Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

After NYSC What Next? Marriage, Masters Or Money? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / After NYSC What Next? Marriage, Masters Or Money? (1562 Views)

Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection / NYSC: What You Need To Know About Rivers State Orientation Camp / After NYSC What Is Next? – Dilemma Of A Nigerian Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After NYSC What Next? Marriage, Masters Or Money? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
Congrats to all the corps members that just finished the National Service. My question to you is this...what's your next plan of action?
Marriage

Starts A Masters Programme

Make Money

Oy let's read your comment....Na money sure pass...lol
Re: After NYSC What Next? Marriage, Masters Or Money? by talktonase(m): 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
Now Your Suffering Continues....unemployment,bokoharam,kidnappers,no light,bad roads,fuel scarcity etc Nah Godhand you dey!
Re: After NYSC What Next? Marriage, Masters Or Money? by Osgilliat(m): 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
Now they will know that all that "finish NYSC and bring me your certificate" na joke.

2 Likes

Re: After NYSC What Next? Marriage, Masters Or Money? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
talktonase:
Now Your Suffering Continues....unemployment,bokoharam,kidnappers,no light,bad roads,fuel scarcity etc Nah Godhand you dey!
Be positive...what you say is wat you get. Now Your Success Commences
Re: After NYSC What Next? Marriage, Masters Or Money? by destino24(m): 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
Osgilliat:
Now they will know that all that "finish NYSC and bring me your certificate" na joke.

grin grin
Wicked!
Re: After NYSC What Next? Marriage, Masters Or Money? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
enairaprof:
thanks my guy , as the yoruba's will say "ape mora ni temidire"
Re: After NYSC What Next? Marriage, Masters Or Money? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
enairaprof:
thanks my guy , as the yoruba's will say "ape mora ni temidire" and the bible says 'what ever you say to my hearing that what he will do for us "
Re: After NYSC What Next? Marriage, Masters Or Money? by pakpan89(m): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2016
Start this Home-Based business, to start earning good extra income that would set you free financially, and you may never get to search for any job again. Check it here :/p5MsWh-5g

(1) (Reply)

Check If You Are Selected For The N-power Program / Please Advice Me On What Action To Take Against My Employer / See How This Pretty Corps Member Rocked Her NYSC Uniform (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.