Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Yemi Alade's Reponse To Fan's Drawing Of Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade's Reponse To Fan's Drawing Of Her (28636 Views)

Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" / Rihanna’s Response To Fan Who Commented On Her “Stretch Marks” (Photos) / Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade's Reponse To Fan's Drawing Of Her by yusaze807: 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
A Tanzanian fan drew his own version of Yemi Alade and she called him out,requesting he take down the photo.Fans were angry with her for not appreciating his effort.
In response ,he told her he was sorry .Lol.. See post below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEMWqBAgv2Y/?taken-by=yemialade

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade's Reponse To Fan's Drawing Of Her by yusaze807: 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
Re: Yemi Alade's Reponse To Fan's Drawing Of Her by vizkiz: 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
the fan sef no try grin grin

Yemi come be like gollum for Lord of the Rings in that drawing grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade's Reponse To Fan's Drawing Of Her by bunmioguns(m): 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
grin
Re: Yemi Alade's Reponse To Fan's Drawing Of Her by bunmioguns(m): 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
vizkiz:
grin

See your teeth

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade's Reponse To Fan's Drawing Of Her by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
Was disappointed in her response angry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade's Reponse To Fan's Drawing Of Her by vizkiz: 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
bunmioguns:

See your teeth

I no fit hold the laugh.... Even lalasticlala no go hold am if him see the drawing grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade's Reponse To Fan's Drawing Of Her by johnPollock(m): 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
thank God I spend my days drinking fresh pammy n pepper soup fish ...I hv no time to worry myself cos all I knw is my evenin weed..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade's Reponse To Fan's Drawing Of Her by juniorportland(m): 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
who the drawing help self....sipping my kunu

juniorportland

no light,no fuel,no water,no money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade's Reponse To Fan's Drawing Of Her by johnPollock(m): 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
thank God I spend my days drinking fresh pammy n pepper soup fish ...I hv no time to worry myself abt anyone cos all I think is my daily evenin weed..

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade's Reponse To Fan's Drawing Of Her by johnPollock(m): 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
thank God I spend this days drinking fresh pammy n pepper soup fish ...I hv no time to worry myself abt anyone cos all I think is my daily evenin weed..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade's Reponse To Fan's Drawing Of Her by kristen12(f): 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
The last comment killed it
#nochill

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade's Reponse To Fan's Drawing Of Her by justicejay(m): 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
Mod una dey crazy? Tell me what you want us to learn from this. How come this made FP. When ever sun rises you brain become hot. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade's Reponse To Fan's Drawing Of Her by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
lwkmd

was He drawing a monster?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade's Reponse To Fan's Drawing Of Her by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade's Reponse To Fan's Drawing Of Her by Arewa12: 2:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
issoke
Re: Yemi Alade's Reponse To Fan's Drawing Of Her by macaranta(m): 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
cheesy
Re: Yemi Alade's Reponse To Fan's Drawing Of Her by Jacobx007: 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
angry angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade's Reponse To Fan's Drawing Of Her by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
grin
Re: Yemi Alade's Reponse To Fan's Drawing Of Her by danbrowndmf(m): 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
KashyBaby:
Was disappointed to her response angry

yemi response was very stupid. Dude is trying hard to impress her as a fan.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade's Reponse To Fan's Drawing Of Her by mynduu44: 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
Yemi dey vex because the guy no add make up to her face..

vizkiz:
the fan sef no try grin grin
Yemi come be like gollum for Lord of the Rings in that drawing grin

Chisos!!!!
Nwanne ibu confirm Onye Uwa Mmebi..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade's Reponse To Fan's Drawing Of Her by MycoleA(m): 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hahaha.. na by force to draw? yemi alade before and after grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade's Reponse To Fan's Drawing Of Her by Dklef(m): 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
LOL. That guy is talented like

OOHMAGAWD!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade's Reponse To Fan's Drawing Of Her by Noblebrown7(m): 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ok o
Re: Yemi Alade's Reponse To Fan's Drawing Of Her by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
danbrowndmf:
yemi response was very stupid. Dude is trying hard to impress her as a fan.

Maybe bcoz it didnt passed to her expectation lipsrsealed

She's a great Singer but so tactless...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade's Reponse To Fan's Drawing Of Her by Praizekeyz(m): 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ur a fool yemi. Styupid idiot!
Y not go around d world and keep destroying ur image drawings by artist.
If una neva get moni una go dey form innoncent, immediately d tin enter like dis? Skuches go dey chill 4 una brain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade's Reponse To Fan's Drawing Of Her by cold(m): 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
KashyBaby:
Was disappointed to her response angry
'At' . Hope i don't get lynched

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade's Reponse To Fan's Drawing Of Her by danbrowndmf(m): 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

Maybe bcoz it didnt passed to her expectation lipsrsealed

She's a great Singer but so tactless...
there are celebrity i can never stalk in my life,yemi alade is one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade's Reponse To Fan's Drawing Of Her by vizkiz: 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
mynduu44:
Yemi dey vex because the guy no add make up to her face..

Chisos!!!!
Nwanne ibu confirm Onye Uwa Mmebi..

abeg I no understand oh grin

Dklef:
LOL. That guy is tallented like
OOHMAGAWD!!! grin

this comment just made my day grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade's Reponse To Fan's Drawing Of Her by Samtoby(m): 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
Yemi was ofended because the guy forget to add makeup... Sis cannot go without make up na... She like one of those dancers in Micheal Jackson song (Thriller) without makeup...
The guy draw BEFORE makeup picture grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade's Reponse To Fan's Drawing Of Her by OCTAVO: 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
O

(1) (2) (Reply)

Felix Odey, Aka Feladey, Is Dead / Esama Of Benin Igbinedion's 81st Birthday In South Africa (Photos) / Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Begged Her For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.