Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Get It Thinking About Dinosaurs Tonight - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Get It Thinking About Dinosaurs Tonight (588 Views)

Photo Of Not So HIDDEN CASSAVA; What Were They Thinking About??? / The True Origin Of Dinosaurs Revealed!! (PIC) / If U Lick This Sweet And You Are Yet To Marry, Go To Night Vigil Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get It Thinking About Dinosaurs Tonight by marenx: 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
Get it Thinking about Dinosaurs Tonight

Thinking of dinosaurs doesn't financially suck. It can make you skip breakfast the next day.

By Maren John Mafuyai | April 16, 2016 | Humor

I’ve learned so much about how to be really creative and use the talent to blow people’s mind but the funniest thing I found important is imagining such scary things like dinosaurs.

I know this makes you sort of laughing or thinking you’re reading a shitty, dolling and Bleep up article, but you’ll latter want to know where I live to say, “Thanks, you’re really a man who needs whip on buttocks because you’re foolish.” But no, not really—this is a dream.

As an edu-preneur and a writer who writes about worse things to scare you, I believe everyone’s interested in getting new ideas to entertain millions of fragile hearts surfing the net.

I’ve too much things to say about how to get your ass close to pounds but the most important thing is getting there. So here we go!

Dinosaurs aren’t your friends. Or at least, they probably aren’t. I honestly don’t know and practically it doesn’t matter.

You want to have this sweet dream to hit your forehead on the wall to night? D’you want to be creative and write the first top dinosaur movie from Africa? I bet you’re really lucky 2016 is your year of transformation. Make sure you remember to call me after your economy boom.

Imagine you with your sweety approaching a fly-over in Ikorodu, then a dinosaur that’s been having sex with ladies slaps your ass, snatches your sweety and heads toward Seme Border.

I know you’re angry, right? But don’t do anything to the dinosaur or try tracking it—let it do what it likes with your sweety while thinking of what if—what if your sweety turns out to be its cook? Or what if she turns it to be the killer of any government official who attempts to steal government funds. This indeed is enough to make you desperate to pitch an idea to Nollywood and get $10,000 instantly before another big one. Congratulations!

If after that someone asks you to know why you’re happy, tell him a dinosaur snatches your sweety and you’re glad it does.

I get in dinosaur pounds for following Jurassic park and usually dreaming about it that my daughter is about to be swallowed up and I’m glad she’s.

Learning to dream of dinosaurs is simple. Getting your ass on pounds through so is better.

You can start dreaming of them and running the business requires no capital as all you need is to watch the American version of the movie.

Writing dinosaurs scripts is very easy and you don’t need up to $10,000 to give me for a one week lesson, or else start a snail business. You can get some snails for free in the early morning after a rainfall at the bush and one snail lays about 300-500 eggs. But be careful not to take zombie.

Common mistake dinosaur script writers make is to rush in to creating stories without having a dream about it. This approach often results to peedipy performance; and many viewers saying this is a parody of Jurassic park.

Thinking of dinosaurs is sometimes a serious threat and if you’re not careful, the real ones can appear to you. But you can't tell the world what they want, for 36,000,000 forces are enough to cause amagedon.
Re: Get It Thinking About Dinosaurs Tonight by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 17, 2016
jeez, I can't believe you wasted your entire time typing this shet.....

I ain't even a joke.... sucks like ma neighbor's Tiger generator

(1) (Reply)

Check Out How I Vanderlised The Tube Of Tooth Paste After Exhausting It / Why Do You Waste Money On Unuseful Substances?! / Come In To Solve This Simple But Difficult To Solve Riddle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.