Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1208176 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
Already answered.
Thanks all.
[quote author=Brightinstinct post=52521488][/quote]
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by iceberg54: 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
bolaobby:

Congratulations. All other process will fall in place and it will be quick by God's grace.

I have been waiting to see anyone that got ITA today so as to encourage those of us still on the waiting list. 24 days gone, hoping for it the next time.

Amen. Thanks bro...it is well. You will soon get yours too.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by josh500: 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
Greetings to all for all the info shared, I have been reading the posts for two days now and this has helped me a lot, thank you so much....Please I need a CDR format to begin my EA, had Bsc. Chemical Engineering. Will be writing IELTS by God's grace this month

Please kindly help your brother(waleajos500@gmail.com)

cc: bellong,iceberg54,jukeblam,marlkinburg,catchdwind4rmkd,chuckdee13 and all the bosses in the house.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jamson: 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
iceberg54:
Got ITA today......special thanks to all the bosses. I wish everyone the best in this journey.

Cheers!
Congrats, brotherly....I hope ITA money don dey ready small small wink
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
iceberg54:
Got ITA today......special thanks to all the bosses. I wish everyone the best in this journey.

Cheers!
Congrat Bros, God will perfect his good works in your life.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by josh500: 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
[quote author=josh500 post=52521390]

@iceberg54, thanks bro for the prompt response....
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by iceberg54: 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
nkechima:

Congrat Bros, God will perfect his good works in your life.

Amen, Thank you very much.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by iceberg54: 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
jamson:

Congrats, brotherly....I hope ITA money don dey ready small small wink

Thanks boss.....application lodged wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by iceberg54: 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
[quote author=josh500 post=52523333][/quote]

You're welcome sir.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jamson: 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
iceberg54:

Thanks boss.....application lodged wink wink wink

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 40manlappy: 3:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
@mamajaz, jukeblam, Mctowel01, Kubbiebrownie, others

Without any pressure from me, she has decided to take the test again smiley

Thanks everyone for your kind words.

8 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by iyaosagie: 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
Good day everyone, am really new here and have been reading up on the general guides, the major challenge am having now is that my qualification does not tally with my work experience and on the VETASSESS site, it says your qualification has to be close to your work experience for it to be assessed. i studied a language and am working in the financial sector. please is there a way around this glitch? thank you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by yemzy26: 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
hello house gurus,please who has gotten Aitsl positive assesment for school teacher and what are major docs.

also can a bsc phylosophy apply under vetasess as a teacher
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by keleto(m): 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
mamajaz:

Weldone oh, you make the results enviable for those of us in need of 10 points....
That's TRA, I am not sure if they need English test for Assessment, and if PTE-A is acceptable, EA takes IELTS for assessment though.
The professionals should help out

@bellong,pls answer this .
TRA does not need English test Assessment?

is DOES TRA not accept PTE-A ?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by OzyMigrant: 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hello House,

I'm wondering if nothing is wrong.

My application portal on EA still says "queued for assessment" same as before I fast tracked.

It was submitted on 22nd Dec. and fast tracked on 28th Dec.

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by realman2015: 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
Please experts in the house, I have problem deciding which of the states nomination (190) visa to go for; western australia, new south wales, or south australia. I need advice on the one with easier requirements that I can go for. OR SHOULD I JUST GO FOR VISA 189?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zanyzara: 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
OzyMigrant:

Hello House,

I'm wondering if nothing is wrong.

Nothing is wrong. The status would only change when it has been assigned to a case officer which normally should be within 15 working days but could be longer according to the info on EA's website.

Please note: Fast Track Applications lodged between 5th December 2016 and 31st January 2017 will be affected by the End of year shut down period and may take longer than the advertised 15 working days to reach an assessing case officer.

We are expecting to be back on track with our advertised 15 day turnaround period from 1st February 2017.

Zany.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
iyaosagie:
Good day everyone, am really new here and have been reading

Repeating this question shows you don't read nor follow the thread. I already asked you some questions you have not responded to.

Go back and read, then answer the questions.

@Keleto,

A read of TRA's website will answer your question.

@Iceberg54,

Start packing your stuff. Congratulations

@40manlappy,

Way to go. Good to hear she decided without pressure. She should hold the test by its jugular this time.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
Ifexsco:

DIBP no dey read mail....I experienced this severally. You have no option but to send them again and follow it up with a call soon after. Sending them a mail saying those things have been sent doesn't hasten things in anyway....your file has already gone below the pile by now.

Thanks bro. The challenge now is that there is no longer a number to call. They have withdrawn their telephone services. Only the general GSM email is available. And they hardly respond to emails...
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by iceberg54: 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
@bellong....thanks bro
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 40manlappy: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
@bellong Thanks boss! smiley

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by tyosho: 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
40manlappy:
@mamajaz, jukeblam, Mctowel01, Kubbiebrownie, others

Without any pressure from me, she has decided to take the test again smiley

Thanks everyone for your kind words.

That's good,congratulations.She has put in too much already to now stop now.My hubby took 4 English tests to make 20points too.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nanlop55: 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
doyen06:
I have forwarded the PTE materials to; femiquadrim@gmail.com, sarmec2009@yahoo.com and hordunayodt@gmail.com.
Please can you forward to- speak2joyd@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by tyosho: 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
koolhunk:

Thanks bro. The challenge now is that there is no longer a number to call. They have withdrawn their telephone services. Only the general GSM email is available. And they hardly respond to emails...

I don't know about Ifexsco"s time o,but with hubby"s applications,I'm certain they read his mailssss.we sent plenty grin grin
For one,hubby finished his 60 documents limit at a go so the only chance we had of communicating was by email.
They also asked us to submit English test,pccs from Nigeria and pccs from the USA(some documents we had submitted and some we didn't need).We replied that we already sent English test results and Nigerian pccs.As for the US pccs,we resent our travel history dates(which was even different from what was on our form 80 sef we later realized) and told them we didn't have to provide pccs.
They didn't ask us for any of those documents again and neither did they ask for a new form 80 becos of the conflicting Us travel dates.

When hubby cleared his medicals and Form 815 didn't come,he sent them a mail explaining he needed to pls round up on time becos of the 6months limit attached to his medical clearance.They sent Form 815 same day.

A week later he sent them a mail wishing them merry Christmas and they should please work within his 6months limit,they sent the grant,the very day after.
He then sent a thank you mail afterwards grin

So house,with these few points of mine,I hope I have been able to convince you that they do read mails. wink

Ps-we got mails from 3 different case officers(Adelaide team).
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by daramolanas1(m): 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
Nanlop55:

Please can you forward to- speak2joyd@yahoo.com
Thanks
please can you forward to daramolanasiru632@gmail.com
Thnks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 12:11am On Jan 05, 2017
Those Adelaide peeps seem to be very efficient... Koolhunk, hope you're not being handled by GSM Brisbane
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by doghorp(m): 4:32am On Jan 05, 2017
Nanlop55:
Please can you forward to- speak2joyd@yahoo.com Thanks
pls kindly forward to me as well doghorp@gmail.com thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Fabulousfinite: 6:15am On Jan 05, 2017
Good morning all and Happy New Year once more.

Please I want to know if both the husband and wife need to write IELTS/PTE as in the case of Canada PR to boost points?

If each needs to write separately, can each of them write different exams? ie husband writes IELTS and wife write PTE

Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by hallelluyah(m): 6:46am On Jan 05, 2017
Hhh
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by hallelluyah(m): 6:53am On Jan 05, 2017
Bellong and Other Helpful Guys,
Many thanks for ur efforts
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by yemmy2015: 8:57am On Jan 05, 2017
My Ogas in the house.... I hail o
Pls I need clarification as regards this VATESSES assessment, I studied mass communication (Bsc) public relations (Mac) and I don't have any work experience and I'm not planning to claim points for that though, my question is, will I be assessed without any work experience?
This is what I read on their website .............................................................

""Journalists and Other Writers nec (ANZSCO Code 212499)

This occupation requires a qualification which is assessed as comparable to the educational level of an AQF Bachelor degree or higher degree, in a field highly relevant to the nominated occupation.

In addition to this, applicants must have at least one year of post-qualification employment at an appropriate skill level completed in the last five years which is highly relevant to the nominated occupation. If employment is not post-qualification, then five additional years of highly relevant employment are required.

If the degree is not in a highly relevant field, three years of employment at an appropriate skill level completed in the last five years in a field which is highly relevant to the nominated occupation is required. This is reduced to two years if there is an additional qualification at least at AQF Diploma level in a highly relevant field.

A positive assessment of both qualifications and employment is required for a positive Skills Assessment Outcome.

nec means “not elsewhere classified”
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by buzu84: 9:01am On Jan 05, 2017
Hi ACS guys,

Please i'm just about lodging in my credentials and experience to ACS for accreditation. I have read a lot on the thread but just want to make sure i'm not missing anything out.

I have a Bsc in Computer science with 8 years experience in multinational organisations relevant to specialization

Academic Transcript - Please do i ask my UNI to send it to ACS directly, or do i get the original copy from UNI, make photocopies and get it certified by Notary. Then send the certified Photocopies?

Work Experience - Off my 8 years experience 3 of that was a Multinational that are no longer in Nigeria, i am still in contact with my Boss then i'm hoping he can help with the statutory Declaration. But i also read in the ACS guideline that one needs to attach one of the following payslips, HR Statement or Termination Letter...I don't have any of this can you advice please.

Lastly for professional certification can one use Microsoft's MCITP Server Administration (i know they said no MCP and MCSA)

Anticipating your advice

Thanks in advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.