Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

The Best Engine For Vw T4 Commercial Bus - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Best Engine For Vw T4 Commercial Bus (943 Views)

Best Engine Oil For BMW X5 2004 / Commercial Bus Is Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos / Commercial Bus Catches Fire On Lekki Expressway In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Engine For Vw T4 Commercial Bus by Natty14(m): 6:58am On Apr 16, 2016
Good day car gurus, I have this VW T4 with 4 cyl diesel engine. The engine has been overheating and oil is gushing out from the top cover and oil dip stick (dunno the correct terms ). The mechanics around (onitsha to be precise ) has done thier worst, now the car overheats every 2 to 4 Km.

I changed the top gasket as adviced by one of them and the problem became worse. As i typing the car is packed.

A friend advised me to buy a new engine (half and top) and i av started saving for that.

Is it better to buy a new engine? what type of engine is the best buy? or Can i repair my own engine and still run biz with it.?

(1) (Reply)

An Uncommon Peugeot / New Website To Verify Vehicle Number Plates. / Check Out This Amazing Car With Inbuilt Pool , Put Up For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.