Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

How I Confirmed The Economy Is Truly Harsh! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How I Confirmed The Economy Is Truly Harsh! (2642 Views)

20 Amazing Nature Photos that will make you shout HALLELUYAH God is truly Great / A Must Read:why Mtn Wow Weekend Data Bonus Is Truly A Scam! Pics evidence / Error On Blackberry World Apps Blackberry Q10 With Glo Network, I Confirmed It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Confirmed The Economy Is Truly Harsh! by FarmManager: 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
As at January 2016, my grandma will always approach us to assist her in doing the simplest thing on her mobile phone. perhaps to even pick her calls. To my greatest surprise yesterday, Grandma said she needs to recharge enough money so she can pay the debt she is owing eM-Ti-eN(MTN) in Yoruba voice. I was angry with one of my sibling on why he should borrow airtime with grandma's phone, grandma quickly responded by saying even if she doesn't know anything on her phone, she can dial sta-sis-sero-sis-ass(*606#). then I realised that the economy is really bad!
Economy fear grip me immediately!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Confirmed The Economy Is Truly Harsh! by calaway: 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
FarmManager:
As at January 2016, my grandma will always approach us to assist her in doing the simplest thing on her mobile phone. perhaps to even pick her calls. To my greatest surprise yesterday, Grandma said she needs to recharge enough money so she can pay the debt she is owing eM-Ti-eN(MTN) in Yoruba voice. I was angry with one of my sibling on why he should borrow airtime with grandma's phone, grandma quickly responded by saying even if she doesn't know anything on her phone, she can dial sta-sis-sero-sis-ass(*606#). then I realised that the economy is really bad!
Economy fear grip me immediately!

The economy will always be bad and get worse with Buhari.,,
It's 1984 all over again...

3 Likes

Re: How I Confirmed The Economy Is Truly Harsh! by tayebest(m): 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
calaway:

The economy will always be bad and get worse with Buhari.,, It's 1984 all over again...

like say dem don born him that time sef?? undecided undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Confirmed The Economy Is Truly Harsh! by amtaken(f): 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
Buhari!!!
Re: How I Confirmed The Economy Is Truly Harsh! by Youngpo413: 1:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
Lol.
Re: How I Confirmed The Economy Is Truly Harsh! by titosantana(m): 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
cheesy GMB has disappointed himself and lots of people, the annoying part is i campaigned for him tremendously before the election.
Re: How I Confirmed The Economy Is Truly Harsh! by JohnnyBling(m): 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
lol, just cos she borrowed the economy is harsh ba...fogerrit joorh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Confirmed The Economy Is Truly Harsh! by abnsugbe: 2:53am On Apr 17, 2016
titosantana:
cheesy GMB has disappointed himself and lots of people, the annoying part is i campaigned for him tremendously before the election.

hahahahahahahahhaah...pls,just go to facebook and apologise to voting the dullard
Re: How I Confirmed The Economy Is Truly Harsh! by titosantana(m): 5:24am On Apr 17, 2016
Double post
Re: How I Confirmed The Economy Is Truly Harsh! by titosantana(m): 5:29am On Apr 17, 2016
abnsugbe:

hahahahahahahahhaah...pls,just go to facebook and apologise to voting the dullard
The deed has been done already jare
Re: How I Confirmed The Economy Is Truly Harsh! by sanandreas(m): 5:43am On Apr 17, 2016
mama feeling recession. yesterday I saw something that amazed me. one young guy with tribal like the whisker of a pussycat put on his screen saver "Buhari will succeed ". I just looked at him with dismay. Until Nigerians elect a leader not taking into cognizance which religion or part of the country he/she is from we will remain stagnant. we need intellectuals in Government. The crop of leaders we have now care less about us.

2 Likes

Re: How I Confirmed The Economy Is Truly Harsh! by AdeniyiA(m): 9:54am On Apr 17, 2016
My guy no be small thing o, to pay the small money wey i borrow dey hard me sef...undecided
Re: How I Confirmed The Economy Is Truly Harsh! by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 17, 2016
So funny.
Re: How I Confirmed The Economy Is Truly Harsh! by adedapo1994: 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
most amzing romantic story ever..................http://earthsgeo..com.ng/2016/04/adultery.html
Re: How I Confirmed The Economy Is Truly Harsh! by babdap: 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
Fallacy of hasty generation too few example.
Re: How I Confirmed The Economy Is Truly Harsh! by hab1612(m): 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
[s]
titosantana:
[/s]

stil have faith. It's going to be better

Re: How I Confirmed The Economy Is Truly Harsh! by Salesmanship: 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
The reality of visionless leadership has finally surface.
Hardship everywhere!
Re: How I Confirmed The Economy Is Truly Harsh! by titosantana(m): 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
hab1612:
[s][/s]
stil have faith. It's going to be better
I hope so o
Re: How I Confirmed The Economy Is Truly Harsh! by EEZe(m): 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
oo you Neva no 'that's just the beginning
Re: How I Confirmed The Economy Is Truly Harsh! by Babalegba(m): 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
titosantana:
Shameless liar,people that campaigned for Buhari are not complaining. They knew the road would be hard long before
Re: How I Confirmed The Economy Is Truly Harsh! by titosantana(m): 11:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
Babalegba:
Shameless liar,people that campaigned for Buhari are not complaining. They knew the road would be hard long before
You could have just check my post history before the insult. Learn to be smart, ok?
Re: How I Confirmed The Economy Is Truly Harsh! by 360koncepts: 12:56am On Apr 18, 2016
You should have known your granma is very smart! *606# Buhari See Our Life!
Re: How I Confirmed The Economy Is Truly Harsh! by omoalajah(m): 1:15am On Apr 18, 2016
Granma is a legend! cheesy
Re: How I Confirmed The Economy Is Truly Harsh! by gingerman876: 1:31am On Apr 18, 2016
This is the funniest post i have ever seen on NL. This guy is Alibaba
Re: How I Confirmed The Economy Is Truly Harsh! by yinka360nl1: 1:44am On Apr 18, 2016
VEry Very Funny Post.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Smart 2 Unboxing / How I Configure My Android 2 Browse / Blackberry Or Android? Please Help This Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.