Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1205047 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by authenticdmj(m): 12:18am On Nov 28, 2017
congrats. pls which state nominated you?
SallyAUS:
My Grant is Here!!!!

My eternal gratitude to Jesus Christ and My heavenly Father who answers all prayers in his time according to his will.

I had cried, I was anxious, I was nervous but holding strong in the Lord is the only way

Timeline:

Passport November 2016 (Ps we had nothing only GOD we literally sold our wedding bands to afford the Passports and the rest is history)

December 2016 PTE Academic- 10 points

Vetassess Outcome- Positive June 2017

EoI- June 2017

ITA- June 2017

PCC, IOM and POLIO Certificate July 2017

Visa Application- 14th August 2017

Co contact 28th August 2017

Responded 8th September 2017

Grant 25th November,2017

Tips; Make sure you scan your polio certificates and fill in your form 80 and form 1221. also always neatly arrange all your documents and label well.

Above all put God first work as a Couple (if you are in one)..the key is team work

This was achieved with 60 points (190).

Thank you to everyone that answered my questions there is no shame in asking questions where you do not understand it will save you a lot of time and make the process albeit stressful, a bit straight forward.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by praiseisgood: 12:58am On Nov 28, 2017
uchey:

Thank you so much @praiseisgood. I appreciate. I have both Bsc in accounting and ICAN membership but assessing ICAN means i can only claim for experience points from 2011 when i qualified. Which is just 6 years versus 10 years that i would get if i could get a positive assessment with my bsc only. I am not sure what yo do. What do you think?

In my own case, pre-ICAN membership work experience was recognized. However, the first 3 years of my work experience was not recognized on the claim that my duties during the three years were not carried out at the required level for the occupation.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Cottyekundayo(m): 2:13am On Nov 28, 2017
SallyAUS:
My Grant is Here!!!!

My eternal gratitude to Jesus Christ and My heavenly Father who answers all prayers in his time according to his will.

Thank you to everyone that answered my questions there is no shame in asking questions where

Cheers buddy

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by felinco87: 5:36am On Nov 28, 2017
zanyzara:
Production Technician with ten years working experience.
What's your work experience?

Read page 0 to understand the process.

Zany.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 28, 2017
roll out the drums!!!....congrats!....!!

SallyAUS:
My Grant is Here!!!!

I had cried, I was anxious, I was nervous but holding strong in the Lord is the only way

Timeline:

Passport November 2016 (Ps we had nothing only GOD we literally sold our wedding bands to afford the Passports and the rest is history)

EoI- June 2017

ITA- June 2017

Grant 25th November,2017

Tips; Make sure you scan your polio certificates and fill in your form 80 and form 1221. also always neatly arrange all your documents and label well.

Above all put God first work as a Couple (if you are in one)..the key is team work

Thank you to everyone that answered my questions there is no shame in asking questions where you do not understand it will save you a lot of time and make the process albeit stressful, a bit straight forward.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Prolivingproof(m): 7:24am On Nov 28, 2017
Congratulations.
SallyAUS:
My Grant is Here!!!!

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Obyroli: 7:38am On Nov 28, 2017
Obyroli:
pls has anyone in the house nominated judicial and other legal professionals.
I want to know if it requires license or writing professional exams. I have a degree in Law and I have to be admitted as a lawyer in Australia which is is quite stressful. I need advice on this occupation. Thanks
someone plz answer me naa
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by uchey(f): 7:56am On Nov 28, 2017
praiseisgood:

In my own case, pre-ICAN membership work experience was recognized. However, the first 3 years of my work experience was not recognized on the claim that my duties during the three years were not carried out at the required level for the occupation.

All the best.

Thanks dear. What assessment body did you use? Its great to hear your pre-ICAN qualification experience was recognized. How did you go about getting your ICAN transcripts? sorry my questions are plenty. Can we connect? I have sent you an email.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by uchey(f): 8:26am On Nov 28, 2017
Goodmorning House,

You guys have been absolutely amazing honestly. I am trying to put my documents together for ICAA or CPA Assessment. Who knows where i can get UNN syllabus for the period 2001 - 2005? Your kind help will be greatly appreciated.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by praiseisgood: 9:41am On Nov 28, 2017
@uchey,

I used CPA. Others like @Toslad that used ICAA also have good things to say about them. Both assessing bodies are fair once you submit all the required documents.

ICAN transcript can be gotten from ICAN Lagos office. Just send someone after making a payment of N10,000 for the transcript and ensure you are not owing any due. I think @zibe posted a link. Kindly check the link and ICAN site.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SallyAUS: 9:46am On Nov 28, 2017
NSW

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SallyAUS: 9:47am On Nov 28, 2017
Prolivingproof:
Congratulations.

Thank you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SallyAUS: 9:48am On Nov 28, 2017
authenticdmj:
congrats. pls which state nominated you?

NSW

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by teewhysafe(f): 10:10am On Nov 28, 2017
Wow. Congrats.

What was the CO Contact for please?

SallyAUS:
My Grant is Here!!!!

Grant 25th November,2017

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by babylove01: 10:55am On Nov 28, 2017
@SallyAUS Congratulations, may the land favour u.
@Axy123 congratulations, march on.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bellacious: 11:39am On Nov 28, 2017
Congratulations @ SallyAUS.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Deon2020(m): 11:50am On Nov 28, 2017
Good day all peeps, Congratulations to SallyAUS. I will want to inform my university in Nigeria to send my academic transcript to Vetassess for assessment. Please, I kindly request the address the academic transcript will be sent.
Thanks for your time
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by walter08: 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
if you have applied for FUTO Transcript and you think is taking longer time to come out. kindly write when you applied and depart only to this post https://www.nairaland.com/4176665/futo-transcript#62788569

I'm forwarding all grievances to FUTO VC next week Monday 04/12/2017

Thank you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by hsim247(m): 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hello people, while filling the eoi for 190, is it okay to select 'any' when asked which state you are applying to for nomination?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by stonecoldcafe: 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hello belong and other well known gurus here. I sm about to begin this process but have some questions. I trained as a lawyer (llb and masters in law) but work as an admin/facility person.
My experience is in the latter. What are my chances of a successful assessment by the relevant body bearing in mind the disparity with my course of study and what I currently do.

Also i intend to get in under the occupation list while hinging on "facility manager" or do you think I'm better off sticking with legal even though my strongest career points ate not from that end

Also which of these areas will be best, southern Australia region, northern Australia region or Tasmania?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SallyAUS: 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
teewhysafe:
Wow. Congrats.

What was the CO Contact for please?

For Polio Certificate- Yellow Card and Form 80- (Partner and I)
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SallyAUS: 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
Deon2020:
Good day all peeps, Congratulations to SallyAUS. I will want to inform my university in Nigeria to send my academic transcript to Vetassess for assessment. Please, I kindly request the address the academic transcript will be sent.
Thanks for your time

Hi, my advice will always be to check the Vetasses website the information is on it... If I remember correctly it was to the head office at Melbourne. with Aussie stuff always check the website of the corresponding organisation to make sure you have the right information.

Ps use a reliable courier service with tracking
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by spyroxy1(m): 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
mamajaz:
Please who don do assessment with TRA here, sujydee and others should come and help my brother out here.
]

Contact olalekanKad he's TRA guru of all time. A seldom NL commenter

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by spyroxy1(m): 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
Tee79:
PTE has freed me at last at the third attempt.

S=90 L= 90 W = 90 R= 90.

I found that PTE requires thorough practice. Practice everyday and pray for grace.

This is mouth watering, breath taking.. Congratulations...

Guys, please contact me for your PTE mock test kits - for your Mock tests before the real test.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by spyroxy1(m): 2:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
SallyAUS:
My Grant is Here!!!!

Timeline:

EoI- June 2017

ITA- June 2017

Grant 25th November,2017

I need to save this post.. Thanks and CONGRATULATIONS

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SallyAUS: 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
Deon2020:
Thanks for your time

Hi, my advice will always be to check the Vetasses website the information is on it... If I remember correctly it was to the head office at Melbourne. with Aussie stuff always check the website of the corresponding organisation to make sure you have the right information.

Ps. use a reliable courier service with tracking
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Tee79(f): 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
spyroxy1:

Guys, please contact me for your PTE mock test kits - for your Mock tests before the real test.

I tried replying to your pm but it failed to deliver.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bornlegend: 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hello Fam!

Please any one knows any agency in Nigeria that can help with genuine work Visa in Australia?

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mannimakerjnr: 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
spyroxy1:

Hello spyroxy1,

Could u pls push the tests to me? Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mannimakerjnr: 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hello House,

I am a Petroleum engineer with no experience and want to opt for engineering technologist. Can I please get same samples or similar ones.

Thank you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Verabampe: 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
[/quote] smiley[quote author=authenticdmj post=62777035][color=#000099][/color][congratulations. wish you the best

Which state nominated you.]My Grant is Here!!!!

Timeline:

EoI- June 2017

ITA- June 2017

Grant 25th November,2017

Congratulations

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
Congrats baba. May God bless it.

Verabampe:
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.