Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,251 members, 7,860,581 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

Four Steps to survive,for the average type of students - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Four Steps to survive,for the average type of students (327 Views)

10 Habits The Average Nigerian Should Let Go Of! / Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) / Four Steps To Overcoming Fear. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four Steps to survive,for the average type of students by Arthurwinner(m): 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
Food stuff.....since you are going to be broke two weeks after resumption why not come with plenty food stuff.
Cook.....mostly the boys,endeavor to cook dnt go around buying food all in the name of spoilt rich kid or being lazy
Virtual bet......I don't say you should not play virtual but what I'm saying is that you should not play virtual bet if you don't have any money on reserve all in the name of trying casted luck.
Say no to club boys and girl....my dear if you are an average student grinding to survive dnt go around clubbing and dating girls that is not bringing any thing to your life.,make friends with plain fun people that can brighten your life and that can help you...I'm a living witness.

Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured By CJTF With Cameroonian And Nigerian Mone / How Is The Power Condition In Your Area / Mytruehost Australia Offerings And Contibutions In Our Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.