Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

Team Mates Needed In The Oil And Gas. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Team Mates Needed In The Oil And Gas. (1318 Views)

Business Team mates in Ilorin / Tender/bidding In The Oil & Gas Industry / How To Become A Facilitator In The Oil Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Team Mates Needed In The Oil And Gas. by nthnymarce(m): 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2009
fellow nairalanders, i am in search some teamplayers in the oil and gas. i need about 9 partners that will work with me to achive what have never existed in nigeria. please,the team players must not be more than 35yrs of age,so that our brains can work in harmony.
Re: Team Mates Needed In The Oil And Gas. by Dovent: 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2009
Hi, what's is all about, am interested because I love people using their brain legitmately to make money. Reach me on nikkyglo2005@yahoo.com
Re: Team Mates Needed In The Oil And Gas. by Tmoni(m): 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2009
What exactly do you want to do in the Oil & Gas sector?

What is the minimum amount of Capital prospective team mates (partners prefarably) would have to bring to d table?

Fill us in and lets see where things go from there
Re: Team Mates Needed In The Oil And Gas. by knice(m): 4:17pm On Aug 03, 2009
reach me at chidilotanna@yahoo.com. I am ready entepreneur.
Re: Team Mates Needed In The Oil And Gas. by elawee(m): 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2009
hi let me know more about it i have interest
Re: Team Mates Needed In The Oil And Gas. by elawee(m): 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2009
feed with more info
Re: Team Mates Needed In The Oil And Gas. by cliveland: 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2009
whats d 411 about i could be interest if whort ones while.
Re: Team Mates Needed In The Oil And Gas. by eforum: 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2009
Interested, Pls contact me via email for more details about the biz: affcenter@yahoo.com
Re: Team Mates Needed In The Oil And Gas. by damola1: 1:13am On Aug 05, 2009
the team players must not be more than 35yrs of age,so that our brains can work in harmony.

WHat do you mean, ?, You need experience to guide and support you through man,
Re: Team Mates Needed In The Oil And Gas. by nthnymarce(m): 10:58am On Aug 05, 2009
Thanks for your swift responses. Its all abt building a global oil market in nigeria,of course with some contacts in the oil and gas sector.

we are not talking abt money here,our interest should be on how to make it work,with or without capital. america and some european countries achieved theirs,so our own must not be an exemption.

i can be contacted through my email nthnymarcel@yahoo.com or 08033861926. midnight calls are allowed to minimise call rates.

i am optimistic that the global oil market will expose us to the world,to influence and above all to affluence.
Re: Team Mates Needed In The Oil And Gas. by nthnymarce(m): 9:10am On Aug 09, 2009
thanks all. pls,how do we arrange for a meeting? let me know ur views.
Re: Team Mates Needed In The Oil And Gas. by cliveland: 10:00am On Aug 10, 2009
i guess by send mails to every1 you that one way or the other interest you. i can reached thru giddylaw@yahoo.co.uk.

i can fixed a convinient date and time for all to meet at an pre-arrange venue

hope it works out ok.

later.
Re: Team Mates Needed In The Oil And Gas. by titanicbaf: 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2009
am in guys.femmybaf@yahoo.com.08034878018.will b epecting a mail/call/sms
Re: Team Mates Needed In The Oil And Gas. by nthnymarce(m): 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2009
Gentle men,where and when are we meeting,we must work it out within 2wks. Time waits for no body.cliveland. workout the date,venue and time and get back to us.
Re: Team Mates Needed In The Oil And Gas. by nthnymarce(m): 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2009
sorry,do we have any professional web designer among us.
Re: Team Mates Needed In The Oil And Gas. by henryhemon(m): 10:01am On Aug 13, 2009
i will be very much interested in this new innovation.i'm in?
Re: Team Mates Needed In The Oil And Gas. by benalways(m): 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2009
@nthnymarce
Am interested but will strongly depend on the sector you are looking at. I already have experience in the upstream sector of the oil and gas business. You can leave offline messages on my yahoo messenger.
Rgds,
Re: Team Mates Needed In The Oil And Gas. by princike: 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2009
My Name is Prince Ike.I am already into Oil and Gas sector.I think it should be a good combination.I am between 32 and 33.My comment will be on meeting face to face to reason together and fashion a way forward.Let us put up logistics together for a common goal.You can reach me on this email anytime and any day: pvt_princeiyke@yahoo.com
I wait to hear from you soon
Prince Ike
Re: Team Mates Needed In The Oil And Gas. by Simmarco: 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2009
Hi,

My name is Simeon - I am reachable on 08033584111 or marco4life2002@yahoo.com. When you set up the meeting keep me posted. I am comfortable with Egbeda, Ikeja axis.

Cheers
Re: Team Mates Needed In The Oil And Gas. by cliveland: 9:34am On Aug 31, 2009
@nthnymarce

whats up, i ve not heard from u since ur last mail, its been ages.

get back to me asap.

cheers!!!!
Re: Team Mates Needed In The Oil And Gas. by ace4(m): 2:44pm On Aug 31, 2009
i am totally in.here is my email addy flowwithdj4real@yahoo.co.uk and my number is 08029263797.i could also get a professional web designer for you if there is none yet at an affordable price.
Re: Team Mates Needed In The Oil And Gas. by nthnymarce(m): 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2009
I want to use this forum to thank the guys that attended our meeting in enugu. we hope to finalise our discussions by the second week of oct.
regards.
Re: Team Mates Needed In The Oil And Gas. by Jannieee(f): 8:54am On Sep 22, 2009
i'm in.
email- deblinky@yahoo.com.
07035724262. Thks,
Re: Team Mates Needed In The Oil And Gas. by feedel(m): 10:57am On Sep 22, 2009
I am interested,but we need to know what area of oil and gas you want to venture into,as the oil and gas services is a vast one.i'm into marine logistics services already and the company i work for specializes in the supply of marine equipment(boats,barges,crane etc),shipping agency,crew supply,marine logistics consultancy services.

i have a market survey report on the Nigerian oil and gas sector on my website located in my nairaland profile.it contains useful information about marine services.check it out!

i can be reached on fiedelcastroo@yahoo.com or 08032515402
Re: Team Mates Needed In The Oil And Gas. by ogesteph: 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2009
am interested, i can be reached by email arcstephaine@yahoo.com.
Re: Team Mates Needed In The Oil And Gas. by peteonyema: 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2009
I guess im also in but pls let this be a real and legit one. (peteonyema@yahoo.com) 08073951973 or 07066111634

(1) (Reply)

Beer War In Nigeria: Battle For The Pockets Of Nigerians / Help On How To Buy Goods From China / A Brand New Original 3.8KVA Elite (electric) Citizens Generator For Just N78100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.