Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1209206 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
@ditho2017,

Do you have any other qualification?

The other option you have is to assess as a pharmacy technician with Vetasses. Tasmania sponsors it and if you can get up to 75points, SA is available for sponsorship too.

@petetherock,

Why can't your friend ask the question himself as I will like to ask some questions from him. Except you are 'impersonating' your friend... wink

It is not advisable to drop them from the application now as it will be very expensive later and stressful.

What he can do is to apply, pay for his own application and contact DIBP to put the application on hold. While holding it, he can then look for money and add them to the application later once he gets the needed amount.

I repeat, he shouldn't make the mistake of dropping them off the application.

@go4value,

The last I know of city and guild's qualification, it was equivalent to a diploma which I believe is the requirement for most TRA assessed occupations.

You should be fine.

@Don4j,

What occupation are you nominating on the list?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
Good evening all, has anyone been able to make assessment payment with the naira debit card(EA in particular)? Although the EA site shows credit card, but I inserted info for my gtb mastercard and it keeps saying "an error has been encountered with my form submission" and I'm certain details are properly entered. Help pls
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hello Gurus,Please i want to find out if TRA consider Person's job title or only job task and duties.For example, Can a Fabrication or welding supervisor nominate Metal fabricator? or must your job title be metal fabricator?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Michaelamo: 11:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
iceberg54:

No you can't. Except she applies for a tourist visa and come for a few months. But ultimately she will have to return when it expires and wait until partner visa is granted.

But I read on their website that the spouse of a PR could stay with a 820 visa, which is a temporary one pending the outcome of the 801 which is the permanent one. Though it's costly this way.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 6:58am On Aug 01, 2017
Uchenna2017, where are you now No tay there oh before I go bring holy cane for you...
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 01, 2017
VETASSESS FEE UPDATES AND PRIORITY PROCESSING.

Please Note that our fees have been updated and came into effect on 1 August, 2017.
Full Skill Assessment outside Australia
(excludes GST) Online application AUD $880.

Priority Processing Fee (available for online applications only) $600.
*This fee is in addition to the full skills assessment fee.
VETASSESS is now a money making machine (MMM) cheesy undecided

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 01, 2017
Olowogbogboro has done it againoooo.
Positive out come from vetassess in just 18 days.

I have given up and God did it just like that.

Make Una follow me thank God

13 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by iceberg54: 7:54am On Aug 01, 2017
Michaelamo:

But I read on their website that the spouse of a PR could stay with a 820 visa, which is a temporary one pending the outcome of the 801 which is the permanent one. Though it's costly this way.

Yeah, spouse gets 820 after 17 months (varies).. and then 801 two years after that, if they are still married.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 01, 2017
uchenna2017:

Congratulations Uchenna sister....more good news to come on this forum. See what I'm saying No much diff 10 days and 18 days to scoop away $600 just like that. Congrats once again

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 8:52am On Aug 01, 2017
uchenna2017:

Congrats sister mi, I thank God for the ability you got to carry on in the face of strong discouraging circumstances.
Obe bellong, thanks for your support, advice and concern every moment.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by OzyMigrant: 8:56am On Aug 01, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 9:30am On Aug 01, 2017
uchenna2017:

HALLELUJAH
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 9:34am On Aug 01, 2017
koleefem05:

Congratulations Uchenna sister....more good news to come on this forum. See what I'm saying No much diff 10 days and 18 days to scoop away $600 just like that. Congrats once again

They might start delaying normal application to give priority the edge, in turn coercing people to go that way. Or it could still be the status quo, whichever way, na heavenly fast track sure pass. cool

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by hifipeters: 10:12am On Aug 01, 2017
Please I need anybody who can help me with meaning of the mail I got from the Australian embassy I want to know what it implies and what I should do. Thanks.

NIGERIA
In reply quote:

Notification of invalid application for a Student (Temporary) (class TU) Student
(subclass 500) visa
The application made by the following applicant was not valid.
Date of Decision 31/07/2017
Your application for a visa is invalid because it did not meet item 1222(2)(a)(ii) of Schedule 1
to the Migration Regulations 1994. Item 1222(2)(a)(ii) required you to pay a Visa Application
Charge of:
Basic application charge AUD555.39
Additional applicant charge for any other applicant who is at least 18 -
Additional applicant charge for any other applicant who is less than 18 -
Total amount received from applicant AUD0.00
Review rights
There is no right of merits review of the assessment that an application is invalid.
Questions about this assessment
If you have questions about the process or information that was taken into account in
determining that your application was not valid, you may contact us by any of the means
listed below.
Visa application charge
As your application was not valid, we will provide a repayment of your visa application
charge.
Receiving this Letter
As this letter was sent to you by email, you are taken to have received it at the end of the day
it was transmitted.
Client service information
We value your compliments, complaints and suggestions. Your compliments let us know
where we are performing well and your complaints help us improve our services.
Further information on our client service charter and how to make a compliment, complaint or
suggestion is available at www.border.gov.au/about/contact/provide-feedback
Contacting this processing office
We prefer contact with this office concerning your application to be by email. We try to
respond to all email enquiries within seven working days.
Our email address is immigration.pretoria@dfat.gov.au
Yours sincerely

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 10:39am On Aug 01, 2017
@hifipeters,

It means you didn't pay the application fee and your application period has elapsed.

Remove the details of the CO from your post.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 10:50am On Aug 01, 2017
Congratulations on your positive assessment. God will surely complete it.

uchenna2017:

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Kayla10: 10:52am On Aug 01, 2017
chidike:

Oh really, they'll still accept it after expiry up till a year? Didn't know that. @jbelieve there you go.

Hi everyone,

I am new here; you all are doing a fantastic job.

@Chidike, I sent you a private message. Could you please respond.

Thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by babiechic: 10:58am On Aug 01, 2017
please lautech graduates in the house, how did you go about obtaining your transcript consodering the ongoing school strike, please put me through.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
To obtain transcript from lautech now no dey possible o.. Pray the strike ends.... I used the transcript I requested before the strike.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by babiechic: 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
Bnimz:
To obtain transcript from lautech now no dey possible o.. Pray the strike ends.... I used the transcript I requested before the strike.

i also have a student copy, can i use it?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
uchenna2017:

Congrats...

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by icon2: 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
uchenna2017:

Congrats bro...
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
babiechic:

i also have a student copy, can i use it?
Ya. I used student copy. It was colored though.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
koleefem05:

Assessment processing time could also be occupation dependent. If it's not a competitive one, it might be quicker than others

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bellacious: 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
uchenna2017:

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Jbelieve: 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
Good afternoon house. For those who have assessed with vetassess, did you statement of service/employment letter have the direct contact details of your human resource manager. Mine has her name and signature. And moreover I honestly don't want her to be contacted.

I am asking because of this clause:

Official contact details and signature of the person writing the statement of service – references from colleagues at the same level or below will not be accepted.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by hifipeters: 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
bellong:
@hifipeters,

It means you didn't pay the application fee and your application period has elapsed.

Remove the details of the CO from your post.
I paid the visa fees with my receipt issued, I Av been communicating with the embassy they Av asked me to submit statement of account which I did. I don't know what came up. As it is now, what is the next line of acTook, should I be aply or send the message to my school so I can claim the refund of my school fee. Please, I need a urgent reply. uote][/quote]
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ola30(m): 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
[quote author=fehintywealth post=58910825][/quote]
@Fehintywealth,

Please for God sake, i will like to clarify this visa scam you wrote about before someone fall a victim

Please contact me through my anchor.

thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Phlunter01: 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
LONG POST ALERT!!!

God turned my mourning into dancing again, he lifted my sorrows, I can’t stay silent, I must sing for his joy has come.
Dear E-family,
I know that this my testimony has been a long time coming, I was waiting to receive my ITA before spilling but today I have decided to share my time line and experience up to the point where I currently am, while praying that God favours me the rest of the way. (this is to encourage us all to keep at it)
PTE-A (1) - L-90, R-78, S-90, W-84 October 5, 2016
PTE-A (2) – L-88, R-81, S-90, W-85 November 9, 2016
VETASSESS APPLICATION LODGE October 17, 2016
University strike commenced October 18, 2016
Was unable to send transcript to until February
VETASSESS ASSESSMENT COMMENCED February 13, 2017
VETASSESS OUTCOME – Negative May 31, 2017
VETASSESS reassessment lodged June 1, 2017
VETASSESS reassessment outcome – Negative June 16, 2017
Contacted Assesment officer June 20, 2017
Complaint email to VETASSESS with very serious points June 21, 2017
VETASSESS OUTCOME- POSITIVE July 7, 2017
EOI submitted (189) July 7, 2017
Victoria State nomination application July 13, 2017
Invitation to Apply :
Visa application:
Direct grant:
And my process of favour continues from here…………..
I will be back will the conclusive part of this testimony very very very soon (regardless of extended timelines)
Now this has been a very long journey for me and I return all glory to God who showed me his power over all my trials with VETASSESS and gave me a testimony in his mercy
I really appreciate everyone in the house especially Jamson, Bellong, Funkyjo, TeewhySafe and Mamajaz who knew when I was downcast and kept encouraging me and reviewing my progress.

20 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by yungmin: 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
OzyMigrant:
Let's act fast mates!

http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/visa-reform/policy-consultation-paper

I read this link. Does it mean it is getting harder?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by metrecube(m): 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
uchenna2017:

Congratulations. Its not an easy task to pass thru vetassess.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
@phlunter01.

A round of applause for you sir cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.