Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND EX HELP & OPINIONS NEEDED - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND EX HELP & OPINIONS NEEDED (3904 Views)

"Snake Swallowed Our School Fees": Benue State University Students Protest (Pics / Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why / Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND EX HELP & OPINIONS NEEDED by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
I have a friend who is planning to attend dis uni.
Would like to know about the lecturers, facilities, amenities, cost of living, ideas and all.
He plans on studying "medicine".
We already know about d fees.. But ur help would be appreciated.
P.s wat is the current condition of the school as of now?
Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND EX HELP & OPINIONS NEEDED by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
Common guys @ iuo students and ex and to those who know abt d uni.. Really need wat to tel my friend
Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND EX HELP & OPINIONS NEEDED by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
Views with no one to answer cry
Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND EX HELP & OPINIONS NEEDED by Promxy94(m): 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
whats it u want to know about Iuo...
its a nice university with a great learning enviroment.
the university is Nuc accredited in all courses...
and am proud to say,that i school in Iuo any day,anytime.....
the respect is there....
now what else
Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND EX HELP & OPINIONS NEEDED by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
Thankd 4 d reply. The facilities? Light, water? The lecturers? Hostel? Cost of living? Network in the skul? .. Pls reply tanks..
Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND EX HELP & OPINIONS NEEDED by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
Also d facilities 4 medicine as dat is wat he wants to study?
Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND EX HELP & OPINIONS NEEDED by Agunechemba1(m): 2:27am On Apr 17, 2016
You are in the right direction by thinking of IUO.

I'm a student of international relations and strategic studies in IUO.

The facilities are nice and it's not like other private universities where you are been treated like you are in the boarding school..Your freedom is guaranteed.

Though he needs to learn to cope with the intimidations in that environment. You see students drive cars their VC cannot afford.
Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND EX HELP & OPINIONS NEEDED by Agunechemba1(m): 2:29am On Apr 17, 2016
OneTruePrince:
Also d facilities 4 medicine as dat is wat he wants to study?

The school teaching hospital is of standard, but they pay 3m from 200L.
They have a better hostel and are being given special treatment.

Can he afford to pay that?
Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND EX HELP & OPINIONS NEEDED by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 17, 2016
Agunechemba1:

The school teaching hospital is of standard, but they pay 3m from 200L.
They have a better hostel and are being given special treatment.

Can he afford to pay that?
Wow thanks.. 3m? From 200L ... Are u sure? thought they said 810k from 100L to 300L and 610k from 400L to 600L.... Thanks...
Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND EX HELP & OPINIONS NEEDED by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 17, 2016
Agunechemba1:
You are in the right direction by thinking of IUO.

I'm a student of international relations and strategic studies in IUO.

The facilities are nice and it's not like other private universities where you are been treated like you are in the boarding school..Your freedom is guarante

Though he needs to learn to cope with the intimidations in that environment. You see students drive cars their VC cannot afford.
No prob with d intimidation... BT wat a light and water?...
Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND EX HELP & OPINIONS NEEDED by Agunechemba1(m): 10:31am On Apr 17, 2016
OneTruePrince:

Wow thanks.. 3m? From 200L ... Are u sure? thought they said 810k from 100L to 300L and 610k from 400L to 600L.... Thanks...

Lol.. That was before 2014/2015 session.

since the school regained its accreditation in medicine in 2014/2015 session, they pay 3m from 200L but 820k in their first year.
Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND EX HELP & OPINIONS NEEDED by Agunechemba1(m): 10:36am On Apr 17, 2016
OneTruePrince:

No prob with d intimidation... BT wat a light and water?...

There's water running in your bathroom, toilet and kitchen in the morning and evening.There's always guaranteed power throughout the night at least from 7pm till dawn. Then there's always light on campus from 8am to 4pm.
Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND EX HELP & OPINIONS NEEDED by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 17, 2016
Agunechemba1:

There's water running in your bathroom, toilet and kitchen in the morning and evening.There's always guaranteed power throughout the night at least from 7pm till dawn. Then there's always light on campus from 8am to 4pm.
Tanks my man... AGUNECHEMBA1 !... Pls wat abt d hostels .. Like hw many in a room?
Hw is cost of living like food and all? Hope deir books are not expensive?
Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND EX HELP & OPINIONS NEEDED by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 17, 2016
Agunechemba1:

Lol.. That was before 2014/2015 session.

since the school regained its accreditation in medicine in 2014/2015 session, they pay 3m from 200L but 820k in their first year.
Ahah no prob sha.. Will tel my cuz... And u know guys dat confirmed they pay dix amount? .. Thanks 4 ur sincere replies.
Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND EX HELP & OPINIONS NEEDED by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 17, 2016
@ aguchemba as regards ur first response... Do u drive a car? .. Winks .. Jst asking
Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND EX HELP & OPINIONS NEEDED by Agunechemba1(m): 10:57am On Apr 17, 2016
OneTruePrince:

Tanks my man... AGUNECHEMBA1 !... Pls wat abt d hostels .. Like hw many in a room?
Hw is cost of living like food and all? Hope deir books are not expensive?

it's always two in a room in your first year, from your second year you have an option to stay alone but in a smaller room, or stay with friends in a bigger room.

Foods aren't a problem..It depends on where you want to eat. They are affordable. There are many places to get food within the estate.
Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND EX HELP & OPINIONS NEEDED by Agunechemba1(m): 10:58am On Apr 17, 2016
OneTruePrince:

Ahah no prob sha.. Will tel my cuz... And u know guys dat confirmed they pay dix amount? .. Thanks 4 ur sincere replies.

I'm very sure the pay that amount, I have friends who are medical students.
Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND EX HELP & OPINIONS NEEDED by Agunechemba1(m): 11:00am On Apr 17, 2016
OneTruePrince:
@ aguchemba as regards ur first response... Do u drive a car? .. Winks .. Jst asking

Not yet, probably in my final year..that's from October

That's if popsy allow me oo
Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND EX HELP & OPINIONS NEEDED by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 17, 2016
Thanks bro... Appreciate smiley ... Which is the best network?... Bt dat 3m nor b small cash ooo...
Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND EX HELP & OPINIONS NEEDED by xplicite(m): 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
Mtn network is good in the hostel,and for browsing but glo is the best in Ps for browsing
But be sure that there is network coverage for all the networks....
Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND EX HELP & OPINIONS NEEDED by xplicite(m): 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
Agunechemba1:

Not yet, probably in my final year..that's from October

That's if popsy allow me oo
Guy take am easy o....
Na spider u wan carry come
Or na suv
Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND EX HELP & OPINIONS NEEDED by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
xplicite:
Mtn network is good in the hostel,and for browsing but glo is the best in Ps for browsing
But be sure that there is network coverage for all the networks....
Tanks bro...
Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND EX HELP & OPINIONS NEEDED by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
xplicite:

Guy take am easy o....
Na spider u wan carry come
Or na suv
Na SUV ... I trust aguechemba... BT hw Camry 2.2 go b 4 pipo eye?
Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND EX HELP & OPINIONS NEEDED by xplicite(m): 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
OneTruePrince:

Na SUV ... I trust aguechemba... BT hw Camry 2.2 go b 4 pipo eye?
People they use am shall,especially when it is neat,but na cab men use am pass....
Students prefer baby boy,to it,because 2.2,is mostly used by cab men
Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND EX HELP & OPINIONS NEEDED by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
@ xplicite ...dat price abt d 3m 4 medical students.... Can u confirm it... NOT dat am doubting aguechemba at all.. Bt want 2 bare 2 witness so I can tel me cuz clearly wat his up against...
Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND EX HELP & OPINIONS NEEDED by xplicite(m): 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
Guy its a fact,I know somebody in medicine 200level,paying that amount....
Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND EX HELP & OPINIONS NEEDED by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
xplicite:

People they use am shall,especially when it is neat,but na cab men use am pass....
Students prefer baby boy,to it,because 2.2,is mostly used by cab men
Lol... Did u drive in ur days?
Baby boy Honda and Big daddy Camry bam sha..
Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND EX HELP & OPINIONS NEEDED by xplicite(m): 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
OneTruePrince:

Lol... Did u drive in ur days?
Baby boy Honda and Big daddy Camry bam sha..
That question cant Be answered here currently
Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND EX HELP & OPINIONS NEEDED by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
Thanks @ AGUECHEBA ND XPLICITE ...will relay dix info to my cuz...
Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND EX HELP & OPINIONS NEEDED by xplicite(m): 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
OneTruePrince:
Thanks @ AGUECHEBA ND XPLICITE ...will relay dix info to my cuz...
Uwc
Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND EX HELP & OPINIONS NEEDED by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
xplicite:

That question cant Be answered here currently
Alright bros ..I understand
Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND EX HELP & OPINIONS NEEDED by Agunechemba1(m): 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
xplicite:
Guy take am easy o.... Na spider u wan carry come Or na suv
Oga I go bring keke na pep

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benefits Of Studying In Japan / NIPR, Public Relations Lecture Center In Lagos...enter Here / NAUS Urges FG To Build Technology Hubs For Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.