Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

My Lhasa Pup Survived PARVO Virus - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Lhasa Pup Survived PARVO Virus (1447 Views)

Please My Puppy Is Dying From Parvo Virus Help Me To Save My Puppy / 60 Days Journey For My Lhasa Aspo Mum. / The Fight Against Parvo Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Lhasa Pup Survived PARVO Virus by novozymes: 9:23am On Apr 16, 2016
I'm so happy right now. My Female Lhasa pup (Bella by name) that I bought from JacksonKennel around Jan 3-2016 just survived parvovirus.

Help me congratulate her smiley

Re: My Lhasa Pup Survived PARVO Virus by Charlesdegaulle: 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
Congrats bro
Pls can u educate us on the treatment applied?
Re: My Lhasa Pup Survived PARVO Virus by novozymes: 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
Charlesdegaulle:
Congrats bro
Pls can u educate us on the treatment applied?

Thanks I contacted my Vet and she gave her some shots for two days which cost me N3,500.
Re: My Lhasa Pup Survived PARVO Virus by Charlesdegaulle: 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
novozymes:

Thanks I contacted my Vet and she gave her some shots for two days which cost me N3,500.

You are very luck. My vet was prescribing deworming tablets and injection till the dog died.

undecided
Still mourning.....
Re: My Lhasa Pup Survived PARVO Virus by novozymes: 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
Charlesdegaulle:

You are very luck. My vet was prescribing deworming tablets and injection till the dog died.

undecided
Still mourning.....

Sorry for your loss bro.
Re: My Lhasa Pup Survived PARVO Virus by Mckandre(m): 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
pls, share the name of the drug administered to ur dog, we ve gat a cute GSD pup battling with that same ailment for awhile, every vet is giving the owner no atom of hope,saying it has no cure,the guy always leave feeling depressed.
Re: My Lhasa Pup Survived PARVO Virus by jacksonjaggs(m): 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
novozymes:
I'm so happy right now. My Female Lhasa pup (Bella by name) that I bought from JacksonKennel around Jan 3-2016 just survived parvovirus.

Help me congratulate her smiley

kudos bro... thank God she survived but please look after my cutie well oh.... and always report to me whatever symptoms exactly, ... the other female and male are doing well...
kudos bro, I love the cage... now bash her with good food and watch her beauty comes out!
Re: My Lhasa Pup Survived PARVO Virus by novozymes: 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
jacksonjaggs:

kudos bro... thank God she survived but please look after my cutie well oh.... and always report to me whatever symptoms exactly, ... the other female and male are doing well...
kudos bro, I love the cage... now bash her with good food and watch her beauty comes out!

No problem smiley

The cage cost me a lot N16naira

(1) (Reply)

Grasscutter Family For Sale / Litter Announcement / Adult Male St.bernard Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.