Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,240 members, 7,822,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Share Your Memorable Romantic Flaws On Campus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Memorable Romantic Flaws On Campus (554 Views)

Afe Babalola University Bans Smartphones On Campus, Twitter Users React / Eight (8) Ways To Identify Carry Over Student On Campus / Comfort Ekaette Inyang, BABCOCK Best Student: I Never Had A Boyfriend On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Memorable Romantic Flaws On Campus by Rapmoney(m): 1:11am On Apr 16, 2016
It is so funny and 'stylishly painful' when you experience an emotional disappointment, which could have been caused by romantic flaw by you! grin...especially, in a campus setting where there are so many young adults around, ready to laugh at your ass as soon as you eff-up!!! grin

Mine: During my first year, I met this pretty luscious girl from Enugu State. Every thing about her physical appearance was enticing to me so I decided to 'register' my signature with her romantically. For good two weeks, she was constantly giving me the 'green light' through the way she acted seductively towards me whenever we met in the faculty cool I told my guys that I would soon get her down as they hailed me seriously by chanting "Baba Kay, Baba Kay!!!"

On that fateful Friday I will never forget in a hurry, I started planning my strategy; I planned to go to her lodge because I knew her room mate would not be aroud; she usually travelled every weekend to see her folks.

At 7:30 pm, I zoomed off to Suncity Hostel after bathing myself with a sweat-smelling cologne! When I got there, I met her cooking. She complained of not having any animal (meat or fish) in the food and as a Warri boy, in order not to fall my hand, I offered the last 500 Naira with me (inagine, my last card o! grin) to settle the matter.

When it was 10 pm, she looked at me and asked: "Kay, ain't you going back to your hostel?" I told her that I wouldn't be able to go back at that time because my area wasn't safe at night. She didn't object. That was when I pinched myself to know whether I was dreaming because to me, I would soon ride on cloud nine!!!

As she went to take her bath, I stared lustfully at her body as if it was the source of my oxygen...my eyes popped out from their sockets!

When she came out, I was already putting on just boxers, shaking my legs rapidly, like Papa Melike after taking some glasses of ogogoro. I was waiting for her so that she would join me on the bed for my hands to get employed once more.

Surprisingly, after putting on her night gown, she told me to switch off the light when I'm ready to sleep; that she's going to her neighbours room to sleep!!! Before I could say a word, she was already out!

I slept all alone in the house of my crush while she slept elsewhere in the same building! My pee pee refused to go down; feeling angry like its owner! grin I couldn't sleep as I stared angrily at the ceiling. What do I tell my guys?

That night, it was as if the VC should just refund my tuition fee so that I would run way! cheesy I woke up very early the next day before anyone and disappeared with shame! After that, we no come dey too close again. When I told my guys, they laughed at me so hard! grin grin

Abeg, share your own jaare! wink
Re: Share Your Memorable Romantic Flaws On Campus by kowalsky: 2:22am On Apr 16, 2016
rule no 1

don't try to get laid at the first opportunity to get laid.
Re: Share Your Memorable Romantic Flaws On Campus by Brymo: 4:45am On Apr 16, 2016
rule no 1 don't try to get laid at the first opportunity to get laid.
Re: Share Your Memorable Romantic Flaws On Campus by donbenedict(m): 6:24am On Apr 16, 2016
Lwkmd! After na so dem go dey yab oda people for nairaland. grin cheesy
Re: Share Your Memorable Romantic Flaws On Campus by Rapmoney(m): 7:49am On Apr 16, 2016
donbenedict:
Lwkmd! After na so dem go dey yab oda people for nairaland. grin cheesy
grin Shuo! donbenedict, na u holy pass?
Re: Share Your Memorable Romantic Flaws On Campus by Rapmoney(m): 7:51am On Apr 16, 2016
Brymo:
rule no 1
don't try to get laid at the first opportunity to get laid.
You have been using too many monikers! See the comment above you angry
Re: Share Your Memorable Romantic Flaws On Campus by VanTee20(m): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
Rule no 1
Don't try to get laid at the first opportunity to get laid.
Re: Share Your Memorable Romantic Flaws On Campus by Aspiregreat: 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
Rule no 1
Re: Share Your Memorable Romantic Flaws On Campus by LeonesVee: 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
Rule no 1

(1) (Reply)

Push Africa Center For Capacity Present 8weeks Media And Journalism Training / Check Here For UNICEF/SPIC Examination Question & Answaer With Full Payment Deta / Register Your Course Or No Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.