Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Can Diabetes Be Totally Cured Irrespective Of Age? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Diabetes Be Totally Cured Irrespective Of Age? (487 Views)

Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics) / How I Finally Cured My Premature Ejaculation And Small Manhood Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Diabetes Be Totally Cured Irrespective Of Age? by sonia25th: 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
Can diabetes be totally cured irrespective of age?
Re: Can Diabetes Be Totally Cured Irrespective Of Age? by sonia25th: 1:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
Diabetes has become more deadly than HIV because it eats deep into ones system, and then slowly kills the person.many people even believed that it has no remedy, while some believe that it can only be controlled but not eliminated. But the truth is that diabetes can be totally cured if only you apply the right measures and follow it to the end. These measures include among others, reducing some food intake and increasing some, then take some curative products and watch diabetes clear completely. For more informations on this, contact me with 08064110640 or 08173511112.
Re: Can Diabetes Be Totally Cured Irrespective Of Age? by aloeman15(m): 10:40am On Apr 18, 2016
there is no cure for diabetes, only control/management. God's blessings.
Re: Can Diabetes Be Totally Cured Irrespective Of Age? by slimtree: 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
I know for a fact that you can have diabetes type 2 and you can reverse it with losing weight and diet, or the disease can just go away with time. I'm not aware of any cure for diabetes type 1, though.
Re: Can Diabetes Be Totally Cured Irrespective Of Age? by kokomilala(m): 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
Diabetes, as far as facts go is part of what scientists call DISEASES OF CIVILIZATION.It's a lifestyle issue, just like cellulite is a cosmetic issue.If you change your lifestyle; cut down on your sugar intake, exercise regularly, you'll be able to balance out your blood sugar levels.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Shouldnt Pop Pimples And How To Prevent Them. / These Are The 6 States Hit By, Uhm, ‘tomato Ebola’ / How Much Electricity Can You Take On Before You Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.