Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,351 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics (5869 Views)

What's Happening To MTN Network / Can You Figure Out What's Happening In This Photo? See Pic / What's Happening To Glo? Anyone Experiencing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Nicolars(m): 2:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
I experienced diz stuff yday 3x
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by sorextee(m): 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
It happens most time in the afternoon. I do experience such.. even if the NL website opens, the whole display will be kind of funny. Wanted to report this too, but did not know how to describe it..

Seun:
Pls indicate the exact times when it happened so I can investigate. Thanks!
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by sorextee(m): 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
That guy/girl is becoming annoying of late. Banned me some days back.. undecided

finalboss:
lipsrsealed i been dey expect mynd44 make him cm lock the thread as usual
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by blackiridis(m): 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
iAmCharis:
I've experienced it on my UC Browser.
still haven't experienced it (hope i never will).
ireneony:
what are you sayinging I use Internet browser and chrome, yet I experience such poo..
What if people use opera mini undecided what's your own inside
"nothing is my own inside" lol.. just aired my observation. taught it only affects those using opera (according to the screenshots prior to my comment)
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by ireneony(f): 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
Same thing this evening. ..this the fourth time it has occurred today

Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by jahstech: 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
Seun:
We have 3 full time supermods but they have nothing to do with server issues. We have no techie apart from me though we need to.
Can officially fill that position, have a concrete reason for saying that and would give you details if required.

Nairaland now takes like forever to load, which is quite annoying cry

Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by finalboss(m): 11:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
Seun:
We have 3 full time supermods but they have nothing to do with server issues. We have no techie apart from me though we need to.
seriously you really need to employ one at least..
cause dis are loopholes.. and why calling lalasticala supermod... tot he is ah techie....nt super enough though
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by finalboss(m): 11:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
undecided and nairaland is now bigger than wat u thought ...seun
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by finalboss(m): 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
lipsrsealed seriously i dnt no why everybody is not experiencing this
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
Seun:
no that is for a different problem. It has nothing to do with the main issue we're discussing.
Good day, I have been making this complain for a month now , my mention doesn't work. If anyone quotes it won't reflect on my account ! Pls do something ..
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Wazzaowner(m): 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
Seun:
Thanks. Im surprised that only one of my supermods noticed it.
Boss Send me an Email.. I can Gve U a lastin Solution 2 Dis..
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Seun(m): 11:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
That:
Good day, I have been making this complain for a month now , my mention doesn't work. If anyone quotes it won't reflect on my account ! Pls do something ..
your username is a common word. I can change our username to "Thatguy" or "Thatgirl" if you like.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
Seun:
your username is a common word. I can change our username to "Thatguy" or "Thatgirl" if you like.
please can you help me change mine?
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Seun(m): 7:36am On Apr 23, 2016
olihilistic:
please can you help me change mine?
not really. Why do you want to change it?
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Michealeni: 7:49am On Apr 23, 2016
Seun:
Thanks. Im surprised that only one of my supermods noticed it.
i can be extra super mode if you let me...
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Nicolars(m): 7:53am On Apr 23, 2016
That:

Lolz that??.. Ur username funny ooo
Tell oga seun to change it for u
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 23, 2016
Seun:
not really. Why do you want to change it?
you wanted to change someone's one. I want to change base on mindset
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 23, 2016
That nonsense is now very becoming another thing. Mr seun, be fast pls

But yet i guessed this happened mostly when i was banned for 2days without any yellow card...

Mynd44, hmmm. My head strong oo
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by finalboss(m): 8:30am On Apr 23, 2016
Drabeey:
That nonsense is now very becoming another thing. Mr seun, be fast pls

But yet i guessed this happened mostly when i was banned for 2days without any yellow card...

Mynd44, hmmm. My head strong oo
lols
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by ireneony(f): 8:33am On Apr 23, 2016
Seun:
my time spent online Is showing 2months and one day when it supposed to be 3 months and one day..

Please kindly do the needful..
Thanks.
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by qloreal: 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
Seun:

Sir I hardly get mentions too as people easily mistake the "q" in my moniker(qloreal) as "g". I'd like you to change "q" to "g" so I can easily notice it when mentioned. Thanks
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by finalboss(m): 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
qloreal:

Sir I hardly get mentions too as people easily mistake the "q" in my moniker(qloreal) as "g". I'd like you to change "q" to "g" so I can easily notice it when mentioned. Thanks
lols when u dey design nick u nor no...laughing in greece
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by ireneony(f): 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
finalboss:
lols when u dey design nick u nor no...laughing in greece
he de form swagg ni grin grin
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by ireneony(f): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
qloreal:

I think your name is cool smiley all u need to do is change it to capital letter "Q"
Like this Qloreal
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by blackiridis(m): 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
am i the only one free from this? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
*yarns*

Every body just they use the opportunity dey talk dia different serious problems... grin grin grin
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
@That (i hope you can see this) you better accept oga seun's offer before lipsrsealed

qloreal: your case ehnnn? lipsrsealed Anyway, find another excuse... abi you wan tell me say the Quote button no dey work again?

Ireneony: ya matter no be here. We dey talk 'Nation wide' problem, you dey talk 'single profile' problem. angry

olihilistic: If 'Oga' gree ehn? make ah bend grin grin grin

Michealeni: 'Extra super mod' As in Extra tire abi? grin grin grin
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
jahstech:

Can officially fill that position, have a concrete reason for saying that and would give you details if required.

Nairaland now takes like forever to load, which is quite annoying cry
grin grin grin

make ah no carry sandy sandy put for ya Garri-Ijebu lipsrsealed
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
TOmmyJidex:
@That (i hope you can see this) you better accept oga seun's offer before lipsrsealed

qloreal: you case ehnnn? lipsrsealed Anyway, find another excuse... abi you wan tell me say the Quote button no dey work again?

Ireneony: ya matter no be here. We dey talk 'Nation wide' problem, you dey talk 'single profile' problem. angry

olihilistic: If 'Oga' gree ehn? make ah bend grin grin grin

Michealeni: 'Extra super mod' As in Extra tire abi? grin grin grin
lol Oga Seun sabi do ojoro sha
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
olihilistic:
lol Oga Seun sabi do ojoro sha
Na you no sabi better lie grin I wish you Goodluck next time wink
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
TOmmyJidex:
Na you no sabi better lie grin I wish you Goodluck next time wink
thanks boss all the same Sir

1 Like

Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Seun(m): 8:50am On Apr 25, 2016
qloreal:

www.nairaland.com/gloreal already taken

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get My Nokia C3 To Download Apps? / Help; Tecno M3 Charging Problem / Should I Get An Iphone 6 Or The New Tecno Camon X Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.