Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,503 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:54 PM

VIDEO: Everyone Muse See This, Should You Hide Your Ideas? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / VIDEO: Everyone Muse See This, Should You Hide Your Ideas? (665 Views)

4 Untapped Online Business Ideas In Nigeria - Nigerianonlinebusiness / Please I Need Your Ideas And Help!!!! / Looking To Fund Your Ideas? Boostsystemsonline Can Help You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Everyone Muse See This, Should You Hide Your Ideas? by moderatorr: 4:38am On Apr 15, 2016
Re: VIDEO: Everyone Muse See This, Should You Hide Your Ideas? by Cavenchy(m): 6:18am On Apr 15, 2016
My thoughts exactly, this is a problem in the black community all over the world and by extension Nigerians, from an early age, most other races make 'making wealth' a subject of discussion at dinner tables and among friends, our people do not talk about making wealth, they rather talk about what one can buy than how to make it. Give the average black man 1 million dollars the first thing he buys is a Big house and a Flashy Big Car, then expensive jewelry, only after he has done these that he begins to think about investing, but sooner or later the things he bought gulp the rest of his capital in maintenance. The black man's selfish spending habits are off the roof, they barely save or invest anything, where would they build a financial culture for their children to learn from? Our future generations need to be saved from this travesty hindering the capacity of the black man to compete favourably with other races.

There is a video by Dr. Umar Johnson that explains this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w2eCpdEZ0A

Now back to the topic, I thought the problem of hoarding ideas only existed with Black people in Europe and the states, but I later realised its even worse in Nigeria. Your ideas would die with you if you keep them hidden, someone said the Graveyard is the richest place on earth because there lies inventions that never saw the light of day: ideas that were never put to use. All because they are afraid someone else will steal their ideas, they never discuss with you. I contend that Nigeria and Africa has some of the greatest graveyards because a third of the ingenuity of our people were never put to use. The white man takes your people to his land, harnesses your ideas and puts them to use, because left to the black man, he would not tell anyone his ideas if he can not carry them out himself. And because he is not ready to put it to use, he dies with it and the country and continent suffers for lack of it. Now its easy for me to create my own thread or my own video put these my opinions and ideas in it and monetise it the way the guy in the video (posted by the Op) did, but I also know I have my own vocations and I cant monetize every single idea I get, so why not share it and let people learn? the average black man would think about these things I've posted and wait till he sets up a channel of his own and make his own monetised video before displaying his ideas, he would think the OP will steal his ideas if he posts them here. That is counter-productive and this has kept Africans down for too long.
Re: VIDEO: Everyone Muse See This, Should You Hide Your Ideas? by moderatorr: 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
Cavenchy:
My thoughts exactly, this is a problem in the black community all over the world and by extension Nigerians, from an early age, most other races make 'making wealth' a subject of discussion at dinner tables and among friends, our people do not talk about making wealth, they rather talk about what one can buy than how to make it. Give the average black man 1 million dollars the first thing he buys is a Big house and a Flashy Big Car, then expensive jewelry, only after he has done these that he begins to think about investing, but sooner or later the things he bought gulp the rest of his capital in maintenance. The black man's selfish spending habits are off the roof, they barely save or invest anything, where would they build a financial culture for their children to learn from? Our future generations need to be saved from this travesty hindering the capacity of the black man to compete favourably with other races.

There is a video by Dr. Umar Johnson that explains this

Now back to the topic, I thought the problem of hoarding ideas only existed with Black people in Europe and the states, but I later realised its even worse in Nigeria. Your ideas would die with you if you keep them hidden, someone said the Graveyard is the richest place on earth because there lies inventions that never saw the light of day: ideas that were never put to use. All because they are afraid someone else will steal their ideas, they never discuss with you. I contend that Nigeria and Africa has some of the greatest graveyards because a third of the ingenuity of our people were never put to use. The white man takes your people to his land, harnesses your ideas and puts them to use, because left to the black man, he would not tell anyone his ideas if he can not carry them out himself. And because he is not ready to put it to use, he dies with it and the country and continent suffers for lack of it. Now its easy for me to create my own thread or my own video put these my opinions and ideas in it and monetise it the way the guy in the video (posted by the Op) did, but I also know I have my own vocations and I cant monetize every single idea I get, so why not share it and let people learn? the average black man would think about these things I've posted and wait till he sets up a channel of his own and make his own monetised video before displaying his ideas, he would think the OP will steal his ideas if he posts them here. That is counter-productive and this has kept Africans down for too long.

So true, selfishness is the problem of many people

(1) (Reply)

Take A Chance Today!!! / Why Is FIDELITY BANK Insensitive / Should She Or Should She Not Honour This Police Invitation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.