Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1209567 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by akinnawou(m): 10:34am On May 25, 2016
I v already replied Ur mail.
dayo4:

Hello bro, I'm a fresh graduate of Electronic & Electrical Engineering (Telecoms option), I would like to chat with you about writing the CDR, can I add you on Facebook or BBM?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Teejah80: 1:22pm On May 25, 2016
Guru's in the house that have done thier assessment with Vettassess, please,what and what do you submit to. Vettassess as Evidence. Of paid employment, cos I submitted 3 months government payslip since march and they just mailed me that the evidence of paid employment is insufficient. @tunai and everyother person in the house who had assessed with vettasses what did you submitted. Urgent response will be highly appricated.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by awhy094(m): 2:56pm On May 25, 2016
@bellong:Pls the name of name university is not coming up when i was trying to fill Skills Assessment form. Pls help me
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Jetspeed: 3:22pm On May 25, 2016
Teejah80:
Guru's in the house that have done thier assessment with Vettassess, please,what and what do you submit to. Vettassess as Evidence. Of paid employment, cos I submitted 3 months government payslip since march and they just mailed me that the evidence of paid employment is insufficient. @tunai and everyother person in the house who had assessed with vettasses what did you submitted. Urgent response will be highly appricated.

Employment letter, Evidence of tax payment, promotion letter, salary review letter if any etc.

Hope that helps
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 4:37pm On May 25, 2016
@Jetspeed,

Why didn't you apply since December 2014 you got the positive assessment?

I don't think you need a point test advice if you are still working with the same company when you had the positive assessment.

Not too sure, I think the assessment span was reduced to two years which means you have till December 2016 for the assessment to be valid.

For your wife, considering the unpredictability of VETASSES, if she can get points from other areas, she can add the qualifications, if not you have to take the risk.

Why go through the stress for your wife when you have a positive assessment?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by tunai(m): 7:15pm On May 25, 2016
Teejah80:

I sent my most recent 6 months pay slip at the time when I submitted and it was successful.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by aceBlazer: 12:51am On May 26, 2016
I sincerely do wish I could give more 'likes' man... Thanks a bunch!

malkinburg:

Its quite possible. My friend whom we came in together on 573 in Feb 2015 got his pr in 11months. He was doing masters in UWS Sydney. I am also enroute. My original certificate delayed my ENgineers Australia assesment since I think have it on me. But in my honest opinion its best you just concentrate and come in here one time on PR. Makes life easy. Its not easy to joggle school/work stress with ielts and pr waka.

Plan well.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Jetspeed: 9:33am On May 26, 2016
bellong:
@Jetspeed,

Why didn't you apply since December 2014 you got the positive assessment?

I don't think you need a point test advice if you are still working with the same company when you had the positive assessment.

Not too sure, I think the assessment span was reduced to two years which means you have till December 2016 for the assessment to be valid.

For your wife, considering the unpredictability of VETASSES, if she can get points from other areas, she can add the qualifications, if not you have to take the risk.

Why go through the stress for your wife when you have a positive assessment?

Thank you Bellong. I actually had the positive outcome in May 2015 but i applied in Dec2014. Yes iam still in the same company and same position. Vetassess actually started full skill assessment in January 2015. No point was mentioned on my work experience even though i had 8yrs work experience post my MBA. Do i just ignore the point test advice and apply for my EOI and allowed DIBP to calculate my work experience?

I need the 5point from her to boost my overall point. Not too sure if DIBP will give me full point for my work experience.

This is my position as of now

Age-15point

Education MBA-15point

Work experience -16yrs now, but 8yrs post MBA-Not too sure what the point will be after DIBP assessment

English test- preparing to write next month.

Pls can i send you a PM. I have some document i want you to review for me.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 10:12am On May 26, 2016
^^^^^ Yes, you can send a pm.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Jetspeed: 11:03am On May 26, 2016
bellong:
^^^^^ Yes, you can send a pm.

Ok. Thanks.

Just sent you one.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Teejah80: 8:37pm On May 26, 2016
@tuna Thanks, i will quickly send my most six months recent pay slip ASP. My e-family,am filling northern territory state nomination form and their is a column that requested for a tie either friends or family living in the territory, please my people help your fellow naija person, i. Need a contact of someone living in the territory who i can include in my application, have red from some forum where application was rejected and denied cos they do not have a tie living in the territory, please and please my fellow e family who are presently in Australia @ Oga
Bellong,NNB, or anyone who know someone their kindly help.have come this far and i don't want my application to be denied or rejected as they are the only state nominating my occupation for nope.urgent response will be appreciated.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 8:54pm On May 26, 2016
^^^^ I am sorry, I don't have anybody's contact in NT.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chuckdee13(m): 10:40pm On May 27, 2016
Oh thata great...thx for the advise. I'll do just that.
tunai:
You can send a mail to them, they would send the company account number to you, make online payment and send receipt back to them.

I just did same and have successfully registered.

Cheers.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 11:24am On May 28, 2016
Teejah80:
@tuna Thanks, i will quickly send my most six months recent pay slip ASP. My e-family,am filling northern territory state nomination form and their is a column that requested for a tie either friends or family living in the territory, please my people help your fellow naija person, i. Need a contact of someone living in the territory who i can include in my application, have red from some forum where application was rejected and denied cos they do not have a tie living in the territory, please and please my fellow e family who are presently in Australia @ Oga
Bellong,NNB, or anyone who know someone their kindly help.have come this far and i don't want my application to be denied or rejected as they are the only state nominating my occupation for nope.urgent response will be appreciated.
Pls accept my PM my oga I have a question to ask u. Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chuckdee13(m): 11:37am On May 28, 2016
NNBB2012
Pls can I send u a pm? So u can help review my CDR...thanks in advance.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Teejah80: 2:20pm On May 28, 2016
@Okosay, I pm you now.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by stanCJ: 3:33pm On May 28, 2016
Hello all, I just got my PR 189. Can anyone advise on the best websites for Oz telecommunication job applications....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by virtual3xpert: 6:04pm On May 28, 2016
congratz stanCJ!

Please are the reference letters going to be addressed or it'll take a 'to whom it may concern' format?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Dfavouredone: 12:31am On May 29, 2016
stanCJ:
Hello all, I just got my PR 189. Can anyone advise on the best websites for Oz telecommunication job applications....

Congratulations stanCJ.

Please share ur application timeline like jukeblam did to give the house a feel.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 29, 2016
Hi everyone
@Tunai and to other gurus that had positive assessment with Vettassess, pls I need your opinion.
I which to assess my qualification "B-tech in physics" with Vettassess under the physicist skilled occupation, I have a 3 years working experience in another occupation "enforcement officer in one of the federal government Agency". Though, I taught physics in a secondary school during my NYSC but it's more than 5 years now and I don't even know what evidence I need to show for it....do you think I can get a positive qualification assessment as a physicist since its a 5 years course?...please I need ur contributions my people.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by hordunayodt: 7:08pm On May 29, 2016
ChisOsin:
Hi everyone
@Tunai and to other gurus that had positive assessment with Vettassess, pls I need your opinion.
I which to assess my qualification "B-tech in physics" with Vettassess under the physicist skilled occupation, I have a 3 years working experience in another occupation "enforcement officer in one of the federal government Agency". Though, I taught physics in a secondary school during my NYSC but it's more than 5 years now and I don't even know what evidence I need to show for it....do you think I can get a positive qualification assessment as a physicist since its a 5 years course?...please I need ur contributions my people.

You need work experience closely related to the nominated occupation. Vetasses is always after that, infact it's one of the most imp part of your assessment. Enforcement officer or physics teacher might not be enough
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Teejah80: 8:53pm On May 29, 2016
Congrat stanCJ,kindly share your application timeline.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sammywemmy: 9:28am On May 30, 2016
Good morning all, happy holidays. Pls, who has paid for ea fast track assessment recently? What bank card did u use? I used zenith bank and d transaction was declined. Jukesblam, thanks. Got someone to review. I truly appreciate.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chuckdee13(m): 9:43am On May 30, 2016
Jukeblam

I sent u an email. Pls check,thank a lot.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by utcheylee: 10:42am On May 30, 2016
Hello house,

I have read everything from start to finish and am little sacred where one if the gurus said if your applying for NT under 190 that they usually give 485.

Can someone clarify further please does it mean I will be rejected? Or it will be instead of 190 they will give 485 than complete rejection.

Also have customer service experience which is under Sa nomination but under closed also Insurance broker 3 years experience and marketing 2 years exp both under NT don't know which one to choose for the assessment and again with this NT 190 whala am confused.

Please someone help.

Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 11:35am On May 30, 2016
utcheylee:
Hello house,

I have read everything from start to finish and am little sacred where one if the gurus said if your applying for NT under 190 that they usually give 485.

Can someone clarify further please does it mean I will be rejected? Or it will be instead of 190 they will give 485 than complete rejection.

Also have customer service experience which is under Sa nomination but under closed also Insurance broker 3 years experience and marketing 2 years exp both under NT don't know which one to choose for the assessment and again with this NT 190 whala am confused.

Please someone help.

Thanks
I tot is subclass 489?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by utcheylee: 2:16pm On May 30, 2016
Okosay:
I tot is subclass 489?

My bad 489 so can you explain further
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chuckdee13(m): 8:00pm On May 30, 2016
NNBB2012
Jukeblam
Pls respond.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chuckdee13(m): 8:47pm On May 30, 2016
Johnsontade
I pmed u,pls respond I need ur help in reviewing my CDR.
Thanks a lot.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 11:07pm On May 30, 2016
deesmom:
Well done, good people. please are there bankers in the house? operations officers to be precise. I want to know what you selected from the list.
Seniors in the house, please help a sister
I am 30 years, studied English at the University and wrote IELTS last year. score is 7.5. I have 8 years work experience in the bank and calculated my score to 65. am I right? I have checked job descriptions oooo and nothing comes close. someone advised me to apply for my masters and go on a 573 visa class. does this make economic sense. I have been trying to read up on that visa class but the info out there is vague. someone should kindly come to my rescue.

In anticipation...

Have you checked the Skilled Occupation lists for an occupation that closely match your skills?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.