Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1204428 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by afolaseg: 11:24am On Jun 26, 2017
Anyone interested in PTE Voucher? i have one for sale @ 50k with free ptepractice online scored practice test. I have already paid for it but am giving it out for free.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 11:38am On Jun 26, 2017
TEECANN:

Cc: ACCOUNTANT OCCUPATION TEAM
1, teecann
2, wisemen045
3, MofePR
4, Tyosho
5, Toslad
6. Praiseisgood
The larger the better.
@mctowel01, Congrats. Do enjoy madam Jameson's great meals ( she's a great cook).
By the way, when did iceberg turned a "he"? I do think him be woman nah....

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nwobosi: 11:52am On Jun 26, 2017
catchdwind4rmkd:
Hello,
I'm sorry for the delay in response; I've been away since my last comment.

Thanks for sharing the actual content of the mail.
I've highlighted the key points noted by the assessor.
Again, I believe it would have been avoided by making reference to Chem Engr CDRs that I've received positive assessment outcomes.
It's obvious that the issue was your Career Episodes; your 5 years of study is suitable for assessment as Professional Engr but you've not been able to convince the assessor in your CE.

So, yes, I agree with you; you need to write another one or two CE.
This time ensure that you're spot on.

Don't forget to notify the assessor of your intentions to submit another Career Episode(s) as I believe a decision may be made after a period from when you received the notification from the assessor.

Bro, pls reply ur pm. Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
Already did sir.

Nwobosi:

Bro, pls reply ur pm. Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Cecegal: 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hello House,
Please has anyone here successfully assessed with AITSL.Help is urgently needed kindly indicate.TIA
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by June24th: 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
Azy123:

From march ending till date. Thats about 3 months now.

But have been gathering info since last year :-)

Whaoooo.. Kudos to you bro.. It's so fast!!

I can't find business administration or any administrative occupation in both list.. Which should I nominate?
cc: bellong et al
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
June24th:

Whaoooo.. Kudos to you bro.. It's so fast!!

I can't find business administration or any administrative occupation in both list.. Which should I nominate?
cc: bellong et al

None sir...

There is customer service manager, corporate service manager, human resource manager etc.. check the list for what suits your experience.

There is nothing like business administration..
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by metrecube(m): 7:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
afolaseg:
Anyone interested in PTE Voucher? i have one for sale @ 50k with free ptepractice online scored practice test. I have already paid for it but am giving it out for free.
Pmed you.
Pls reply.... Thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Kamal474: 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
Cottyekundayo:

I think you may wanna contact EA for that.
And bro, your assessment seems to be taking forever... You got a positive outcome yet
u r absolutely right bro, it's been 61 days and 5 contacts from assessor, I just wonder y EA can't treat everyone on similar lines, it's been a disgusting journey so far
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by olly12: 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
Please, this question might sound odd, i am sorry if it offends someone, but my question is the state and territory nominated subclass arethey completely sponsored by Australia government ( like Ticket and housing stuffs like that) Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by afolaseg: 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
metrecube:

Pmed you.
Pls reply.... Thanks.

I already did.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ogbevireo(m): 9:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
olly12:
Please, this question might sound odd, i am sorry if it offends someone, but my question is the state and territory nominated subclass arethey completely sponsored by Australia government ( like Ticket and housing stuffs like that) Thanks

No sir.

State sponsorship means that you get an additional 5points.
While regional sponsorship gives you an additional 10 points.

Remember that you are trying to get as many points as possible from the following:
1. Age.
2. Education (level of).
3. Work experience (number of years of relevant experience).
4. English language proficiency.
5. Partner.
6. Relative living in Australia (an eligible one).
7. some other factor(s) which most don't bother with)

The base points you need are as follows:
1. 189 visa is 60 points.
2. 190 visa is 55 points and the state you nominate will give you that extra 5 points.
3. 489 visa is 50 points and the region you nominate will give you an extra 10 points.

Kindly study page one of this thread and possibly all the pages after.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jamson: 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kamal474:
u r absolutely right bro, it's been 61 days and 5 contacts from assessor, I just wonder y EA can't treat everyone on similar lines, it's been a disgusting journey so far
On top Wetin na
What issues are they raising?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by iceberg54: 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
mamajaz:

The larger the better.
@mctowel01, Congrats. Do enjoy madam Jameson's great meals ( she's a great cook).
By the way, when did iceberg turned a "he"? I do think him be woman nah....

Chai! That Fried rice!! kiss kiss kiss

Mama. last time I checked, I was a man.. Don't know about next time sha wink

5 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nanlop55: 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
Nanlop55:
Hello Gurus in the house..

Please help my sister this is her profile:
Age- 25 points
course of study-Mass Communication
Work Experience: 15 years as an investment Promotion Expert.( attended international training's)

Please help us oooo
put mouth for the matter
What Profession can she nominate?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nwobosi: 12:46am On Jun 27, 2017
catchdwind4rmkd:
Already did sir.

Thanks boss
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 27, 2017
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by OlalekanKad(m): 1:35am On Jun 27, 2017
Do you mean Nabteb? Which I presume is Nigeria trade test certificate. If that's what you're referring to then it's a big Yes. The required qualification is certificate III here in Australia and that's an equivalent of OND not even HND because HND is associate degree. I hope am able to make things clear enough for you.

oscarpellenchy:
Does that mean they accept the TRADE TEST CERTIFICATES for assessment too?, TRA i mean @ OlalekanKad...

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Mcslize: 2:52am On Jun 27, 2017
So non of the Engineers are ready to help with a CDR sample to use as a guide? Bminz you don't seem to help on this I guess even after quoting you. Isoright o!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 5:20am On Jun 27, 2017
Nanlop55:
[color=#000099][/color]

What you ask is difficult for anybody to provide solution.

She is in the best position to nominate an occupation herself because she alone knows her job descriptions. The information you have given is not enough for anyone to offer a reasonable suggestions. If I have to go by it, I will say none.
However, if she goes through the occupation list herself and compare occupations against her job descriptions to be able to see if there is any that will match her skills.

The truth is, if she is having trouble nominating an occupation, we also will have same.

Mcslize:
So non of the Engineers are ready to help with a CDR sample to use as a guide? Bminz you don't seem to help on this I guess even after quoting you. Isoright o!

If you had gone through his posts or through the thread, you would have seen Google drive links or Dropbox links of CDR flying around.

He has posted a link to CDR in the thread. It is not an easy task sending same thing to different people everytime. Your accusation is not fair to say the least.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nanlop55: 7:56am On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=bellong post=57872033]

What you ask is difficult for anybody to provide solution.

Thanks Sir
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by phemmy28(m): 8:37am On Jun 27, 2017
@sizmocool
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Mcslize: 9:19am On Jun 27, 2017
bellong:

If you had gone through his posts or through the thread, you would have seen Google drive links or Dropbox links of CDR flying around.

He has posted a link to CDR in the thread. It is not an easy task sending same thing to different people everytime. Your accusation is not fair to say the least.

So sorry if that seems like accusation. Just that I can't seem to locate the page where the CDR was posted, only saw links for PTE-A and IETLS that's why .
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 9:27am On Jun 27, 2017
To all my ACS crew

If skill met date is " Jan 2008" , when filling EOI, do u start counting from JAN or FEB

cc @bolaobby @vinsmuft when you filled yours, how did you address it....

Update: if relevant Work Exp started in May and ACS date is July... Can u claim from May with DIBP
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 9:28am On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=iceberg54 post=57867238]
Chai! That Fried rice!! kiss kiss kiss
See, food major.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ogbevireo(m): 10:29am On Jun 27, 2017
Mcslize:

I am certain this is not the right way to ask for what you want sir.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by olly12: 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Thanks for your reply, after all this stages or processes where will i apply for the visa and how much is it thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sesal: 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
Alphadoor:
To all my ACS crew

Update: if relevant Work Exp started in May and ACS date is July... Can u claim from May with DIBP
I had a job between June 2008 and September 2012. ACS stated April 2010 for me. so what i did on EOI was to break that particular employment into 2. Up until March 2010 as not relevant while from April 2012 as relevant. This was just to ensure the correct point is calculated for me and to avoid CO wahala.
Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
sesal:

I had a job between June 2008 and September 2012. ACS stated April 2010 for me. so what i did on EOI was to break that particular employment into 2. Up until March 2010 as not relevant while from April 2012 2010 as relevant. This was just to ensure the correct point is calculated for me and to avoid CO wahala.
Hope this helps.
Thanks sesal for the clarity. As you have mentioned , its better to avoid CO wahala or over claiming point as this can lead to refusal or BAN.
ACS gave me "AFTER JULY 2012".......... that AFTER get as be, is it inclusive or excluded?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by adeomoade: 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
IS IT COMPULSORY FOR ONES SPOUSE TO WRITE IELTS?
CAN A BACHELOR DEGREE FROM A NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY SUFFICE AS A PROVE OF FUNCTIONAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE? THANK YOU.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
adeomoade:
IS IT COMPULSORY FOR ONES SPOUSE TO WRITE IELTS?
CAN A BACHELOR DEGREE FROM A NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY SUFFICE AS A PROVE OF FUNCTIONAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE? THANK YOU.
http://www.border.gov.au/about/corporate/information/faqs/how-can-i-prove-i-have-functional-english
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by adeomoade: 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
THANKS FOR YOUR QUICK RESPOSE.
I READ THAT PAGE, I JUST WANT TO BE SURE THAT NIGERIAN EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION IS ACCEPTABLE. THANK YOU
Alphadoor:

http://www.border.gov.au/about/corporate/information/faqs/how-can-i-prove-i-have-functional-english

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.