Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Lets Work Together On Those Geosciences Related Challenges. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lets Work Together On Those Geosciences Related Challenges. (479 Views)

Help, I'm Having Challenges At Work! / Hop In; Lets Share The Challenges We Face Getting Transportation To Work / Career In Geosciences (geology, Geophysics, Mining, Petroleum Engineer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Work Together On Those Geosciences Related Challenges. by Danoluwa(m): 2:24am On Apr 16, 2016
I am a Petroleum geoscientist with about 3years experience in the oil and gas industry. During this period I have been involved in various projects both onshore and offshore Niger Delta. I have excellent knowledge of both the Niger Delta and the Lower Benue Trough.

I am currently working as a freelance geoscientist and would like to work with geoscientists involved in various projects. The main aim is to contribute and share knowledge. Areas of interest include petroleum geochemistry, petroleum geology, sedimentology, formation evaluation, earth modelling and field mapping projects. Hit me up if you have challenges and lets work through it together.

I also want to create a forum for geoscientists to share knowledge through simple and short articles. Though there is downturn in the petroleum industry, there are still lots of opportunity and with the current drive to develop the solid mineral sector we indeed have lots to offer.

Contact me if you are interested
07067713800 (also for Whatsapp)

danfad04@yahoo.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

YABATECH Accuses Ex-bursar, Others Of Stealing N1.6bn / Police Screening Exercise. / Transfast Brings The Majesty To New York With A Gift For Us! ₦302.00 Rates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.