Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Does Anyone Noticed Nairaland Traffic Has Reduce? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Does Anyone Noticed Nairaland Traffic Has Reduce? (1710 Views)

Google Adsense Not Showing Again In My Blog - Did You Noticed It? / There's A Harry Styles Filter On Snapchat But Nobody Noticed / Five(5) Ways To Get Your Blog Noticed On The World Wide Web (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Noticed Nairaland Traffic Has Reduce? by Joel3(m): 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
does anyone noticed nairaland traffic has reduce?. I observe the traffic has reduced.
Re: Does Anyone Noticed Nairaland Traffic Has Reduce? by fattbabakay(m): 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
Joel3:
does anyone noticed nairaland traffic has reduce?. I observe the traffic has reduced.
How?
Re: Does Anyone Noticed Nairaland Traffic Has Reduce? by 1trillionlikes: 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
Wen the news making front page are nauseating nko? Snakes, someone pounding yam for her husband, one idiot talking to the podium and they call it a business Forum etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Anyone Noticed Nairaland Traffic Has Reduce? by psucc(m): 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
Evidence of CHANGE.
Re: Does Anyone Noticed Nairaland Traffic Has Reduce? by Joel3(m): 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
fattbabakay:
How?
you are still asking me how. maybe it's because of economy and power problem. even churches also affected.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Noticed Nairaland Traffic Has Reduce? by mynduu44: 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
Why won't it reduce when the Mods re busy hunting those they don't like.

The worst is reporting to the super Mod is like talking to a rock..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Anyone Noticed Nairaland Traffic Has Reduce? by kudoxs(m): 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
mynduu44:
Why won't it reduce when the Mods re busy hunting those they don't like.

The worst is reporting to the super Mod is like talking to a rock..

grin grin grin
Re: Does Anyone Noticed Nairaland Traffic Has Reduce? by kudoxs(m): 10:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
The only. costant thing in life is change, seun needs to change some things about nairaland.
Re: Does Anyone Noticed Nairaland Traffic Has Reduce? by mynduu44: 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
kudoxs:
grin grin grin

Guy nah true I talk oo..

A colleague of mine got banned for 2month after he replied insults thrown at him..

The worst is that the lady was not banned..

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Noticed Nairaland Traffic Has Reduce? by searchng4love: 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
a lot of months/years banning as if nairaland is an essential life saving commodity!

mynduu44:

Guy nah true I talk oo..

A colleague of mine got banned for 2month after he replied insults thrown at him..

Re: Does Anyone Noticed Nairaland Traffic Has Reduce? by mynduu44: 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
searchng4love:
a lot of months/years banning as if nairaland is an essential life saving commodity!

Maybe they ve this belief that their ban incarcerates some aspect of our life..
Re: Does Anyone Noticed Nairaland Traffic Has Reduce? by searchng4love: 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
lmao

mynduu44:

Re: Does Anyone Noticed Nairaland Traffic Has Reduce? by kudoxs(m): 11:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
mynduu44:

Guy nah true I talk oo..

some people are given special treatment here by just licking the ass of some mods
Re: Does Anyone Noticed Nairaland Traffic Has Reduce? by heywhy824(m): 6:19am On Apr 16, 2016
and there are bugs in the site. imagine posts of day b4 yesterday is still consider as new posts

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Noticed Nairaland Traffic Has Reduce? by heywhy824(m): 6:20am On Apr 16, 2016
it sucks kinda. the ui is kinda of poor, not attractive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Anyone Noticed Nairaland Traffic Has Reduce? by heywhy824(m): 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
Nigerians still have a lot to learn from geeks over there
Re: Does Anyone Noticed Nairaland Traffic Has Reduce? by Joel3(m): 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
and Also there is bias with front page. topic that should have been there are neglected. and rather useless celebrity that has no f***ing sh*t about nairaland open cleavages

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Noticed Nairaland Traffic Has Reduce? by heywhy824(m): 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
Joel3:
and Also there is bias with front page. topic that should have been there are neglected. and rather useless celebrity that has no f***ing sh*t about nairaland open cleavages
The site has been stagnant since 2005 I think
Re: Does Anyone Noticed Nairaland Traffic Has Reduce? by RoyalBoutique(m): 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
Nothing will change about nairaland.

Its perfect just the way it is.

The economy is bad in Nigeria.

Most people don't have light to charge their phones.

Even if there's light, no money to recharge your phone because you probably used your last buck to buy petrol at an exorbitant price.

The reduction in nairaland traffic is just a reflection of the situation in Nigeria.

One cause, many effects...

So, Seun Osewa, no fear.

Once petrol is distributed, you'll need a traffic warden to control nairaland traffic.

@all the posters above me, this had NOTHING to do with front page topics....haba undecided
Re: Does Anyone Noticed Nairaland Traffic Has Reduce? by nell4: 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
maybe it shld be named a clea.vage site then
Re: Does Anyone Noticed Nairaland Traffic Has Reduce? by heywhy824(m): 11:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
bobo seun cute dis place up, b4 I take over from you *fact*

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Noticed Nairaland Traffic Has Reduce? by heywhy824(m): 11:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
cause I'm working on some bones breaking project which will kill nairaland out the web, trust me. *fact*
Re: Does Anyone Noticed Nairaland Traffic Has Reduce? by heywhy824(m): 11:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
and if you are up to protecting your site, u can jst post, and let the contest start *fact* @seun
Re: Does Anyone Noticed Nairaland Traffic Has Reduce? by ziego(m): 6:16am On Apr 17, 2016
mynduu44:

When u can simply enter as guest or use another email and sign up smh
Re: Does Anyone Noticed Nairaland Traffic Has Reduce? by ziego(m): 6:19am On Apr 17, 2016
1trillionlikes:
Wen the news making front page are nauseating nko? Snakes, someone pounding yam for her husband, one idiot talking to the podium and they call it a business Forum etc

Important topics are ignored.

Favoritism to the side of female since 1804.

A female will say "I want to rebook but it didn't come out doctors help " next it will appear in front page

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Noticed Nairaland Traffic Has Reduce? by heywhy824(m): 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
and i can bet seun ddnt build this with his brain cos he used a framework, so that's y the site can never be extendable cos if he tries to fit in the new version of the framework he used it will kill, destroy and take nairaland to the grave, trust me. web developers pls I urge you to use less frameworks for your works, though they make your work faster but they kill it underneath(it can be used if the site won't be evolving i.e. stagnant). they dont give you creativity up in your little room(brain) cos most of the paradigm has been chosen for you but not by yourself. I dislike them laravel, codeigniter and others cos they want to force me to learn them which doesn't freak me. cos I blive I can build mine instead of going to a conference and not able to make contributions about a language I learnt.
Re: Does Anyone Noticed Nairaland Traffic Has Reduce? by heywhy824(m): 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
and because of the stupid framework he used people have been messing around cloning nairaland *smh* rubbish.
Re: Does Anyone Noticed Nairaland Traffic Has Reduce? by Stephansmily(f): 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
S
Re: Does Anyone Noticed Nairaland Traffic Has Reduce? by Stephansmily(f): 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
heywhy824:
bobo seun cute dis place up, b4 I take over from you *fact*

undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Buy A Facebook Group 200k + / I Get 1k View But My Adsence Records 250pagivews Plz Help Out / The Secretes To Driving Massuve Traffic To Your Young Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.