes. A plate of mineral and a bottle of rice.

2 Likes

Re: Rebecca From Oron Is Lost by Honestly1: 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
The heart of man is desperately wicked... How can someone treat their relatives children this way. May God send divine helper to her. Amen.
Re: Rebecca From Oron Is Lost by midehi2(f): 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ariel20:
I am sure someone convinced her to come to Lagos only to discover that she has to work as a maid/slave. undecided
exactly
Re: Rebecca From Oron Is Lost by jamoscofield(m): 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
iykebest1:
GEJ why?

6 Likes

Re: Rebecca From Oron Is Lost by tollytexy(m): 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
Any reward?? And is she a girl or a woman ?? Wey her breast sag like grand mother so na him dem refer to girl? The person wey post this story dey on nyaope drugg
Re: Rebecca From Oron Is Lost by DrObum(m): 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nawa oooo

The poster above me shaaaaa!

The day wey you go loss eeeh! undecided undecided
Re: Rebecca From Oron Is Lost by famo19: 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
whats this country turning too na everyday one problem or the other...GOD PLS HELP US OOOOO
Re: Rebecca From Oron Is Lost by Honestly1: 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
tollytexy:
A girl or a woman ??
Yes of course... But your reward is in heaven. Amen.
Re: Rebecca From Oron Is Lost by marshalcarter: 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Rebecca From Oron Is Lost by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
Woe betides any parents who give birth to children they cannot take care of. If your parents made such mistake, does it mean you must make same mistake too?
Re: Rebecca From Oron Is Lost by waxobya12: 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
Is she a girl or a woman cos i dont trust my eyes again o...anyway may God grant her the desires of ger heart...if u believ say Amen by clicking like.Is she a girl or a woman cos i dont trust my eyes again o...anyway may God grant her the desires of ger heart...if u believ say Amen by clicking like.Is she a girl or a woman cos i dont trust my eyes again o...anyway may God grant her the desires of ger heart...if u believ say Amen by clicking like.
Re: Rebecca From Oron Is Lost by waxobya12: 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
[/color]Is she a girl or a woman cos i dont trust my eyes again o...anyway may God grant her the desires of ger heart...if u believ say Amen by clicking like.[color=#000099]Is she a girl or a woman cos i dont trust my eyes again o...anyway may God grant her the desires of ger heart...if u believ say Amen by clicking like.Is she a girl or a woman cos i dont trust my eyes again o...anyway may God grant her the desires of ger heart...if u believ say Amen by clicking like.
Re: Rebecca From Oron Is Lost by marcusaurelio(m): 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
Are you sure she's normal? why would she put her phone under her head scarf? u better run mister good samarittan

2 Likes

Re: Rebecca From Oron Is Lost by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
That person that took pics of this girl abi lady is very stupid.

She said she's Rebecca frm Oron in Akwa Ibom state why nt give her arms that will get her to her home town which she knws.

She needs transportation and not this.

3 Likes

Re: Rebecca From Oron Is Lost by Florblu(f): 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
Dindondin:
Are you using fish or human brain? Who ll I leave my child with? Relative or stranger?
I will not grace your stupidity with my reply

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital / Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend Who Survived A Ghastly Accident In Onitsha (pics) / Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.