Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Please Vote Flowbyte For The ASME Ishow Finals - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Please Vote Flowbyte For The ASME Ishow Finals (485 Views)

Olanisun Adewale, Omolabake Adenle Reach Finals Of $100,000 Innovation Challenge / BREAKING: Oduduru Makes 200m Semi-finals / Vote For These 5 Nigerian Startups To Get Into The Global GIST Tech-i Finals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Vote Flowbyte For The ASME Ishow Finals by ideadibia: 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hello!

My team and I got shortlisted for the ASME IShow Finals in Kenya, and we need your help with votes. It's a chance to pitch, obtain expert engineering critique of our product, and hopefully raise funds to produce it. The product, called FlowByte (www.flowbyte.co), is designed to measure the amount of fuel purchased at fuel stations, so as to eliminate meter tampering and provide us with value for money.

Voting is open until the 19th of April and you can vote everyday. Simply follow this link: https://thisishardware.org/competition/2016/social_voting/kenya look for 'Chuma Asuzu' and product 'flowbyte', enter your email, click Vote and then confirm your vote with the link sent to your email. You only have to confirm your email the first time you vote.

Thank you in advance!
Re: Please Vote Flowbyte For The ASME Ishow Finals by ideadibia: 12:16am On Apr 17, 2016
You can vote everyday.

If you have any problems voting, I can help.

(1) (Reply)

How To Retrieve Your Lost Twitter Account / Sony Boss Confirms The Playstation 4 ‘neo’ Is Real, But Won’t Show It At E3 / Do You Know? The Optimum Time To Get Your Refrigerator Is Raining Season.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.