Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

How To Download Videos And Save Them From Yotube - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Download Videos And Save Them From Yotube (1751 Views)

How To Download Youtube Videos And Save Them On Your Computer? / How To Download Videos From Youtube. / Simplest Way To Download Videos On Youtube. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download Videos And Save Them From Yotube by komols856: 11:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
please i need help on how to download videos and other format fro youtube and be able to save it on your system to watch anytime offline. anyone with useful info should quickly assist me with the know how.

thank you
Re: How To Download Videos And Save Them From Yotube by gmacnoms(m): 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
komols856:
please i need help on how to download videos and other format fro youtube and be able to save it on your system to watch anytime offline. anyone with useful info should quickly assist me with the know how.

thank you
https://www.nairaland.com/2468359/how-download-videos-youtube-word
Re: How To Download Videos And Save Them From Yotube by AbarisFather(m): 12:46am On Apr 16, 2016
Download and install SaveFromNet that's the best software I'm using now.

en.savefrom.net/1-how-to-download-youtube-video/
Re: How To Download Videos And Save Them From Yotube by noob03saibot(m): 2:28am On Jul 19, 2016
AbarisFather:
Download and install SaveFromNet that's the best software I'm using now.

en.savefrom.net/1-how-to-download-youtube-video/
Please how do I install it after downloading?

(1) (Reply)

Uk Arrival!!! Lenovo Thinkpad T450 Intel Core I5 12gb Ram 256ssd 6hrs+ Battery / E6420 Core i5 4gb Ram 500gb HDD 14" With Keyboard Light Strong Battery / Lenovo Corei5 500g Harddisk 8g Ram 55k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.