Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Sudoku And Linear Algebra - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Sudoku And Linear Algebra (1670 Views)

Linear Programming In Csharp / Algorithm For Solving Systems Of Linear Equations / Solution Of Linear Programming Problems Using Simplex Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sudoku And Linear Algebra by oladapo32(m): 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
I am trying to create a game in which the story play will be to teach linear algebra through Sudoku. The idea is that linear algebra equations can be solved with sudoku. It is a form of digital game based learning system. Please does anyone know how I can create the story play for the game.
Re: Sudoku And Linear Algebra by HCpaul(m): 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
That is my profession. You can definitely do that.
But express more on the complexity of the linear algebra you are trying to solve.
Will the mathematical expression make effective use of variables, will it also contains complex variables?
If you are not a mathematical genius, contact me so that we can develop the architectural model of the game. As for the story line, that is not the problem.

Best regards.
Re: Sudoku And Linear Algebra by oladapo32(m): 10:24am On Apr 27, 2016
Hi HCPaul. I am sorry for just contacting you. Thanks for the reply. What am trying to do is just an aspect of linear algebra which is solving for an unknown variable x in a linear equation like Ax + b = c. Please can you give me your contact so we can talk more.
Re: Sudoku And Linear Algebra by oladapo32(m): 10:31am On Apr 27, 2016
HCpaul:
That is my profession. You can definitely do that.
But express more on the complexity of the linear algebra you are trying to solve.
Will the mathematical expression make effective use of variables, will it also contains complex variables?
If you are not a mathematical genius, contact me so that we can develop the architectural model of the game. As for the story line, that is not the problem.

Best regards.

I am trying to create a game in which the story play will be to teach linear algebra through Sudoku. The idea is that linear algebra equations can be solved with sudoku. It is a form of digital game based learning system. Please does anyone know how I can create the story play for the game.
Re: Sudoku And Linear Algebra by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
Physics
sprite
animation and modelling( knowledge of photoshop and 3d max to create the game levels )
learning more here http://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/UNetConverting.html
Re: Sudoku And Linear Algebra by Xenisha: 12:48pm On May 30, 2022
I had problems in algebra, namely in linear algebra. In the classroom, I absolutely do not understand what my teacher explains. And I found this interesting blog https://www.distancecalculus.com/linearalgebra/ in it I want to say that everything is clearly explained. I recorded everything and also watched the video. I came to the lesson and once again my teacher wanted to flunk me, but this time I was already completely ready.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need For A Database Driven Website Using Php And Mysql. / How To Use Digitalperson Sdk To Capture Fingerprint In Vb.net / What Website Is Best To Learn Python Programming For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.