Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,774 members, 7,955,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:37 PM

New Restaurant In South East London ? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / New Restaurant In South East London ? (2215 Views)

Do You Reside In South-south And South-east? If Yes Then Check This Out / Granite Chippings And Aggregates Supply To South South And South East / Starting Your Restaurant In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Restaurant In South East London ? by juliette29: 10:40am On Aug 04, 2009
We are looking to open a Nigerian restaurant in sout east London. We are looking for suggestions from people as too where the best place is to have it and what would you like to see there?

Any help would be appreciated
Re: New Restaurant In South East London ? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2009
Re: New Restaurant In South East London ? by juliette29: 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2009
That is something worth thinking about. When you say kent do you mean Gravesend kind of way?
Re: New Restaurant In South East London ? by mamag3: 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2009
Buckingham
Re: New Restaurant In South East London ? by juliette29: 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2009
any suggestions on what you would like in the restaurant?
Re: New Restaurant In South East London ? by Fhemmmy: 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2009
Sell all the Nigerian food.
Make sure your customer service is superb, cos that is one thing that most Nigerian establishment lacks.
Have promotions from time to time and even me, will fly their to come chop
Re: New Restaurant In South East London ? by juliette29: 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2009
I have 7 years in a Quality Control position in customer service and the cook has had a big catering company in nigeria for over 30 years so we are sure we can offer everyone the best quality food and customer service.

will be grateful for any further comments, will be pleased to see u there
Re: New Restaurant In South East London ? by Fhemmmy: 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2009
juliette29:

I have 7 years in a Quality Control position in customer service and the cook has had a big catering company in nigeria for over 30 years so we are sure we can offer everyone the best quality food and customer service.

will be grateful for any further comments, will be pleased to see u there

another thing, make sure the people that wait on clients are hot babes, with uniform and etiquettes
Re: New Restaurant In South East London ? by juliette29: 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2009
will do everything we can to accomodate the requests
Re: New Restaurant In South East London ? by Fhemmmy: 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2009
juliette29:

will do everything we can to accomodate the requests

Good luck
Re: New Restaurant In South East London ? by juliette29: 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2009
Thank you and also thank you for your comments
Re: New Restaurant In South East London ? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2009
Re: New Restaurant In South East London ? by SeanT21(f): 4:36am On Aug 05, 2009
Hope U succeed. wink
Re: New Restaurant In South East London ? by juliette29: 9:32am On Aug 05, 2009
thank you, will let you know the progress
Re: New Restaurant In South East London ? by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 05, 2009
Hey thats cool!!
Had the same idea but lack capital, my mum is a caterer back home and I did a lot  of catering before I went for NYSC.
Look at that Ilford area(East London), you would cover Redbridge, Wanstead,Leytonstone, Stratford up to Barking and all the Woodford areas etc.
Holla if you need extra help as I am looking at doing some catering and cooking myself.
I already cook for my friend's parties.
Re: New Restaurant In South East London ? by tboy1(m): 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2009
Yep i agree u should try somewhere else london, too many restaurants in south east
Re: New Restaurant In South East London ? by juliette29: 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2009
Thank you for all your suggestions. Are you doing catering in east london?
Re: New Restaurant In South East London ? by chiejik(f): 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2009
thats a nice idea, atleast it will make our peeps over there to feel at home.
i wish you well julieth GOD GRANT YOU YOUR HEARTH DESIRE OK.
Re: New Restaurant In South East London ? by juliette29: 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2009
Thank you all so much for your comments
Re: New Restaurant In South East London ? by manmustwac(m): 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2009
@julliette29
you want to oen a restaurant in south east london? Do u live in south east london? Well i don't think so coz if u did u would know that there are too many restaurants in south east london.

A new one just opened about a month ago in old kent road called Wazobia
Re: New Restaurant In South East London ? by tboy1(m): 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2009
manmustwac:

@julliette29
you want to oen a restaurant in south east london? Do u live in south east london? Well i don't think so coz if u did u would know that there are too many restaurants in south east london.
A new one just opened about a month ago in old kent road called Wazobia

Im sure there's like 6 naija restaurants on dat same road
Re: New Restaurant In South East London ? by juliette29: 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2009
no i dont live in that area thats why i have come on here for comments thankyou
Re: New Restaurant In South East London ? by manmustwac(m): 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2009
tboy1:

Im sure there's like 6 naija restaurants on dat same road
your right and at least 3 more restaurants in deptford which is not far from there
Re: New Restaurant In South East London ? by Fhemmmy: 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2009
chaircover:

Femi thats very sexist and not politically correct. They will sue you o! wink

How many babes really do go to nija restaurant to eat without being taken there?
Na man dey go such places, and what can make a man to keep coming, even when he is not hungry, is a nice babe with nice onion ass and nice boobs where the man can see the cleavages.
trust me, you will make money fast.
Re: New Restaurant In South East London ? by tboy1(m): 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2009
Fhemmmy:

How many babes really do go to nija restaurant to eat without being taken there?
Na man dey go such places, and what can make a man to keep coming, even when he is not hungry, is a nice babe with nice onion ass and nice boobs where the man can see the cleavages.
trust me, you will make money fast.

true . . . so very true, especially naija men cool
Re: New Restaurant In South East London ? by Fhemmmy: 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2009
tboy1:

true . . . so very true, especially naija men cool

Yes oh, and not just Nija men, it is a man's nature, but i am an exception
Re: New Restaurant In South East London ? by smithjohnson: 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2010
Keep all the Nigerian specialties available 365 days. And create an ambiance that is pleasant and simple i.e. if customers come they must feel at ease and do not wish to leave the place which will make them re-visit your restaurant again and again. Good luck!
----------------------
London Caterers
Re: New Restaurant In South East London ? by oderemo(m): 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2010
sorry to burst your bubble, pls b4 you start .first think what oda Nigerian restaurants are not offering,i.e what will make your joint hot or diff. from i.e mama Africa or presidential or majestic., or 805.
after you have solved that question, you want to look at the reasons AFRICAN restaurants don't last more than 3 yrs max before they change their original ideas and start doing something diff.like turning venue to church,club etc.
once you solved that , now think why join like TAKE2 keep expanding and franchising into African foods.
pls. research well b4 you venture, moni is hard to make but easy to loose.
thanks.
Re: New Restaurant In South East London ? by Petrodirect: 6:24am On May 08, 2020
Great

(1) (Reply)

Low And High Voltage Electric Cables / Import Solar Panels & Inverters from Europe-for Distributors &End Users / For Sale,floor Tiles Washing/polishing Machine...picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.