Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) (55922 Views)

Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband / What To Eat During Pregnancy For Fair And Intelligent Babies / Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
HateU2:
Don Jazzy pls cheesy

Oya na kkwotinue. Looking for don jazzy. Till u discover mongo park.....lwkmd
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by brownemmanuel43(m): 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
Odunharry:
Lol
na so na, waiting
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by robosky02(m): 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
layla129:
Can't wait till then grin ...he go hear am angry

all this plans

hope he will hear only good news
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by robosky02(m): 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2016

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by StevensJojo(f): 12:20am On Sep 05, 2016
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Missyetty(f): 11:24am On Sep 05, 2016
Wow! Shout out to all responsible men who stood by their wife while pregnant...
I can't wait like seriously, future hubby should be getting ready.
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by gbens2000(m): 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
layla129:

Really?
babe where u go hide this ur pretty face na? angry
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 06, 2019
adioolayi:
Pregnant women.....a new world entirely. May Almighty God grant unto all women on this journey right now safe delivery.

Amen o
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 06, 2019
oracle009:
My elder sister then ehn... her husband jst brought her back to us... i saw wehn! There was a day I bought amala and efo for her while coming from work. Amala with nice goat meat o! Na so i bought noodles for myself... I can't believe my eyes when this lady came to kitchen to use the same fork she used for amala to take noodles from stove o. I was just fed up ehn..

Abi d night she came around 4a.m that she wants palmwine (emu) and i must get it for her o... i jst use style comoto from my room go slip insyd kitchen

Abi d day she told me to get her charcoal.... dat she likes the scent of charcoal... she feel like crunching some with water... i was just like WTF!!?

Jesu! cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by godofuck231: 8:26am On Jul 06, 2019
Mmaspecial:
My husband is such a superman.
Didn't make much demand while I was pregnant with my cutie boo..but my husband was always at it. Stocking the bedside with all kinds of fruits every night. Always asked me if there was something I would like to eat. Washed all my clothes even clean my shoes for work.
Oh My God! I didn't even feel I was pregnant till I pumped out my prince.
You can't believe, even after my delivery, he was the one who pressed hot water on my stomach. Thanks to him my tommy is so flat now.
I will forever love him for such care.

Point is this: Whatever you can do to ease your wife the joyful stress of being pregnant, do it hurrily with all your heart. Whether it means waking up late night to pound foo-foo and prepare onugbu soup. QED
a grateful wife like u deserve a g class and 2 parcels of lands , that's the reward for loyalty .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached / Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) / Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.