Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) (28718 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism / Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] / Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by lovdoc: 7:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
Nollywood actress/upcoming Reality TV Star, Toyin Aimakhu, stepped out in this lovely striped mini number in Dallas, US. Toyin paired the striped dress features Aqua green, black and white colours with Aqua green pumps. See photos below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEHcvFtNz59/?taken-by=aimakhutoyin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by lovdoc: 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
kiss kiss kiss

SEE HOW TOYIN AIMAKHU PAINTS DALLAS RED IN THESE OTHER PHOTOS >>>

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/toyin-aimakhu-and-her-curves-storms-dallas.html

i like her figure no be small....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by Topestbilly(m): 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
Where are the people she gives run for their money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by juniorportland(m): 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
where the curves .....I no dey see anything oh

no light,no fuel,no water

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by juniorportland(m): 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by doublewisdom: 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
Looks good for the first time in five years.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by juniorportland(m): 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by Chommieblaq(f): 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
Curve ko bend ni!

grin gringrin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by vizkiz: 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
where the curve dey? With that belle whey be like person swallow naija budget abi? grin

Aunty expired pussay undecided

Quote me and I will show you why the Israelites were scared of gloiath undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by iamsea(m): 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
I dont know why av got the impression that this lady is trying too hard to impress the opposite sex with the ways shes been taking pictures every now and then anywhere she is...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by dacovajnr: 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
#Iranu undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by dacovajnr: 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
I still dey find the Curve and the ppl wey she dey Give run for their Money...This one wey thin from leg to waist cum big from tummy to shoulder like high stool Wey dem dey use sit for inside bar for club house undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by divinehand2003(m): 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
She na fine girl, Omo super sexy, and hotter. She dey boil right now oooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
undecided OLOSHO OLOBO FIFE, ELESE TIRIN BI PAAKO ABOOKKI undecided

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by buzzybrain88(m): 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
ain't seeing any curves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by onihaxy: 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by johnshagb(m): 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
Disproportionate body

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by kinziking(m): 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
Curve with this YAM leg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by ibkgab001: 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
I see a tooth pick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by johnshagb(m): 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
joborskill:
undecided OLOSHO OLOBO FIFE
Ha! Eleyi o wa poju

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by yinkslinks(m): 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
Please is she yoruba? cus only yorubas look dis way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by bunmioguns(m): 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
undecided

She go look for her oyinbo husband

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by classiclight(m): 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
some people are just crazy about curve, and there is likelyhood of such people falling victim of artificial curve

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by classiclight(m): 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
some people are just crazy about curve and there is likelyhood of such people falling victim of artificial curve

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
Na small she take better olajumoke

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by naijaboiy: 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
Which new man is she with this time?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2016

I hear say peek no dey tire am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2016

I hear say preek no dey tire am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by dominique(f): 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
She really looks stunning, one if her best looks in a while. A certain Segun Egbere fellow won't like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by gidjah(m): 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
Abasha!!
dacovajnr:
#Iranu undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) by allanphash7(m): 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
dont just like her

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mompha Buys His 4-Year-Old Son N560k IphoneX (Video) / Police Speaks On Why Seun Kuti Was Handcuffed / Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.