Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,047 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! (47060 Views)

4month Old Lhatese Pups @ 40k Christmas Bonanza / This Neapolitan Mastiffs Pups Are Just Too Fantastic....for Sale / Very Giant Breeds Of Dogs Urgently Needed Mastiffs Preferably (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by oblo(m): 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2009
grin ;DFour month old bull  mastif for sale. Good Breed and excellent as companions and Guard dogs. Your Bullmastiff will forfeit their life protecting you with their strength and teeth. You have to have the passion to own one of these babies. They really love to go out with their owners in that your new or tokunboh car!! The Bull Mastiff  needs a firm and reliable Owner.

Price: 95k 89,900.00

Please only serious lovers of mans best friend only. 08033515533

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by oblo(m): 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2009
more

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by oblo(m): 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2009
more

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by pyr8te: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2009
lol, dis ur bull mastiff look like some regular bingos, u no dey feed dem well?

1 Like

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by oblo(m): 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2009
^^^^ grin grin Bros no vex, they are growing hence the stretching, wink wink wink U wan help me feed dem? Just bring ya money, tongue tongue
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by KunleA2(m): 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2009
pyr8te:

lol, dis ur bull mastiff look like some regular bingos, u no dey feed dem well?

i guess they are fasting grin By the way, wasnt this an auto section? Can i ride these dogs around? undecided
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by bluehorizo(m): 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2009
Not pure Mastiff. Stop the deceit and be honest!

2 Likes

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by oblo(m): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2009
Bros BLue, Na you go know if na pure mastiff o, As for me when it was bought na bull mastiff dem tell me. Wat else you want make i call am again? Your name? I do not think I quoted anywhere that it was hundred percent pure to avoid coments like yours, please na my market i carrry put for here and there are pics to back it up. Those more knowleadgable like yourself should let us know what makes a pure mastiff or pics would be in order her , abi house i lie?
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by oblo(m): 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2009
Oga kunle, NO, Capital no!!!!, u cant ride these babies around, they are meant to ride in that your benz CLK, just the two off you, If your wife no mind sha!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by Busybody2(f): 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2009
Who/what ironed out the wrinkly face mastiffs are generally synonymous with undecided undecided undecided
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by Greycells(m): 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2009
These ones are Mastic Bu grin grin grin

See their Great Uncle below. Dem be half caste na grin grin grin grin grin

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by oblo(m): 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2009
Busy body tell me ooo, but wetin i for come call dem naaahhh haba? Na bull mastiff na im i was told. As for the wrinkly face et all, dnt forget these are still pupies ooo.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by ugonna245(m): 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2009
this one's are proper BINGO no more no less! Bull mastiff my foot.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by Pittbaby(f): 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2009
LOL, 95K for B. I. N. G. O

1 Like

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by bluehorizo(m): 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2009
oblo:

Bros BLue,  Na you go know if na pure mastiff o, As for me when it was bought na bull mastiff dem tell me. Wat else you want make i call am again? Your name? I do not think I quoted anywhere that it was hundred percent pure to avoid coments like yours, please na my market i carrry put for here and there are pics to back it up. Those more knowleadgable like yourself should let us know what makes a pure mastiff or pics would be in order her , abi house i lie?

The Bullmastiff is very powerfully built, but not cumbersome, with a broad wrinkled head and fairly short, square, dark muzzle (about 1/3 the length of the whole head). The nose is black with large nostrils. The dark hazel, medium-sized eyes should have an alert, intelligent expression. The v-shaped wide-set ears are pendant and dark colored. The teeth should meet in a level or slightly undershot bite. The short back is straight and level between the withers and the loin. The tapering tail is set high and reaches to the hocks. The short, slightly rough coat comes in brindle, fawn, or red, often with black markings on the head.

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by inspiredm(m): 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2009
These are Not Bull Mastiffs

Thay cannot be categorised under any Mastiff Family.

I am a Staunch Dog Lover and Own 2 Neapolitan Mastiffs

Your Dog Looks like The Typical Local breeds from the Northern Parts Of Nigeria

They cannot even pass as Pure Alsatian Breeds not to talk of Mastiffs.

Dont Mess The Mastiff breed Pls  angry angry

1 Like

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by Pittbaby(f): 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2009
lol
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by Busybody2(f): 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2009
oblo:

Busy body tell me ooo, but wetin i for come call dem naaahhh haba? Na bull mastiff na im i was told. As for the wrinkly face et all, dnt forget these are still pupies ooo.

OBLO, why na, i for recommend say you should change career to be a Comedian, but I no want Ali Baba and Cliff the drunk to be out of work, cos you are just too much grin grin grin

inspired_m:

What happened to the Boerboel angry angry angry

inspired_m:

Mba mba mba, na wetin angry don't be too harsh in your replies angry angry angry we don't want Oblo to go and flush them down the loo in annoyance grin grin grin They are not local breed anyway, especially the fawn coloured one wink
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2009
This has got to top the list of creativity in this our Auto section, these dogs could be classified as organic assessories for any car. Moderator reserves comments and/or posting until thread induced laughter subsides. cheesy cheesy cheesy

oblo, carry go!
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by Middleman: 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2009
oblo and co that have commented thanx for the tuesday night live.

first oblo u suppose don post the vin.

secondly na so recession don catch u wey u wan sell some dogs wey u catch for junkyard grin

Abeg house make we donate for oblo, atleast him try with comic relief. I pledge N500 cool
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by eros(m): 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2009
I am loving this right here. Nice one Oblo, this is very funny. On a serious note these dogs are not Bull Mastiff, maybe they were crossbred, but definitely they are not Bull Mastiff. I will advise you do a proper research and get your facts right.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by greggy: 2:25am On Aug 05, 2009
my guy, these na proper bingos from face me i face u house wey don chop shit tire.
i hail ohhhh
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by Vallo57(m): 3:26am On Aug 05, 2009
Oblo:

Wetin you the feed them? I hope no be left over garri with ogbono. You for go pet store make you buy proper dog food.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by KunleA2(m): 4:05am On Aug 05, 2009
This is toooooo funny! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But N95k for a B.I.N.G.O is kinda too much. I bow for Nairalanders. Don't know too much about dogs. Lots of ppl here do. Amazing!

Good sales
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by oblo(m): 9:49am On Aug 05, 2009
Vallo57:

Oblo:

Wetin you the feed them? I hope no be left over garri with ogbono. You for go pet store make you buy proper dog food.

How u take know wetin i day feed dem my dogs? U be winch? But u forget to add the stock fish,pomo,perinwinkle,goat meat wen i take cook the ogbono? Ontop dat one sef i day buy tinned and dry dog add to the whole menu, shikena, !!!

greggy:

my guy, these na proper bingos from face me i face u house wey don chop shit tire.
i hail ohhhh

Oga am very sure you must have very good experience with dogs dat chop s, it!! If not how u take know? I am just hearing it for the first time oo, Besides if no be say u day stay back of the huge refuse dump for ojota wen dem day kaka which is how ur dog has access to very fresh still warm sh, t , na only you fit tell us!!!! angry angry,

.me day stay V.I for fenced compound and na duplex, even if i day stay the Boys quarter sef its still a very decent house dat has pristine loo services!!!!

eros:

I am loving this right here. Nice one Oblo, this is very funny. On a serious note these dogs are not Bull Mastiff, maybe they were crossbred, but definitely they are not Bull Mastiff. I will advise you do a proper research and get your facts right.

Bros thank you o jare!!! U sef still get small compassion for ppl like we! I don tok am befor say na wetin dem tell me i day tok for here, Ok Ok Ok , see how u want make i modify my post naa?", AT LEAST DEM GET BULL MASTIFF BLOOD FOR SURE!!! Reasearch still in progress as i wan determine the percentage of bingo befor i modify my post!!!

Middleman:

oblo and co that have commented thanx for the tuesday night live.

first oblo u suppose don post the vin.

secondly na so recession don catch u wey u wan sell some dogs wey u catch for junkyard grin

Abeg house make we donate for oblo, atleast him try with comic relief. I pledge N500 cool

Chirman Middle man!!! I know u nahhh no be you be dat guy wen day buy salvaged cars come day sell ? Shuo!!! Na dat very junkyard wen u buy that honda civic nahhh, u don remember ? Na there i catch these two dogs, in fact dem be three but the last 1 pick race before i corner am!!! wink As for the vin, u already know, na the address of the junkyard, Shhhhh i no wan spoil ya biz hence i will mail you the vin, just send me your email!!! Mwile credit my acount please !!!!!

Monitor_1:

This has got to top the list of creativity in this our Auto section, these dogs could be classified as organic assessories for any car. Moderator reserves comments and/or posting until thread induced laughter subsides. cheesy cheesy cheesy

oblo, carry go!

Na now i know say we get really sincere moderators!! You took time to analyze and come up with a very good summary of this whole post!!! Emm but i serious about the money sha dont get me wrong ooo!!! I swear they are not accidented dogs, tru tru!!!

Busy_body:

OBLO, why na, i for recommend say you should change career to be a Comedian, but I no want Ali Baba and Cliff the drunk to be out of work, cos you are just too much grin grin grin

What happened to the Boerboel angry angry angry

Mba mba mba, na wetin angry don't be too harsh in your replies angry angry angry we don't want Oblo to go and flush them down the loo in annoyance grin grin grin They are not local breed anyway, especially the fawn coloured one wink

Thanks for the compliment, I and clint actually went tru d same school, IMT Enugu!!! If i lie ask am, I go give you im fone number!!

Nail on the head my sister, I can see you dont need googles to know that these are def not local breeds even if una tok say BINGO blood day some where lipsrsealed undecided undecided , Which one be fawn colour again?? Hmmmm una gurls sha? Madam na BROWN o jare!!!

inspired_m:

These are Not Bull Mastiffs

Thay cannot be categorised under any Mastiff Family.

Shuo, Oga inspired!! The Igwe one of Nairaland, I see ya pic ooo on your profile and then i knew with that kain dark welder google you are wearing you no go fit see say these dogs even if dem be bingo dem no be full bingo!!!( I know say you go tok say na designer Oju Igo) tongue tongue tongue I rest my case!!

bluehorizo:

The Bullmastiff is very powerfully built, but not cumbersome, with a broad wrinkled head and fairly short, square, dark muzzle (about 1/3 the length of the whole head). The nose is black with large nostrils. The dark hazel, medium-sized eyes should have an alert, intelligent expression. The v-shaped wide-set ears are pendant and dark colored. The teeth should meet in a level or slightly undershot bite. The short back is straight and level between the withers and the loin. The tapering tail is set high and reaches to the hocks. The short, slightly rough coat comes in brindle, fawn, or red, often with black markings on the head.

Oga blue if to say i no yab u nko u for educate us?, Hmm thanks for the info as you have been able to shed more light on the issue , Kudos!!!! As for undershot bite wen i highlight in bold, u wan test weda my own get? Just bring ya leg make im bite you!!

Pittbaby:

LOL, 95K for B. I. N. G. O

Pittbull baby!! Ogini How much u wan pay? Nnem na market be this.!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by Reptyle(m): 10:50am On Aug 05, 2009
Oya Oga Oblo, make you see picture of Bull mastiff puppy. Compare and contrast am with your own "95k specie of bull mastiff." grin grin I suspect what you have is at best a quarter breed mongrel.

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by oblo(m): 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2009
Reptyle:

Oya Oga Oblo, make you see picture of Bull mastiff puppy. Compare and contrast am with your own "95k specie of bull mastiff."  grin grin I suspect what you have is at best a quarter breed mongrel.

Dis pic wen u post u sure say the dog no day sick so? See as im be like Garfield!! My own day do training,workout and daily jogging thats why dem no day obese like ya own!!! grin grin Infact no be you get am sef , u just copy and paste!! See kettlr calling pot black!!!
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by davinchi(m): 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2009
Ol boy,will 1,000 fly dis bingo?pls reply ASAP.THANKS shocked shocked shocked
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by oblo(m): 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2009
davinchi:

Ol boy,will 1,000 fly dis bingo?pls reply ASAP.THANKS shocked shocked shocked

I go report you to Modrator oo, Even if calabar man wan buy dog to chop im no go pay 1,000.00 for my bingo sorry Bull Mastiff oooosee wetin una cause now, i don day refer to my doggys as bingo!!! , Yuk!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by KunleA2(m): 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2009
i think say dem go make Good pepper soup! grin tongue
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by oblo(m): 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2009
Kunle-A:

i think say dem go make Good pepper soup! grin tongue

Tufiakwa!!! Not my doggys, angry angry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry, Better visit Iya basirat for that !!!
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by KunleA2(m): 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2009
After u sell the dog, u really dont have any control what the buyer use them for undecided

Might use it to worship the God of iron on a New car and use the body for pepper soup tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Alsatian Dog For Robbery In Lagos (photo) / Photos from Dog Carnival In Abuja / 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.