Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Groom: 5 Things Your Father-in-law Wants - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Groom: 5 Things Your Father-in-law Wants (465 Views)

‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ / Mother In Law Wants My 2.5 Year Old To Sleepover / When Your Father Works With Nigerian Breweries(Hilarious Photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Groom: 5 Things Your Father-in-law Wants by amakoro(m): 11:06am On Apr 15, 2016
Guys do you know that your wife expects you to be closer to her family, as much as being her husband? Generally, women cherish their families. She needs you to have good relationship with her people, most especially with her father. A daughter and her father have greater bond

to each other, therefore, your wife will be much happier, if the two men she loves so dearly get along. Believe me guys your home will be better place and you will live happily with your wife.

Brother, your father in-law wants you to be good son-in-law, not only to him, but with the whole the family. To do so I have painstakingly worked on some steps you need to take to be in term with your father in-law, to help you achieve that here are five (5) things your father-in-law wants from you.

1.TAKE GOOD CARE OF HIS DAUGHTER

No father want to see his daughter suffer or to be badly treated. If you want to be in good term with your father in-law make sure you shower his daughter with a lot of love, as much as he does. Make her happy at all time; she is the apple of his eyes. No man is going to just sit down and watch someone else maltreat his beloved daughter. Therefore, treat your wife like queen she is and watch how pleased your father-in-law to going to be with you.

2. BE A RESPONSIBLE DAD TO HIS GRAND-CHILDREN

As poor mannered a man is, he wouldn’t want his children to be treated with less love and care. The joy of every grandparent is to watch their grand children grow in loving family. All grandparents want their heir to be well taken care of. So guys please provide the best you can for your children so you will be proud of them in the future of what they have become.

Get the complete article at http://amarachia..com/2016/04/groom-5-things-your-father-in-law-wants.html

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

There Is A Place In Your Heart / These Are Features We Will Deploy For Your Website Design & Development / Which Ethnic Groups In Nigeria are still Disciplined?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.