Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

4 Signs You Are Wired To Be A Boss - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 4 Signs You Are Wired To Be A Boss (530 Views)

4 Signs You Are Going To Be Fired And How To Fix Them / 4 Signs You're Just Not Cut Out For The 9-to-5 Life / Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Signs You Are Wired To Be A Boss by sirchikero: 7:26am On Apr 14, 2016
The truth is, not everyone will be the #boss of his or her own company and not everyone would work for others. This means that not everyone is wired to be an #entrepreneur while others are born to be like soldiers who follow orders from a visionary.
Another truth is, some people just have the grace to work for others. This is the kind of people that when you employ them, your company begins to experience some level of blessing and the moment you sack them, your company might start nose-diving.

Some one once told me that he is wired to work for some one else. His point is, he needs some one to push him if not he can’t be at his best. Now this kind of guys, don’t even need a cool dude as their boss, they need head hunters. Some one who can keep them on their toes. To me he can still run a company but he would need a partner who can drive it.
sad staff

I hate to be #employed! Not because I don’t like it, no. I tried it for years, it didn’t just work. I just can’t survive as an employee. I hate supervision; I don’t function at my best when I am supervised. I make too many mistakes. I feel bottled because I can’t freely express myself. My #ideas will remain in my head because some bosses don’t like your ideas. Again I have never had a wonderful financial experience working for others. The stories have always been of unpaid salaries. They always gave me big positions without money… na position I go chop? MD without money is Money Dry!

If you discover that you actually prefer working for others, without having to bother yourself with how to pay salaries, if you don’t like the challenge of not knowing where the next money would come from… it is not a sin. You are safe as an employee!

If you are alive when chasing the uncertain future of creating something new, if ideas of how to do things in better and easier ways keep hatching in your mind and you seems to know how to turn them into a business then it looks like you are my comrade!
female-entrepreneur

Here are four tips that will help you know for sure you are wired to be the boss of many.

CONTINUE READING HERE: http://www.pas360.com/reviews/4-signs-you-are-wired-to-be-a-boss/
Written By Pas Chikero

(1) (Reply)

How To Be On Time Always / Bad Economy.......ecobank Massive Sack...1-06-2016 / Careers In Aviation Outreach For Aviation Enthusiasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.