Stats: 3,159,637 members, 7,840,551 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Get your voice heard in London (gospel Artist Only) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Get your voice heard in London (gospel Artist Only) (705 Views)

Linda Etukudo New Gospel Artist Storm The Industry / Benita Iyere Okojie: Young Gospel Artist / Your Best/favourite Nigerian Gospel Artist? (2) (3) (4)

Get your voice heard in London (gospel Artist Only) by dancer2009(f): 11:03am On Aug 04, 2009
are you a gospel artist?
Do you have a video
then this is for you
My name is Florence and i belong to the group called ruggedly righteous
I culd help you get your video aired in the newest gospel channel in London
one thing is that we gospel artist are not really given the best air play here in nigeria
like the circular artist and what we need is stations that will come up as gospel channels
so that we gospel artist can have a chance and that is exactly what OHTV has done for us
the essence of your 2000naira is just to aid in posting the job and you will have a good air play
and others things culd come up in the future from OHTV for us Nigerian gospel artist
So please if you are a gospel artist and u read this,make use of this opportunity
the chanel is on sky digital t.v 199 and my video is there too titled
PRAISE JEHOVAH
If you want your video there too then it is possible with a sum of 2000naira only
you can pay into this account
NKENG FLORENCE
U.B.A bank
ACC:08000006015299
then call me up on 08067634308 to submit your mini dv tape and u must come along with your taller of payment pls
This is no joke.see u there
CHECK OUT MY GROUP ON
www.myspace.com/ruggedlyrighteousworld

Omo Naija Video Out Now Watch It Now / T.w.o Returns With A New Album / Musicians Of The Decade (2001 - 2010)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9