Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Help Withdraw Money From A Merchant In USD And Pay Me In Naira. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Withdraw Money From A Merchant In USD And Pay Me In Naira. (849 Views)

A Merchant Sings Yoruba Songs In Dubai For A Nigerian Woman (Photos, Video) / Daily Bitcoin (BTC) Exchange Rates To Dollar (USD) And Naira (NGN) / How Much Is Aboki Buying USD And GBP At The Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Withdraw Money From A Merchant In USD And Pay Me In Naira. by Dikachiii: 10:33am On Apr 15, 2016
Hi guys please I need help urgently. I bought some high end head phones in wholesale from a company in the us but for some strange reason they said they can't ship directly to Nigeria or use any third party shipping agents. I've initiated a refund process but the issue is that I paid with my stanbic debit card and the company said they can only pay back to the card I used to make the purchase or a us bank account (stanbic debit card can't receive forex) So now the only option for me is to use a US bank account so the company can send my money to me. It's around 3k usd but I'm not sure they will send me every kobo sha.
Please I need someone in the US who can help me with his account number and routing no, that's what they requested and once the person ets the money, they can withdraw and send to me or pay me in naira. I don't mind paying for this please I don't want to lose my money. I want trusted and reputable nairaland users to help me please. will provide more information.

@justi4jesu I don't know if you can help me with this, checked your thread and you only do paypal, please if you know anyone who can help me with this, someone you can vouch for please recommend the person to me. I'm one of your earliest customers from dubzzle days, you helped me buy phones and laptops 3 or so years ago. Please help me need this really bad and don't want my money to go like that.

Thanks to everyone and I really pray I find help here.
Re: Help Withdraw Money From A Merchant In USD And Pay Me In Naira. by thegreengooner(m): 10:51am On Apr 15, 2016
Dikachiii:
Hi guys please I need help urgently. I bought some high end head phones in wholesale from a company in the us but for some strange reason they said they can't ship directly to Nigeria or use any third party shipping agents. I've initiated a refund process but the issue is that I paid with my stanbic debit card and the company said they can only pay back to the card I used to make the purchase or a us bank account (stanbic debit card can't receive forex) So now the only option for me is to use a US bank account so the company can send my money to me. It's around 3k usd but I'm not sure they will send me every kobo sha.
Please I need someone in the US who can help me with his account number and routing no, that's what they requested and once the person ets the money, they can withdraw and send to me or pay me in naira. I don't mind paying for this please I don't want to lose my money. I want trusted and reputable nairaland users to help me please. will provide more information.

@justi4jesu I don't know if you can help me with this, checked your thread and you only do paypal, please if you know anyone who can help me with this, someone you can vouch for please recommend the person to me. I'm one of your earliest customers from dubzzle days, you helped me buy phones and laptops 3 or so years ago. Please help me need this really bad and don't want my money to go like that.

I can help you out with this. If I can verify your story, I'll give you your Naira back at the rate your bank charged you for the transaction. no strings attached.
Re: Help Withdraw Money From A Merchant In USD And Pay Me In Naira. by Dikachiii: 11:54am On Apr 15, 2016
thegreengooner:

I can help you out with this. If I can verify your story, I'll give you your Naira back at the rate your bank charged you for the transaction. no strings attached.
Thanks man I'd really be grateful. Please how can I reach you?
Re: Help Withdraw Money From A Merchant In USD And Pay Me In Naira. by wescoboy: 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
Dikachiii:

Are u still interested in the items? I have my US address where it can be delivered and then it will be forwarded to u here in Nigeria. But I wonder if before u paid there was no discussion as per the delivery because before you check out from the website the delivery address would have shown and if ur Nigerian address is seen, they will immediately deny u from paying. Anyway, get in touch. Thanks.
Re: Help Withdraw Money From A Merchant In USD And Pay Me In Naira. by Dikachiii: 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
wescoboy:

Are u still interested in the items? I have my US address where it can be delivered and then it will be forwarded to u here in Nigeria. But I wonder if before u paid there was no discussion as per the delivery because before you check out from the website the delivery address would have shown and if ur Nigerian address is seen, they will immediately deny u from paying. Anyway, get in touch. Thanks.
I first use a MyUS address then they initially accepted but later cancelled and said they don't ship to freight forwarders. I'm not buying from them again just want my money back so I can use ebay and use Chinos, Mikky or Justi to get the products I need.
Re: Help Withdraw Money From A Merchant In USD And Pay Me In Naira. by thegreengooner(m): 2:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
Dikachiii:

Thanks man I'd really be grateful. Please how can I reach you?

I've replied your email

(1) (Reply)

I NEED SUPPLIES OF PMS!! / China Importers: Have You Paid Your Clients With Rmb? Share Your Experiences / g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.