Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

To Chidinma Ekile - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / To Chidinma Ekile (552 Views)

ABS Reacts To Chidinma Okeke's Interview: "You're A Liar And A Greedy Girl" / ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape / Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Chidinma Ekile by thankgodeboh(m): 9:53am On Apr 14, 2016
To CHIDINMA EKILE,

I was typing your surname and the autocorrect changed Ekile to Eagle. I was wowed and almost wanted to shut the hell up from continuing with what I have to say.

Actually, I'm concerned about you and your journey from being a contestant in Project fame to winning the competition. Flavor was already in the scene and did it turn out you never won, he'd not have winked at you ever since. I think so.

So, it pleases me to tell you not to be his handkerchief or Chihuahua . Please be careful while hanging out with him or having a 'thing' for him. Biko.
You know the world has not been fair to women especially in Africa.

We lost Anna Banner to him and now he kept her in a garage and is looking for another fresh, silky skinned Lady. He found You. Anna Banner was probably lost in a tiny fame plus the pleasure of a King like Flavor asking her out or maybe having his phone number and calling him anytime made her feel like the whole universe should go Gaga for she had found love-a conditional one. Lol.

To remain an Eagle, stay carefull. You can ask your other female colleagues how they manage this kind of thing to their advantage.

A concerned educator,
TG.

(1) (Reply)

Lg Youngest Manager In Nigeria / Identity Of Latest Ybnl Princess Found (photos) / Celebrity Photographer Dies Of Typhoid Internal Bleeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.