Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,596 members, 7,955,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:09 PM

The Ill Corps Member Vs Shitty People - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Ill Corps Member Vs Shitty People (1007 Views)

A Serving Corps Member Posted This Picture Online, See What Happened. / Corps Member Complains About Northerners Who Can't Read & Write In Camp / Death Of Kano NYSC Female Member- An Act Of Ill Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ill Corps Member Vs Shitty People by sphinx92(m): 6:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
I was on my way home around 5pm when I saw a young man sitting close to the pedestrian bridge at galadima, abuja model city, Gwarinpa.
I got closer to see what was wrong and I realised he's a corps member. He had his khaki on and was literally covered in vomit. He puked all over himself.
Now the worse part is he had his Nysc uniform on but no one cared, everyone went about their business not even giving a fuss, as though he was not human.
I started talking to him and found out he's with the outgoing Abuja batch A youth service corp members who just finished service today and apparently he's ill.
I didn't bother asking his name as engaging him in any further conversation seemed irrelevant, he could barely talk.
I helped him with his bag and he mustered every ounce of energy he had left to stand. I called a cab and paid the driver to take him home.
The driver came with a piece of cloth to help him clean the vomit off his khaki. The only reason why he did this was because he did not want his seat stained with Vomit. *sigh*
He thanked me and I bid him farewell.
Now I understand the present situation of the country, the fuel scarcity and how shitty everything is.
Regardless, that is no excuse why we should all be shitty people too.
Be kind to yourselves and one another.
God bless us all.
PS: Congratulations to all Outgoing Batch A Corp members. More blessings.

6 Likes

Re: The Ill Corps Member Vs Shitty People by Johnnyessence(m): 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
sphinx92:
I was on my way home around 5pm when I saw a young man sitting close to the pedestrian bridge at galadima, abuja model city, Gwarinpa.
I got closer to see what was wrong and I realised he's a corps member. He had his khaki on and was literally covered in vomit. He puked all over himself.
Now the worse part is he had his Nysc uniform on but no one cared, everyone went about their business not even giving a fuss, as though he was not human.
I started talking to him and found out he's with the outgoing Abuja batch A youth service corp members who just finished service today and apparently he's ill.
I didn't bother asking his name as engaging him in any further conversation seemed irrelevant, he could barely talk.
I helped him with his bag and he mustered every ounce of energy he had left to stand. I called a cab and paid the driver to take him home.
The driver came with a piece of cloth to help him clean the vomit off his khaki. The only reason why he did this was because he did not want his seat stained with Vomit. *sigh*
He thanked me and I bid him farewell.
Now I understand the present situation of the country, the fuel scarcity and how shitty everything is.
Regardless, that is no excuse why we should all be shitty people too.
Be kind to yourselves and one another.
God bless us all.
PS: Congratulations to all Outgoing Batch A Corp members. More blessings.
thanks for helping God will help u mightily i appreciate it.
Re: The Ill Corps Member Vs Shitty People by sphinx92(m): 1:26am On Apr 15, 2016
Amen Johnnyessence. God bless you too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ill Corps Member Vs Shitty People by Donpizzle(m): 7:32am On Apr 16, 2016
u helped him....thanks a lot. Buh e shud hv been taking to the hospital rather than his house. He really needs treatment evn if he has to pay for it himself.
Re: The Ill Corps Member Vs Shitty People by sphinx92(m): 10:43am On Apr 16, 2016
True Donpizzle, I suggested the same thing too but he said he was already on medication. He left home despite being ill only because he had to collect his NYSC certificate in camp at kubwa, abuja.
I would have gladly paid for his treatment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ill Corps Member Vs Shitty People by Donpizzle(m): 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
sphinx92:
True Donpizzle, I suggested the same thing too but he said he was already on medication. He left home despite being ill only because he had to collect his NYSC certificate in camp at kubwa, abuja.
I would have gladly paid for his treatment.

in that case:: GOD BLESS YOU AND REPLENISH UR POCKET.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ill Corps Member Vs Shitty People by sphinx92(m): 10:31am On Apr 17, 2016
Amen donpizzle. God bless you too

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Effective Is NYSC SAED Program In All The States / NYSC: Important Things To Know / Photo Of Almajiri Wearing NYSC Shirt In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.