Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,290 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

You Will Pee On Your Body ... Check Out This Hilarious Quote Of The Day. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Will Pee On Your Body ... Check Out This Hilarious Quote Of The Day. (451 Views)

I Almost Stepped On This Snake When I Went Out To Pee / You Will Pee On Your Body ... Check Out This Hilarious Quote Of The Day / Man Comes Out Of A Bus In Traffic & Starts To Pee On The Road (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Will Pee On Your Body ... Check Out This Hilarious Quote Of The Day. by clickable(m): 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
This Quote of the day is dedicated to all those people who still 2go..
Chaii Change Please.
"I went to 2go to visit the less privileged.With my Generous Mind I shared over 20,000 Go Credits."
Credit @itz_clickable

— Ejiga Godwin Jnr (@itz_clickable) April 16, 2016
cc lalasticlala
Read More Quotes at >>> http://pmreporters.com/you-will-pee-on-your-body-check-out-this-hilarious-quote-of-the-day/

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has No Intention Of Making Nigerians Suffer – Bovi / DATA Purchase On Social Media Pls Be Careful..... / Check Out The Sexy Cheerleaders At Yobo's Testimonial Match (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.