Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Institution For Website Design And Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Institution For Website Design And Programming (1097 Views)

Learn Website Design And Programming On Weekends / What Difference Between Database And Programming / Web Development And Programming Using PHP/MYSQL Database At Yemlat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Institution For Website Design And Programming by ifycoly: 2:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
Don't know if this place is the right place a friend staying at mile 2 need a close place to learn website design ad programming anywhere close to festac and ojo in Lagos please if you have a clue drop the address most appreciative. Thanks
Re: Institution For Website Design And Programming by AkinseteK(m): 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
ifycoly:
Don't know if this place is the right place a friend staying at mile 2 need a close place to learn website design ad programming anywhere close to festac and ojo in Lagos please if you have a clue drop the address most appreciative. Thanks

I can take your friend on Website Development on a one on one training. Courses includes HTML, HTML5, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, JQUERY PHP, BOOTSTRAP, WEBSITE HOSTING AND MYSQL, and FOR CMS courses includes JOOMLA, WORDPRESS, Opencart and Magento and also on Programming Languages I can take your friend on VB.NET, JAVA, C# with sql server . U can call me on 08034089466 for more discussion. The training is at Cele Ijesha after Mike2.

(1) (Reply)

Kjava Developer Needed / Can A Vast Qbasic Programmer Do This? / Android App - Jpg To Pdf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.