Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,187 members, 7,835,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Temi Otedola Steps Out On The Red Carpet With Her Mother At Bulgari Store - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola Steps Out On The Red Carpet With Her Mother At Bulgari Store (719 Views)

Gifty And Her Mother At BBNaija Grand Finale / Davido On The Red Carpet With Sister In Los Angeles / Yemi Alade And Her Mother At MAMA 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temi Otedola Steps Out On The Red Carpet With Her Mother At Bulgari Store by rry807: 6:44am On Apr 16, 2016
Temi Otedola and her mother, Nana attended the reopening of Bulgari store in London. The fashion blogger also got to met Carla Bruni, former Italian-French model and wife of former French president Nicolas Sarkozy. See photos below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEOOOojN6Zi/?taken-by=jtofashion

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

Re: Temi Otedola Steps Out On The Red Carpet With Her Mother At Bulgari Store by rry807: 6:45am On Apr 16, 2016
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Temi Otedola Steps Out On The Red Carpet With Her Mother At Bulgari Store by Smellymouth: 6:46am On Apr 16, 2016
Oh Lord!!Hear my cry Father, Hearken to my voice,
All I ask for you is one dinner date with this bae or mimzy!! grin

Re: Temi Otedola Steps Out On The Red Carpet With Her Mother At Bulgari Store by bigfree: 7:08am On Apr 16, 2016
There is something about western climate that gives a rich glow to a dark skin.
Is say this babe is based in naija, she will to spend a lot to maintain a milky skin. This our weather na die
Re: Temi Otedola Steps Out On The Red Carpet With Her Mother At Bulgari Store by KingRex1(m): 7:10am On Apr 16, 2016
Smellymouth:
..Haha? MrSmellos u go fear prayer point

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Steps Out On The Red Carpet With Her Mother At Bulgari Store by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 16, 2016
okay,nice one.
Re: Temi Otedola Steps Out On The Red Carpet With Her Mother At Bulgari Store by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 16, 2016
omo baba olowo..... enjoy yah sef
Re: Temi Otedola Steps Out On The Red Carpet With Her Mother At Bulgari Store by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 16, 2016
Nyc pix.

Meanwhile, hav u seen mimzy's profile and pix? Check it out . www.nairaland.com/mimzy I bet she's d1 d missNairaland crown fits most. Pls vote fr her
Re: Temi Otedola Steps Out On The Red Carpet With Her Mother At Bulgari Store by adorablepepple(f): 7:54am On Apr 16, 2016
Smellymouth:
O fun ra e ni brain

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Styl Plus? / Veteran Nollywood Actor, Elder Maya Is Seriously Sick (photos) / Comedian AY Ft. Seyi Law – Caught Fighting In A Mechanic Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.