Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,938 members, 7,848,783 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1218503 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Dfavouredone: 12:36am On Aug 09, 2017
Joshmedia1:

I don't email people
You may contact my number

No worries then.

Could you please edit your comment and remove my email. Thanks and take care.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by frank043(m): 12:38am On Aug 09, 2017
bellong:

The choice is yours. Either you use your HND and assess as a civil engineering draftsperson or BSC for structural engineer. You can't use HND to get a positive professional engineer assessment.

Thanks for the response bellong.

In that case, if my IELTS falls short of 8points, then I will assess with my HND, by adjusting my job description to match that of a civil engineering draftperson. Otherwise, I'd use my BSc. Do you see anything wrong in adjusting my job description to match that of a draftperson? I have the capacity to defend it, if that's what might be the challenge.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 2:32am On Aug 09, 2017
^^^ No issue at all
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 5:18am On Aug 09, 2017
flossybee:
How can I apply for Australia visa lottery?
You dey here, in this family house dey look for visa lottery when you know that scammers are everywhere you go these days. Okay oh, kwantinu! Since you don't wanna read& follow these easy right steps outlined here, I pray that God will guide Malcolm Turnbull & Bro Peter Dutton to look into your case. For I perceived that " your case is different "! Abi, Alphadoor, this case no look different The founding father of #GMPC# ( sunvick) can't even adopt you because you don't fit into his grandchildren's group.
ifeoluwa33, I will advice you consider assessing with ACWA as youth worker, if you can back it up with strong CV and reference letter. Please, chief bellong, and others who have gone through ACWA put mouth for us so that I don't mislead people. Is it possible for someone with G&C education to assess with ACWA or he should go through Aitsml jeje?

4 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by adespecial: 7:40am On Aug 09, 2017
Pls how do I get started with the migration process. These are my data
bsc (ed) business education
Pgd accounting and finance
age -30
years of experience-- 7
Husband
qualification - on d
Age - 34
years off experience - 9
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bankole1790: 8:22am On Aug 09, 2017
ZoeW:
Hello Fam,

Excitement did not let me post this since 3pm. I received my ITA today with 75 points for ICT Business Analyst. After all the debate on this thread I decided to apply using my BSc (Afterall, I do have a 5 year degree from Unilag)

Let me post my timeline just as an update for others:

25 March 2017 - IELTS A (10 Points)
16 June 2017 - ACS Skills Assessment submitted for ICT Business Analyst (ANZSCO 261111)
24 June 2017 - IELTS G (10 Points)
30 June 2017 - ACS contact to advise me to switch my application to RPL
04 July 2017 - ACS RPL Assessment submitted for ICT Business Analyst (ANZSCO 261111)
14 July 2017 - PTE A (20 Points)
25 July 2017 - ACS Positive Assessment Received with 10 Points for experience
25 July 2017 - EOI submitted with 70 Points
02 August 2017 - EOI submitted with 75 Points
08 August 2017 - ITA Received

Now guys it's time for the REAL,MAIN prayer and fasting and waiting. Thanks to all that made input in my journey so far. We carry on .............
@ZoeW congratulations.what and what added together that landed you that 75?

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by spyroxy1(m): 8:27am On Aug 09, 2017
bellong:

I don't understand..

However, from your point I know, you should apply for state nomination pending when you get a desired score in English.
You still need an English test for state nomination.

Thanks brother... I have actually.

I submitted for state and regional, 60 and 65 respectively. 55 at Federal anyway. I filled in my IELTS (competent) into it, pending my PTE
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 8:51am On Aug 09, 2017
spyroxy1:

Thanks brother... I have actually.

I submitted for state and regional, 60 and 65 respectively. 55 at Federal anyway. I filled in my IELTS (competent) into it, pending my PTE

Hope you selected specific states?
Did u select specific regions or you just threw it open?

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by adespecial: 9:03am On Aug 09, 2017
Pls can explain the process to me as a beginner
ZoeW:
Hello Fam,

Excitement did not let me post this since 3pm. I received my ITA today with 75 points for ICT Business Analyst. After all the debate on this thread I decided to apply using my BSc (Afterall, I do have a 5 year degree from Unilag)

16 June 2017 - ACS Skills Assessment submitted for ICT Business Analyst (ANZSCO 261111)
04 July 2017 - ACS RPL Assessment submitted for ICT Business Analyst (ANZSCO 261111)

Now guys it's time for the REAL,MAIN prayer and fasting and waiting. Thanks to all that made input in my journey so far. We carry on .............
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by wisemen045(m): 9:19am On Aug 09, 2017
Congratulations ZoeW.

Toslad, praiseisgood, Tyosho, Bankole1790, Teecann

I have the soft copy of ICAN syllabus courtesy of praiseisgood. Please, any ideas on how to get ICAN transcript?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lalaazo: 9:36am On Aug 09, 2017
my visa case was finalized in the early hours of this morning; 09 Aug 2017.

4 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lalaazo: 9:40am On Aug 09, 2017
PR application timeline

IELTS date: 07 Jan 2017
IELTS Result(7.5): 19 Jan 2017
SSSI Assessment: 24 Feb 2017
Positive Assessment :07 Mar 2017
EOI submission :13 Mar 2017
ITA Sub(189) :15 Mar 2017
Sub(189) submission :26 Apr 2017
HAP I. D. generated :27 Apr 2017
Medical Examination :02 May 2017
Medicals Uploaded :04 May 2017
PR Visa Grant :09 Aug 2017**
Initial Entry Date :04 May 2018
GSM Adelaide
I thank you all for your valuable contributions and enjoin all applicants still expecting grant to keep trusting in God; He is able. . . . . . .

23 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 9:41am On Aug 09, 2017
Does anyone have PTE voucher for sale.

@zoew. congrats on the ITA

@lalazo Congrats on your Grant.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 9:49am On Aug 09, 2017
@lalaazo,

Congratulations..
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 9:52am On Aug 09, 2017
mamajaz:

You dey here, in this family house dey look for visa lottery when you know that scammers are everywhere you go these days. Okay oh, kwantinu! Since you don't wanna read& follow these easy right steps outlined here, I pray that God will guide Malcolm Turnbull & Bro Peter Dutton to look into your case. For I perceived that " your case is different "! Abi, Alphadoor, this case no look different The founding father of #GMPC# ( sunvick) can't even adopt you because you don't fit into his grandchildren's group.
ifeoluwa33, I will advice you consider assessing with ACWA as youth worker, if you can back it up with strong CV and reference letter. Please, chief bellong, and others who have gone through ACWA put mouth for us so that I don't mislead people. Is it possible for someone with G&C education to assess with ACWA or he should go through Aitsml jeje?

I will just pass by on this lottery matter. this one pass #GMPC.
the nomenclature is unknown

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Michaelamo: 10:08am On Aug 09, 2017
ZoeW:
Hello Fam,

Congrats, more grace for the next stage.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ZoeW: 10:25am On Aug 09, 2017
Thank you everyone.
Congratulations Lalaazo!!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by daniftyone(m): 10:35am On Aug 09, 2017
Good Morning Guys...

I am a newbie in this Aussie journey. Can anyone help with a summary of what to do.

I have my IELTS at Proficient and the preferred job is Software testing.

Do I need to evaluate my Degree like we have for WES in Canada?

is there a Whatsapp group i can join?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by wisemen045(m): 10:54am On Aug 09, 2017
lalaazo:
PR application timeline

GSM Adelaide
I thank you all for your valuable contributions and enjoin all applicants still expecting grant to keep trusting in God; He is able. . . . . . .

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 11:12am On Aug 09, 2017
lalaazo:
my visa case was finalized in the early hours of this morning; 09 Aug 2017.

Congratulations mate
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 09, 2017
lalaazo:
PR application timeline

GSM Adelaide

Congrats lalaazo, the wait is worth it. I first saw the good news in the other room(immi tracker), i wish you all the best in all your endeavors and also tapping into your testimony.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bellacious: 11:52am On Aug 09, 2017
ZoeW:
Hello Fam,

Excitement did not let me post this since 3pm. I received my ITA today with 75 points for ICT Business Analyst.

Congrats ZoeW, The good Lord will finish what he has started.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by toslad: 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hello wismen045,

ICAN transcript is the easiest to get. You go to Ebute-metta, pay 10k and apply.

I think it takes about 1 week or so to get.

My response to your PM was not successful.

wisemen045:
Congratulations ZoeW.

Toslad, praiseisgood, Tyosho, Bankole1790, Teecann

I have the soft copy of ICAN syllabus courtesy of praiseisgood. Please, any ideas on how to get ICAN transcript?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by toslad: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
Congrats lalaazo.

Glory to God.

lalaazo:
PR application timeline

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bimpkus1: 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hello house,pls I have a question .Can I include a bro with a different surname in my visa application. Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by toslad: 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
Congrats ZoeW.

The Lord will perfect what He started.

[quote author=ZoeW post=59280211]Hello Fam,

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by toslad: 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hello daniftyone,

Your proficient grade at IELTS forced me to respond!

You will need to go to the first three pages of this thread to get a summary of what to do. I am sure if you fully digest it you will have very few questions to ask and many people will be able to help you.

A lot of people will give an arm and a tooth for that score in IELTS.

daniftyone:
Good Morning Guys...

I am a newbie in this Aussie journey. Can anyone help with a summary of what to do.

I have my IELTS at Proficient and the preferred job is Software testing.

Do I need to evaluate my Degree like we have for WES in Canada?

is there a Whatsapp group i can join?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lalaazo: 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
doyen06:

Congrats lalaazo, the wait is worth it. I first saw the good news in the other room(immi tracker), i wish you all the best in all your endeavors and also tapping into your testimony.
No be small thing oh@ Doyen06; I kept on checking immiaccount on a daily basis until 3 days ago I gave up. 104 days of fingers crossed expectations, woke up and saw the dibp mail.
@Zoew congrats,
@ e-family I can't seem to thank you all enough, every info here counts.

6 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by teewhysafe(f): 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
Congrats lalaazo & ZoeW. Grant & ITA drought is coming to an end on this thread. More grants ant ITAs fall on us all oh.

9 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by oluolu23(m): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
please have been willing to ask. can a weac certificate holder and a trade test certificate apply understand any of these programs. if yes .... what are the things I need to know about and things to do. then again..... what are my chances. your contributions are highly welcome sir and ma.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by spyroxy1(m): 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
jayooh:

Hope you selected specific states?
Did u select specific regions or you just threw it open?

New south wales for the state nomination (489) and Any for (190).

Any cost implication please?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by spyroxy1(m): 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
oluolu23:
please have been willing to ask. can a weac certificate holder and a trade test certificate apply understand any of these programs. if yes .... what are the things I need to know about and things to do. then again..... what are my chances. your contributions are highly welcome sir and ma.

You must first nominate an occupation - identify what your type of work is called and assess through TRA

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.