Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

An Admonition By Our Sheikh Sulaiman Najmuddeen (may Allah Preserve Him) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / An Admonition By Our Sheikh Sulaiman Najmuddeen (may Allah Preserve Him) (558 Views)

Man Climbs Street Light In Abuja During Maulud Of Sheikh Ibrahim Inyass / Sulaiman Abdulkarim Wins N19m At Dubai International Qur'anic Competition / Go Easy On Yourself (may Allah Have Mercy On You) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Admonition By Our Sheikh Sulaiman Najmuddeen (may Allah Preserve Him) by Newnas(m): 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
Our shaykh, Ibn Sulaiman Najmuddien (HafizahuLLAAH), wrote:

Power is trust and whosoever holds it among us as teachers, imaams husbands, wives, community leaders etc should know that we're answerable to ALMIGHTY! The only way out is to know that people are family of THE ALMIGHTY to whom we must show justice and fairplay!

In Sunan at-Tirmidhi it is narrated that 'Aa'ishah said: "A man came and sat in front of the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam), and said, 'O Messenger of Allah, I have two slaves who tell me lies, betray and disobey me, and I insult them and beat them. What is my position with regard to them?” The Messenger of Allah (sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam) said: 'On the Day of Resurrection, their betrayal, disobedience and lying will be measured against your punishment of them. If your punishment is commensurate with their wrongs, then there will be no score to settle. If your punishment of them was less than their sins deserved, then this will count in your favour. If your punishment of them was more than their sins deserved, then the score will be settled against you.' The man turned away and started to weep. The Messenger of Allah (sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam) said to him, 'Have you not read the words of Allah?' -

“And We shall set up Balances of justice on the Day of Resurrection, then none will be dealt with unjustly in anything. And if there be the weight of a mustard seed, We will bring it. And Sufficient are We to take account.” (Qur'an 21: 47).’”
[Mishkaat al-Masaabeeh, 3/66, hadith no. 5561. It is also narrated in Saheeh al-Jaami`, 6/327, hadith no. 7895, where it attributed to Ahmad and Tirmidhi.]

1 Like

Re: An Admonition By Our Sheikh Sulaiman Najmuddeen (may Allah Preserve Him) by MrOlai: 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hmmm!
Jazakumullah khaeran for sharing.
Re: An Admonition By Our Sheikh Sulaiman Najmuddeen (may Allah Preserve Him) by Newnas(m): 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
MrOlai:
Hmmm! Jazakumullah khaeran for sharing.
Aameen wa iyyaakum
BaarakaLLaahu feekum for reading.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Khadija (as), The Esteemed Wife Of The Prophet (s) / Retreat / Weekend Get Away For Muslim Couples / Women Banned To Touch Bananas And Cucumbers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.