Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

I Need Some To Teach Me Programming And Web Design - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Need Some To Teach Me Programming And Web Design (1982 Views)

Who Can Teach Me Programming / How Much Will You Charge To Teach Me Programming? Urgent / I Need A Programmer Who Can Teach Me Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Some To Teach Me Programming And Web Design by elawee(m): 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2009
pls i need someone who will teach me programming and web design
Re: I Need Some To Teach Me Programming And Web Design by skydancer: 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2009
You are welcome
Re: I Need Some To Teach Me Programming And Web Design by Afam4eva(m): 11:09am On Aug 04, 2009
I will teach you Web design and programming. . . .call me on 07031917897 or email afam4eva@gmail.com
Re: I Need Some To Teach Me Programming And Web Design by BigStar1(m): 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2009
small thing
Re: I Need Some To Teach Me Programming And Web Design by blacksta(m): 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2009
So people are so lazy - U have tons of material online / Google is harmless and is your friend. and u really want to become a developer - ? u better think twice.
Re: I Need Some To Teach Me Programming And Web Design by segsalerty(m): 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2009
you can get free stuffs from my old school stuff website on www.segsworld.com
you will get free ebooks there to teach you ,
you will get more if ou become a member
l8r
Re: I Need Some To Teach Me Programming And Web Design by ThePhantom(m): 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2009
@blacksta

If he doesn't understand the concept of programming and web design then having someone teach is the best approach. He can later use google to improve that knowledge
Re: I Need Some To Teach Me Programming And Web Design by veetubes: 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2009
hey if you need a fast assistance call me on 08069469366
Re: I Need Some To Teach Me Programming And Web Design by mdjo9(m): 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2009
WEB DESIGN IS PRETTY EASY MY FRIEND

YOU NEED FIRST GET ACQUAINTED WITH HTML USING NOTEPAD,
SEND ME AN EMAIL (mintwebng@gmail.com)
I WILL GIVE YOU MORE INFO,
Re: I Need Some To Teach Me Programming And Web Design by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 16, 2009
Just enter www.w3schools.com into your browser, and start from dia!
Re: I Need Some To Teach Me Programming And Web Design by Dreamchild(m): 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2009
the best place is www.w3schools.com
Re: I Need Some To Teach Me Programming And Web Design by ismailaewe(m): 5:45am On Aug 27, 2009
The WEB DESIGNING aspect is a piece of cake.But the main thing is what goes on behind the scene i.e the Logic of your Web Application.
If You need assistance give me a call on 08035636608 or email ismaila.ewebiyi@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Some To Teach Me Programming And Web Design by Remedon: 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2009
Click on this link and start learning fast because the tutorials will be removed after we have gone half-way.
Goodluck!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-309149.0.html
Re: I Need Some To Teach Me Programming And Web Design by zona79: 11:45am On Aug 30, 2009
ok first where is ur location, email eugbana@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Some To Teach Me Programming And Web Design by Ogunjobi(m): 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2009
U can learn online, check www.homeandlearn.co.uk
If you need additional assistance call me on 08063718360
Re: I Need Some To Teach Me Programming And Web Design by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2009
Bro web design is something you can do for yourself, lots of books, apps, and tutorials are available online, i could help u out with some if u are within my reach.

As regards to programming, do u mean web programming or programming in general, try and be specific. I teach programming too, I have taught sever nairalanders, most of them lagos based though,

Languages include JAVA, C++ and VB
then PHPMySQL for web programming.

P.S. Aiyk
Re: I Need Some To Teach Me Programming And Web Design by gilroy(m): 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2009
hello there,
www.w3.org is best website for learning html Dhtml and css try this may it helps you lot before taking some lectures.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Pin And Scratch Card System Made Easy With Php / Free Ebooks On Programming / Need Oracle Dumps For Oca Developer Track

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.