Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) (27604 Views)

FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast / Cocoa Plantation A To Z: The Game Changer And Money Spinner By Organicfoods / Hybrid cocoa pod and seedling (t.c series 1-8) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) by shaddoww: 8:44am On Apr 16, 2016
Ijaya gbogbo Osun
Re: Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) by wristbangle: 8:45am On Apr 16, 2016
omenka:
Don't know why I just love the pictures. cheesy

Look so real- unlike one with some nicely dressed mad man addressing a gathering of tourists in another man's land.

Nice one Aregbe.

gringrin
Re: Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) by victorazy(m): 8:46am On Apr 16, 2016
All I can see na native doctor with his village ppl at the market square.
Re: Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) by sinistermind(m): 8:50am On Apr 16, 2016
AirSultan:
Falz's BOSSIT comes to mind!

Hehehe... d Buhari Diss was crai mehn!!!
Re: Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) by victorazy(m): 8:51am On Apr 16, 2016
omenka:

Look so real- unlike one with some nicely dressed mad man addressing a gathering of tourists in another man's land.

Nice one Aregbe.

That person ur referring to as "mad man" is fighting for u.
Until we Nigerian youths will stand to question our leaders, they will keep using us and dumping us like menstruation pad.
Re: Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) by tigerclaws: 8:54am On Apr 16, 2016
[s]
omenka:

Nice one Aregbe.
[/s]
tell that to the agatu people
Re: Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 16, 2016
sinistermind:

Hehehe... d Buhari Diss was crai mehn!!!
Lol, abi now. I think I am his biggest fan. He is the next big thing, i think.
Re: Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 16, 2016
This is what he is supposed to from Day 1 in office, not when the state gets 6m naira. But its okay that he has gotten his senses back.
Re: Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) by Drabrah(m): 8:56am On Apr 16, 2016
Blackfire:
The best govnor in Nigeria.

4 ur mind
Re: Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 16, 2016
omenka:

Nice one Aregbe.

That guy thought he was doing us. He's doing himself.
Re: Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) by mojeed4(m): 9:16am On Apr 16, 2016
habsydiamond:
aregbe is trying his best for osun state o. its just that the allocation is not helping the matter. keep up the good work jare aregbesola. may God put u through

And who made the allocation that bad? Certainly is excess borrowing. I wander what use is a governor's good work to the people that are hungry. ..
Re: Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) by tomslee(m): 9:19am On Apr 16, 2016
That is my stupid governor... Making pple go hungry is his hobby tho
Re: Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) by NorttGate: 9:19am On Apr 16, 2016
Pavore9:

If l hear! cheesy
. The one wey u hear nko!
Re: Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) by habsydiamond(m): 9:23am On Apr 16, 2016
mojeed4:

And who made the allocation that bad? Certainly is excess borrowing. I wander what use is a governor's good work to the people that are hungry. ..
the problem is that our politicians lack the knowledge of governace thats the reason why they are performing badly. these people must be made to learn the act of governace before heading any political office. a leader with no knowledge will definitely fumble.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) by ireneony(f): 9:24am On Apr 16, 2016
wristbangle:

gringrin
I said it! You are one of this apc (zombies) members. ..I caught u today
Re: Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) by 989900: 10:48am On Apr 16, 2016
Sibrah:
It took oil price crash to reset Aregbe's head and I am afraid it will take exhaustion of oil resource to reset the brain of Nigerians generally.

On the money!
Re: Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 16, 2016
Been a long time i saw cocoa trees. Miss my ife days. Aregbe just needs to pick up awolowos framework on farm settlements. It was very good. My mum still talks about how great dt program was during the old western region and the volume of production and full trucks dt were always moved out at harvest time all over the osun/oyo region. And d farmers were given houses and seedlings on the settlements. Shame they just allowed it die like every other good thing in this country. cry
Re: Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) by benzion72(m): 11:33am On Apr 16, 2016
If Aregbe like let him move his office to the farm. APC expires with him in Osun State
Re: Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) by wristbangle: 11:34am On Apr 16, 2016
ireneony:
I said it! You are one of this apc (zombies) members. ..I caught u today

The fact that I find his comment hilarious doesn't mean I am what you claim me to be.

All these wailing zombies sef grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) by ireneony(f): 11:47am On Apr 16, 2016
wristbangle:

The fact that I find his comment hilarious doesn't mean I am what you claim me to be.

All this wailing zombie sef grin
stop lying u are a blooded apc supporter. .
I always see ur comment concerning buhari n co
Re: Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) by wristbangle: 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
ireneony:
stop lying u are a blooded apc supporter. .
I always see ur comment concerning buhari n co

Screen shot them pls! undecided
Re: Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) by ireneony(f): 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
wristbangle:

Screen shot them pls! undecided
am not jobless I will pass smiley
Re: Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) by chinawapz(m): 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
This is how to start commercial maize farming. http://agrobalm.com/start-commercial-maize-plantation-business/

You can also learn all you need to know about agricultural business @http://agrobalm.com
Re: Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) by jamace(m): 12:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
Holding meeting with cocoa farmers in the cocoa farm, that's good. cool
Re: Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) by lawbabs: 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
RockHard:
Thank Goodness for the oil slump that is resetting their brains and pushing many Governors to think out of the box/creatively about creating wealth & generating more revenue for their states. Ride on Aregbe.
Yet some stupid and cantankerous youths will be all over the place celebrating a mofo who goes to china to lie and scam as their role model...

They will never see anything good in any govt that is trying to change status quo...

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) by igwegeorgiano(m): 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
Flirtyjane:
This days we are seeing things, we didn't see in past government..

am not seeing any significant thing that papa is doing there in there midst. i was xpecting to see ogbeni aregbe sit down with a bowl of amala and ewedu in front of him and eating with these cocoa farmers
Re: Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
God bless the decline of oils.
Re: Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) by Daud2: 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
Good work from my able and action governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) by sinceraconcept(m): 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
Flirtyjane:
This days we are seeing things, we didn't see in past government..

fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom,what you noticed is CHANGE
Re: Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) by Toppie2(f): 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
Oh Nigerians! Aregbe is now the best because he's pictured with some farmers in their cocoa farm? This is so amazing! Smh..God please hear the cries of your people in that state and deliver them!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) / Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) / DWARF HYBRID PAWPAW [Seeds & Seedlings] FOR SALE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.