Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

The War Is Not Over! Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Lagos Police Commissioner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The War Is Not Over! Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Lagos Police Commissioner (591 Views)

Bossladybadii Ordered Thunder From China To Fire Kemi Olunloyi Over Linda Ikeji / “you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo / Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The War Is Not Over! Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Lagos Police Commissioner by Emikpole: 10:27am On Apr 15, 2016
The war between Linda Ikeji and Wizkid is far from over as Linda Ikeji has dragged Wizkid to Lagos Police Commissioner after he threatened to send his 16 year old cousin to beat her up According to NET who reported the Read more here [url]naijafeat..in/2016/04/the-war-is-not-over-linda-ikeji-drags.html[/url]
Re: The War Is Not Over! Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Lagos Police Commissioner by Afrok(m): 10:39am On Apr 15, 2016
Me I wan look at it from another angle, if the case reach court and both parties are asked to provide evidences to support their beef.
1. Wizkid will provide s3x tapes and pictures to support Linda's stinking .......... claim (which ppl like me are waiting for).
2. Linda will provide documents to show that Wizkid rented the houses and/or cars (its no longer news).

This will be interesting... if your sense of humour is low battery, please don't quote me.
Re: The War Is Not Over! Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Lagos Police Commissioner by Adawero: 10:58am On Apr 15, 2016
I want wizkid to in prison for some month
Re: The War Is Not Over! Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Lagos Police Commissioner by adiyetu: 10:16am On Apr 19, 2016
Mumu guy

(1) (Reply)

Drake And Rihanna Performed ‘one Dance’ On ANTI World Tour / Harry Song Baba For The Girls Now Trending On Twitter / Segun Akinlolu Aka Beautiful Nubia Sets To Perform In Osun State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.