Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos (46685 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa / Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class / Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by kennysteve77: 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
In fact, baba God just close eye finish this girl work... E no remain for anywhere
Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by RALPHOW(m): 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
9jabuzzblog:
Is that broom she is hanging like spoon in her kitchen?
She is a yoruba lady now
The broom is not for floor but for a soup call ewedu (yoruba use broom as ewedu soup's spoon).
Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by PBundles(m): 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
You guys will cause someone to suffocate from laughter. I lost it grin

johnshagb:
The Eweddu broom tho grin. Indication the husband is a big fan of Amala grin grin grin

After taking hot amala and ewedu, retire to the room and knack jumoke some nice akpako under chilly AC. The man life don change too.
Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by Speakdatruth: 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
Destined2win:
The broom is for ewedu, as yoruba woman concerned.

The construction company knows that no matter how you polish an 'olajumoke', you cannot wipe out the ewedu eating spirit in her grin
you wicked grin
Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by TeamSimple(m): 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
winkmart:
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER 5 YEARS
With the way shes going, you don't expect her to remain so poor that she wouldn't be able to pay the rent or even build a mini bungalow.

They expect her to be more self sufficient In the next five years.
Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by dahunsi12(m): 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
winkmart:
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER 5 YEARS
That has been my concern I pray God will help her and her hubby to use dis opportunity judiciously
Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
Thank God, the husband has a new shirt now. I know what the boy is thinking, Yes, I know...he is thinking...."olajumoke...abeg, how we go take dey renew this rent?"

And I hope, with all these 'freebies" the husband will understand when ola-baby starts attending 'photoshoots' sessions overnight to capture better settings while he is home alone. Modelling no be beans, she might have to be gone for days, to 'location' for 'training', na from there money go come for good things of life oh.
Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by Churchillumoren: 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
9jabuzzblog:

IT IS CALLED "IJABE"...FOR EWEDU
Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
Churchillumoren:

IT IS CALLED "IJABE"...FOR EWEDU
Now, I know why people call APC, Ewedu party. Now I know......
Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by dahunsi12(m): 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
TeamSimple:

With the way shes going, you don't expect her to remain so poor that she wouldn't be able to pay the rent or even build a mini bungalow.

They expect her to be more self sufficient In the next five years.

I hear you
Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by Churchillumoren: 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
dahunsi12:

That has been my concern I pray God will help her and her hubby to use dis opportunity judiciously

Very preposterous question. If u know wat she earns and endorsement s lined up in the next one year, u would understand why she won't be paying rent for 5 years. ..
Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by lacasera14(m): 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
midehi2:

thats what i noticed about her too, her mgbekish face refused to adjust to high class babe, she should try and belong jor, na everlasting door open for her so
lmao "mgbekish face", grin wanted to type that which is certainly obvious but I decided to go easy on her
Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by dahunsi12(m): 2:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
KINGinWAHALA:
Proud girl, blessed mother!

Contact me for your quality tokunbo panties from China at kinginwahala@yahoo.com

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/k7joibkgq4tpvtscxped5qzn0i01riq21640891[/img]

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaba tokunbo panties ke
Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by Project400: 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
buzquet:
so na 1963 model AC d babe deserve?

That's a remodelled lovely AC obtainable in this generation. It's everywhere, even on Jumia and Konga.
Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by WendyChi: 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
9jabuzzblog:
...hahahaha
Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by EbolaParasite: 2:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
johnshagb:
The Eweddu broom tho grin. Indication the husband is a big fan of Amala grin grin grin

After taking hot amala and ewedu, retire to the room and knack jumoke some nice akpako under chilly AC. The man life don change too.

hehehe grin
Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by Churchillumoren: 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
lacasera14:
This girl still looks like a bread seller, she no even fine sef that's one thing with grace, there are so many cute hawkers out there but grace found her. so after the 5 years free rent what next? they'll start paying or move out?

Stop sounding like a fool. Modeling, is about body, poise, swag, not face, grammar. Cute hawkers indeed. So many hawkers are cuter than Genevieve, tonto, ini, chika, Tyra Banks, Naomi Campbell, ..as for rent. .go research pls. Going by wat she earns, endorsement s, she won't be in that house for 5 years...trust me
Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by gulfer: 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
buzquet:
so na 1963 model AC d babe deserve?
Which one dem don ever dash you? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by kayodedada1(m): 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
johnshagb:

lolzzzzz u funny
Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by 4nobody4every1: 2:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
grin grin
Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by octopusfreaky(f): 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
Destined2win:
The broom is for ewedu, as yoruba woman concerned.

The construction company knows that no matter how you polish an 'olajumoke', you cannot wipe out the ewedu eating spirit in her grin
sharrrap, ewedu is called jute leaf and it is good for d skin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by PentiumPro(f): 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
Destined2win:
You are too tribalistic.. go one side abeg

Shaaraap dia! You think your tribal slur can be overlooked?
Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by Destined2win: 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
octopusfreaky:
sharrrap, ewedu is called jute leaf and it is good for d skin
Who's contesting that with you? Go one side jare
Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by ggood: 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
happy 4 u
Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by glowzy: 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
Nairaland moderators I NEED YOUR ATTENTION HERE....I want to ask you kweshion, its very important please I need an urgent answers to this KWESHION AM ABOUT TO ASK.

How many times we go see OLAJUMOKE HOUSE, will the problem of Nigeria disappear just by seeing OLAJUMOKE HOUSE?
This is the third thread about OLAJUMOKE HOUSE on front page. Whats so important about her house?
Better thread no go reach front page, but once Olajumoke or flavour name enter topic, you go move am to fp.
I no be bad belle but who her house don help?

1 Like

Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by Destined2win: 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
PentiumPro:

Shaaraap dia! You think your tribal slur can be overlooked?
Please don't quote me again. I am not your kind!
Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by PentiumPro(f): 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
Destined2win:
[s]Please don't quote me again. I am not your kind[/s]!

Go and sleep
Next time, make comment without tribal connotation. If the mods can handle you, people like me will treat your fucck up.
Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by Sunnypa11(m): 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
They better start constructing their own Palace because this people are just giving her additional 5years to born 2kids and for the beauty to fade.....

VISION 2021 on point.
Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by McPerry(f): 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
Nawa ooo.dem dey hang pot toooooo? shuoooooo!! shocked
Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by splmosixx(m): 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
DeHero1:
So we've resumed her story.
God abeg help me blow too...
go sambisa if you wan blow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gozie Okeke Gets Lexus From Fr Mbaka (Photos, Video) / Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures / Yul Edochie Attacked By Robbers In Enugu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.