Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,166 members, 7,860,178 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Star Actress Jennifer Eliogu Attacked By Armed Robbers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Star Actress Jennifer Eliogu Attacked By Armed Robbers (838 Views)

Sola Sobowale, Eucharia Anunobi, Gloria Anozie, Jennifer Eliogu, Rechael Okonkwo / Jennifer Eliogu, Her Mother And Daughter In 3 Generations Photo / Pete Edochie & Jennifer Eliogu Stun At Daily Times Heroes Awards In Abuja(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Star Actress Jennifer Eliogu Attacked By Armed Robbers by Nuzy: 11:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
Star actress Jennifer Eliogu was attacked by gun men on Sunday night in Lagos.Narrating her ordeal the light skinned actress reveals "I had a terrible experience with the men of the underworld on Sunday night,they blocked my vehicle on Ojuelegba bridge,a Honda Accord in front,a small ash colored car behind,four armed men,three of them got into my car,letting their previous victim go while they drove off with me in the passenger seat and the other small car trailing behind. My
Girlfriend who was driving in front of me,noticed there was a problem and tried to confront them,but got scared of their Gun.
They drove me to read more http://www.naijacookies.com/2016/04/actress-jennifer-eliogu-attacked-by.html

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke-linus & Rita Dominic's Beautiful Looks To The Movie Premiere O / Fathers Day:tonto Dikeh Celebrate The Men In Her Life With Sweet Words And Photo / Dj Jimmy Jatt Comes For Nigerian Artistes Featuring Foreign Acts In Their Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.