Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Investment Into Landed Properties With Good Returns - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Into Landed Properties With Good Returns (666 Views)

Are You Thinking Of Where Invest Your Little Cash And Get Good Returns? / Turn That Drop Of Investment Into Ocean Of Wealth / Check How To Turn Your Time Investment Into Realistic Earnings For Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment Into Landed Properties With Good Returns by oshoa: 11:58am On Apr 16, 2016
Dear Nairalander who has financial capacity to invest into landed properties. I am using this medium to present to you one of the most secured and highly rewarding investment in Nigeria and other part of the world.

I want to offer you an investment that will give you over 250% in 18 months. This also offer your an opportunity to own valuable landed properties for the future investment. This becomes a viable opportunities to those who need to invest and also go with their day to day job. Making this another source of income.

Let me summarise the Benefits of investor:

1. Instant Two acres of land is given to you which is 20 plots of land and the worth value is #5,000,000. Which is 100% of your investment instantly. This also has 25% yearly appreciation as a result of the location of the land. It's just 5 minutes drive from Shoprite.

2. Total sum of #20,000 per plots on 700plots of land will be given to you as form of ROI. This amount to #14,000,000.00 and which shall be paid as #1,000,000.00 monthly from 4th month of commencement.

4. You will be opportune to be part of other coming up Land project in other Phase if your are satisfy with the current relationship.

5. The ROI of this investment is over 250% for 18 months.

6. Your apportioned land can be sold or used for personal properties.

7. Documents involved:
MOU of all parties.
The survey Plan
Deed of Assignment
Other related info

8. The business presentation in our office for interested investor includes the following;

The Business Plan
The marketing plan
Sales Forecast
The Cash Flow
The Income Statement
The Exit Structure
All parties that involved
The management Team
Other related opportunity

Capital INVESTMENT is #5,000,000.00

ROI is #19,000,000 plus but in cash and asset.

For more information, guidelines and business presentation in our office ( Lagos/Warri) , kindly send email to oshme@yahoo.com and I will respond to you gladly. Please note that it is not advice able to drop your email here because of privacy issue and Nairaland rules.. you may drop your mail but it is better to mail me with the above email address for quick response. Thank you.

Phone No- 08060064824,
WhatsApp - 08026955425
Skype- osho.amos
Email: oshme@yahoo.com

It's on First come first serve.
Only Interested person wanted.
Re: Investment Into Landed Properties With Good Returns by Kasjudy(m): 2:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
ikenna Oruche.io@gmail. com please feed me more, am interested. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Two Brothers Have Turned $5 Into Thriving Juice Business / 60% On Your Investment In A Month Is Possible / I Received $1oo By Investing $20 In Few Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.