Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,580 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1204343 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
Hi e-fam

someone kindly assist me with the profile below.. i will like to know what occupation can be nominated

B.Sc. Business Administration, Covenant University
Current Job roles; E-BUSINESS PROFESSIONAL | CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT | QUALITY SYSTEMS
MANAGEMENT

yrs of Exp; 5yrs+
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Kingbukaz: 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
Yeeshas:
@kingbukaz

UNIT GROUP 1342: HEALTH AND WELFARE SERVICES MANAGERS

Description: Plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the professional and administrative aspects of health and welfare programs and services. Nurse Managers are excluded from this unit group. Nurse Managers are included in Unit Group 2543 Nurse Managers.

Skill Level: Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification and at least five years of relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).

Tasks
Providing overall direction and management for the service, facility, organisation or centre
Developing, implementing and monitoring procedures, policies and standards for medical, nursing, allied health and administrative staff
Coordinating and administering health and welfare programs and clinical services
Monitoring and evaluating resources devoted to health, welfare, recreation, housing, employment, training and other community facilities and centres
Controlling administrative operations such as budget planning, report preparation, expenditure on supplies, equipment and services
Liaising with other health and welfare providers, boards and funding bodies to discuss areas of health and welfare service cooperation and coordination
Advising government bodies about measures to improve health and welfare services and facilities
Representing the organisation in negotiations, and at conventions, seminars, public hearings and forums
Controlling selection, training and supervision of staff

Bros please how many years was your degree? 4 or 5 years? That enabled you to get positive assessment? Does ACWA reduce a 4 year degree to Associate degree like Vetassess ? What am nominating s welfare center manager not Health and welfare service manager.

How many years degree is A QF level 7 bsc in Nigeria?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2017
This is very accurate,
to buttress the point below,
There are different visa options for different reasons and different scenarios. The manner of our posts and comments are very important as its a part of the building block of other members decision either consciously or sub-consciously.

uchenna2017:
@ priceless and Co you need to read more on 489 before you make judgements, let me ask you a question if you are offered student visa to study will you migrate? If your answer is yes then....

Now 489 allows you to work like the person with 189 or 190 unlimited, your children will go to public school just like 189 or 190 for free. The only advantage that someone with 189 or 190 have that we don't have is PR, and benefits from medical, childcare... Which in the next 2 years with your visa 489 you will achieve same.

How do I mean you need to just proof you have worked in an organisation for a year, live in the state for a year then apply for 887 that will convert your 489 to PR.

Before we reject what we don't know let's make findings and again not everyone can get 189 or 190 so let us not discourage people with our words.

Finally if we can accept student visa and come and manage with just 20 hours per week work then why not go for the unlimited.

Wish everyone luck

4 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
Hello guys, trust our weekend is coming up well.

I've got a little concern and I need your input on this. I understand that Form 1023 can be used to correct wrong answers provided in one's visa application while it is still in progress. What about after decision (negative) has been made? About a year ago, a visa agent gave some wrong information about me in a SC 600 application he made on my behalf.... In my times of ignorance/desperation/impatience.. Smiles...Can this be corrected just before one puts in another application with the accurate information?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
bellong:

When you have landed and validated it and filled the tax file number application.

The fund you transfer into your account will not be taxed but the interest you receive on it will be taxed.

Yes, you are expected to declare foreign income and pay tax on it. Well, a lot of people don't and as such evade paying tax on overseas income.

Thanks bellong
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Tuteso: 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
Dears

Please I need help with review of my wife's resume for Agricultural Scientist. I will be glad if someone with successful assessment in same or similar occupation can assist.

Do pm.

Cc bellong and the gurus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by inno4u: 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
babylove01:

Qualification: BEng Civil Engineering
Experience: 4years experience but was cut down to 3.1
JD: Aligned JD to what anszco wanted,
Points Breakdown: Education 15
Age 30
Experience 5
English 10
Additional documents: Statement of Service
Resume
Statutory Declaration cos I'm on contract to another coy.
Employment letter,

Hope this answers u.

@babylove01

You hit the point clearly I appreciate, I want ur opinion & others opinion too on this.
I have 3yrs relevant experience after my HND(civil engineering) before I gain admission into the University thru direct entry to obtained my BEng(civil engineering),which after i obtained my BEng I've gained just 1yr plus relevant experience.
I read from EA website that one can only claim work experience on experience gained after the completion of the qualification u're applying with, my question is since I have just 1yr plus experience after my degree, will it not affect my chances of getting positive assessment(I'm nominating civil engineering draftperson).
All my work experience are in civil engineering
Thank you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
someone with successful assessment
I would have offered to help if not for ☝️. I expect positive outcome from VETASSESS btw 6th and 20th October.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
koleefem05:
someone with successful assessment
I would have offered to help if not for ☝️. I expect positive outcome from VETASSESS btw 6th and 20th October.

Smiles. Same thing cut across my mind while reading. The request has a limitation.

And you....efem.. you don give VETASSESS deadline sef grin

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by eddyrymz(m): 12:36am On Sep 24, 2017
Top greetings to Bellong and others who have been transforming lives here.More grace and blessings
I was overwhelmed at the rate at which people are celebrating PR here. Hence, i want to testify too. i have joined nairaland for a while but all i do is just to read from front page and topics i like. please accept me in this family.

My profile;
29Years this November
B.eng Elect/Elect Engineering with a 2.1 UNIBEN
Final Project: Water lever Detector & Control System using GSM. Still in have my complete project work
6months internship with TCN, 1year NYSC with TCN with recommendation letter from the AGM of the station,
I have also worked in a Power Distribution company for 18months
I recently joined a new company though i still want to leave this country for the best
I am already processing an American admission Before joining this topic 'but sincerely speaking i want to make some cash . school is not sweet for now
Also i also worked as a Technical Staff in technical unit for five years in my school fellowship during my undergraduate program.

About to start preparation for IELTS..
pls i would like to get an answer to the following
1. i want to get some point from experiences but am afraid the company i worked for 18months will not give me a recommendation. from other people experience. i read about statutory declaration but don't know how to go about it.
2. can i add fellowship voluntary work experience to boost my point
3. can i get an idea of the likely cost of the processing the PR from start to end. Am not too buoyant please forgive me for this question
4. which of the skills will give me a better chance for a PR Based on my Profile?
Lastly, more Clarification about the CDR

can't rate my writing ability so pardon my errors

Thanks Gurus .
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 4:26am On Sep 24, 2017
@Samge,

Yes you can transfer money.

@eddyrymz

You can't claim points for experience less than 3yrs.

You can use your thesis, IT, NYSC to write the CDR. For CDR guide, check MSA booklet on Engineers Australia website.

Need I add that you should aim for a 20 point score in your English test.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by happy4lucy: 5:56am On Sep 24, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Please I will like to know how this profile can get PR in Australia and suggestions on how to go about it.

Education (Civil Engineering) 3rd class
Work Experience: none
IELTS: 20point (he can get it)

Thank you!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by eddyrymz(m): 6:32am On Sep 24, 2017
Thanks Bellong. I am grateful
So all my different practical experience no count
?

Let me now proceed to my ielts preparation. hopefully i will contact you before December when am done for more guides
when I get confused
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 7:38am On Sep 24, 2017
Alphadoor:
Hi e-fam

someone kindly assist me with the profile below.. i will like to know what occupation can be nominated

B.Sc. Business Administration, Covenant University
Current Job roles; E-BUSINESS PROFESSIONAL | CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT | QUALITY SYSTEMS
MANAGEMENT

yrs of Exp; 5yrs+

SOS
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by irotoms: 7:39am On Sep 24, 2017
Hi @ Bellog please can I ring you?
Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by irotoms: 7:42am On Sep 24, 2017
Has any one done assessment in Engineering?
please reply
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 8:20am On Sep 24, 2017
irotoms:
Hi @ Bellog please can I ring you?
Thanks

What is your question?

irotoms:
Has any one done assessment in Engineering?
please reply

This shows you have not read the thread.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 8:21am On Sep 24, 2017
Alphadoor:

SOS

Customer service manager is the closest.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 8:44am On Sep 24, 2017
bellong:

Customer service manager is the closest.

Thanks.

Sponsored by NT shocked and Tas shocked only... not eligible for 189.
This is a tough call as the criteria I just read on both states is cry a very very tall order.

What next.... is there any closely related options

SOS
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Musharraf: 11:05am On Sep 24, 2017
Duch1020:
Visa granted!!!!!
1. VETASSESS - Submitted 14 Jan 2017. Positive - 12 April 2017(Occupation - Valuer)

2. PTE - Attempted 5 times. The 4th time was the worst. Booked for the 5th exam. While writing the 5th one, Pearson sent me an email that the 4th exam was wrongly scored due to technical problem, hence would be re-scored. So the result for the 4th exam changed from S59 L65 R79 W62 to S90 L89 R87 W82. Miracle still happens abi?

3. EOI - Applied 15 May 2017

4. ITA - 23 May 2017

5. Applied for 189 - 24 June 2017 - All docs front loaded

6. 21 August 2017 - Immi Commencement Email

7. Visa granted! - 15 Sept 2017

Your valuable info made this happen. Thanks everyone. Much appreciated. Love you all.

Congrats bro,
Please I am new to dis thread, I would like u to put me through please.
I have B. Eng in Civil Engineering with 4years experience.
Please can you highlight the steps to take for me from A-Z for me please?
Looking forward to hear from you.
Thanks in anticipation.
God bless
sulaymanmusharaf@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Musharraf: 11:20am On Sep 24, 2017
Hi everyone,
Please how can one get a PR in Australia with the profile below and steps to take from A-Z

Education: B.Eng in Civil Engineering

Work experience: 4years

Next step to take : don't know.

Please kindly help a brother in need @ bellong nd others.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jelmusboy(m): 11:50am On Sep 24, 2017
Read just page 0 to 5, then jump from pages to pages as you like. You will know if you can get a PR or not by just doing this.

Musharraf:
Hi everyone,
Please how can one get a PR in Australia with the profile below and steps to take from A-Z

Education: B.Eng in Civil Engineering

Work experience: 4years

Next step to take : don't know.

Please kindly help a brother in need @ bellong nd others.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
Alphadoor:

SOS
Do ask uchenna2017 if your buddy can get customer care manager.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Kingbukaz: 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
mamajaz:

Do ask uchenna2017 if your buddy can get customer care manager.

Mama happy Sunday, how's your application going? Thanks for your good work here.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Crystalline24: 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hello Bellong,
I'm in the process of submitting a request for assessment to EA. I noticed a field where CDR is uploaded which asks for evidence of membership of professional organisation. I have a B.Eng in Civil Engineering with more than 5 years work experience. I have not referenced registration with a professional body as part of my Continuing Development. Please advise if non membership of a professional organization such as NSE and/or COREN would not impact the outcome of an EA assessment provided I'm able to demonstrate alternative opportunities that I have leveraged to keeping abreast with my qualification.
Best-
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lalaazo: 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
Crystalline24:
Hello Bellong,
Please advise if non membership of a professional organization such as NSE and/or COREN would not impact the outcome of an EA assessment provided I'm able to demonstrate alternative opportunities that I have leveraged to keeping abreast with my qualification.
Best-
I'm not Bellong oh, but in my own opinion, you not having COREN shouldn't be deterrent factor, however it is often advisable to be actively involved with a professional body .This shows your relevance to and CPD in the profession.It doesn't cost you much; go and enroll with NSE, register with COREN even if you wouldn't sit for the exam yet.
You can state that you are currently in the process of regularising your membership with proof( payment receipt et' al) in your EA application.
**All nah packaging...
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Royal54(m): 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
Crystalline24:
Hello Bellong,
I'm in the process of submitting a request for assessment to EA. I noticed a field where CDR is uploaded which asks for evidence of membership of professional organisation. I have a B.Eng in Civil Engineering with more than 5 years work experience. I have not referenced registration with a professional body as part of my Continuing Development. Please advise if non membership of a professional organization such as NSE and/or COREN would not impact the outcome of an EA assessment provided I'm able to demonstrate alternative opportunities that I have leveraged to keeping abreast with my qualification.
Best-

It won't in any way impact your assessment outcome. I know you must have attended seminars and trainings ( even in-house trainings) since you started working. These programmes must have increased your knowledge base to some extent and they can suffice for your CPD. Even if you haven't attended one, search online for seminars conducted in your field in recent times and .......... but no be me talk am sha.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
Brotherly, thanks a lot.
Please, check your mail& reply oh.
Kingbukaz:

Mama happy Sunday, how's your application going? Thanks for your good work here.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Musharraf: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
jelmusboy:
Read just page 0 to 5, then jump from pages to pages as you like. You will know if you can get a PR or not by just doing this.

Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by kamotisha: 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
Crystalline24:
Hello Bellong,
Best-

Hi,
in my opinion, like lalaazo said, do a registration with NSE if you can. It makes your packaging tight. That's what I did and it worked for me. There's a place where they ask you to upload evidence of membership to professional bodies. Won't look nice to leave that place blank and you claim you have practicing. Hope you catch my drift?
All the best!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
SegunWamiri:
Hello guys, trust our weekend is coming up well.

I've got a little concern and I need your input on this. I understand that Form 1023 can be used to correct wrong answers provided in one's visa application while it is still in progress. What about after decision (negative) has been made? About a year ago, a visa agent gave some wrong information about me in a SC 600 application he made on my behalf.... In my times of ignorance/desperation/impatience.. Smiles...Can this be corrected just before one puts in another application with the accurate information?

Oga ooo, how will you correct it now Make I wait for experienced minds to contribute. Mr Bellong, Jamson, jukeblam, mctowel01, Bnimz, tyosho, iceberg54 etc to coman tutor us.
Some mistakes sha...
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
mamajaz:

Oga ooo, how will you correct it now Make I wait for experienced minds to contribute. Mr Bellong, Jamson, jukeblam, mctowel01, Bnimz, tyosho, iceberg54 etc to coman tutor us.
Some mistakes sha...
Sis mi how go dey go now

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.